Have just got back from a week's holiday at Majesty with my husband and friend/her boyfriend. Had a great time, and would definetely go back again.
Resort- big, but not so big you got lost or fed up of walking round. Grounds are lovely and everywhere was really clean. We were in the block furthest away from the centre (3000's), so we had a little walk to pool/beach/restaurant, but only a few mins away. Was nice and quiet though, as some of the rooms near to the pool area may get noise from the bars/disco at night. Resort is about 25 minutes from Fethiye, we went in once for the Tuesday market. There is the dolmus bus, a hotel shuttle bus or taxis to use. We went by taxi and it cost 65 Turkish Leira there and back. The resort also has alittle shopping precint with a few shops, a spa and hairdressers.
Rooms- nice and clean, we had a big room with kingsize bed, my friend had 2 twin beds in a smaller room. The bathroom was clean also. Rooms/bathrooms nothing special but wasn't expecting much, and didn't spend much time in the room anyway! Rooms cleaned every day, and plenty of towels.
Food/drink- huge choice of food at every mealtime- breads, cheese, hot food, salads, bbq grill outdoors doing kebabs, fish etc. Wasn't sure what to expect having read some of the reviews on here, but really couldn't fault it. Some repetition but there was so much choice it didn't matter. Fridges dotted around with beer and water in, bars served spirits, soft drinks and hot drinks. Away from the main mealtimes there is always somewhere to get something to eat. There are also 3 a la carte restaurant which you get one visit at each. We went to the fish restaurant but were disappointed with the food and servie. The Turkish restaurant however was excellent and we could've eaten there several more times. We didn't get chance to go the Italian restaurant.
Pool/beach- one big pool, 2 smaller pools at the blocks furthest away from main area and a little pool with 3 waterslides. There is a nice pier out into the sea with sunbeds and a diving board on. Plenty of sunbeds on beach.
Activities- plenty of activities if you want to get involved. Animation team try to get people involved but we found if you were'nt interested , then stay away from pool bar and pool sunbeds whilst they're looking for participants.
Entertainment- the animation team did a show at 9.30 every night- sometimes comedy, other times music based shows. These were rally good, a bit cheesy but the best animation I've seen. Especially Ahmet who leads and keeps everyone updated during the day with activities and times. There is also an open air disco which is good for a dance and a few drinks later on from about 11pm.
We did a couple of trips and booked through our rep, one to the mud baths/turtles at Dalyan and one to a Turkish bath 10 mins away. Both cost about £20 and were good value.
Overall we had a fantastic time and I would definetely recommend it, and go back there myself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LOCATION: Majesty Club Tuana & Park serves with ultra all inclusive system and offers beautiful nature with orange gardens, frankincense trees, very well kept landscape in a 128.000 Sqm land just by the beach. It's 5* Holiday Village with a distance of : to Fethiye city center is 17 km, to Dalaman airport 42 km. GENERAL HOTEL INFORMATION: Tuana built on 23 nicely placed accommodation blocks. Lobby, Reception, Exchange Safe Box, self service, Indoor and outdoor restaurants, Ethnic & Specialized Restaurants of Ivriz Fish Restaurant, Sultan Restaurant, Ristorante Roma italian cousine, Bars, Open air Disco, Internet service, Shopping Center, Hair dresser, Photo Shop, Turkish Bath, Sauna , Rent a Car, Laundry service, Ironing service, Game Room, TV Room, Conference Hall. There is a extra large swimming pool, kids pool and sliding pool with 3 runways in a beautiful garden. Kids favorite mini zoo, large sunbathing area, Lobby Bar, Pool Bar, Majesty bar, Poseidon bar, Disco bar and Amphitheater with 600 pax capacity. The Park side in Tuana Park- 1 offers; Adults pool and children pool, snack bar. Distance to the beach 250 mt. Club guests can use Park facilities, Park guests can use Club facilities as well. Mobile telephone chargers are available at Guest Relations Office. Health service is available with an extra charge and in service 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Club Tuana Fethiye reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majesty Club Tuana Park Hotel Fethiye
- Majesty Hotel Fethiye
- Majesty Hotel Tuana Park
- Club Tuana Fethiye Turkey
- Majesty Tuana Club Fethiye