6 of us went on holiday together. 4 adults and 2 young kids.
We were all impressed by the beautiful, clean, well kept grounds on our arrival. Every day we were there, even after the thunder storms throughout the night, we were always impressed at how hard the ground staff worked to keep the grounds, the pool area and the rooms in good condition. There was a fantastic atmosphere, and the animation team were always there to encourage us to join in with their activities and help us get the most from our holiday. There was something for each one of us in our group... even my little one year old made lots of friends... particularly Damla from the animation team who put a smile on his face many times a day, and who also helped encourage my 4 year old to be brave and join in the mini disco of an evening. The food was enjoyed by all of our party from my one year old to our 72 year old. Our 4 year old loved the mini club, even though she didn't go very often, as she loved the big pool too much, & playing with her mum & dad in it (we loved that too!). The bar staff in all areas were friendly and fun at all hours of the day (& night) and the waiters in the restaurants were incredibly efficient (sometimes too much so). I'd also like to mention the onsite photographers, Photounicorn. They were really friendly , but unobtrusive. When we wanted some nice family portraits, we got some lovely ones, but when we didn't want any, they were very polite. When we made our order they were very helpful, and we would recommend their services, even if you just have a few photos done, it's worth it. The spa was also fantastic. 2 of us enjoyed a turkish massage and facial & we thoroughly enjoyed it. We could've done so much more while we were there, like use the free pedalo's, the free sauna or steam room or join in more activities, but despite this we had an amazing time and cannot wait to have another holiday at this resort. None of us wanted to come home! We are missing being there! The Potters x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LOCATION: Majesty Club Tuana & Park serves with ultra all inclusive system and offers beautiful nature with orange gardens, frankincense trees, very well kept landscape in a 128.000 Sqm land just by the beach. It's 5* Holiday Village with a distance of : to Fethiye city center is 17 km, to Dalaman airport 42 km. GENERAL HOTEL INFORMATION: Tuana built on 23 nicely placed accommodation blocks. Lobby, Reception, Exchange Safe Box, self service, Indoor and outdoor restaurants, Ethnic & Specialized Restaurants of Ivriz Fish Restaurant, Sultan Restaurant, Ristorante Roma italian cousine, Bars, Open air Disco, Internet service, Shopping Center, Hair dresser, Photo Shop, Turkish Bath, Sauna , Rent a Car, Laundry service, Ironing service, Game Room, TV Room, Conference Hall. There is a extra large swimming pool, kids pool and sliding pool with 3 runways in a beautiful garden. Kids favorite mini zoo, large sunbathing area, Lobby Bar, Pool Bar, Majesty bar, Poseidon bar, Disco bar and Amphitheater with 600 pax capacity. The Park side in Tuana Park- 1 offers; Adults pool and children pool, snack bar. Distance to the beach 250 mt. Club guests can use Park facilities, Park guests can use Club facilities as well. Mobile telephone chargers are available at Guest Relations Office. Health service is available with an extra charge and in service 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Club Tuana Fethiye reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majesty Club Tuana Park Hotel Fethiye
- Majesty Hotel Fethiye
- Majesty Hotel Tuana Park
- Club Tuana Fethiye Turkey
- Majesty Tuana Club Fethiye