What a fantastic holiday we had!! There were six of us ranging in age from 25 to 57, men and women, one couple and 4 singles. We were a miss-matched group I guess, who all wanted a relaxing break in the sun for many reasons.
There was something for everyone.
On the 1st day when the weather was a little overcast, the 4 girls went to the hotel spa. It was beautiful (even by uk standards it was fantastic) very modern and classy. We had a turkish bath and then a full boddy massage from toes to nose! It lasted about 2 hours including a short relax between treatments where we lay in the conservatory area chatting and sipping turkish tea. It cost £30 per person. Though this may be more than a turkish bath in the towns, it was well worth it as it was a very professional spa experience followed by a consultation on your aches and pains!
The food: Amazing! so much choice, always fresh and always tasty. Staff were spot on. amazing service. cleaned away in in an instant.
The beach: a little stony but a pier juts out so you can go down to the sea from there. All the boats on site and peddleos, canoes etc were all in top condition.
Entertainment: Great on an evening, good fun and disco under the stars. Animation team great with loads of things to do for active adults.
Pools and poolside: gorgeous! Pool bar in the water!! Crystal clear and beatutiful layout. Sunloungers with quality pads and massive cushions.
Alchol: Great! Not named spirits and not masses of choice but what there was was good. Gin tasted very much like gordons (stronger!). All mixers named e.g. coca cola, schwepps etc. All included! Bottles and cans of beer stacked up in fridges, help yourself. Bottles of water also help yourself from fridges all over site.
Rooms: Very clean and nice. Spacious and modern bathrooms. Nice tiles. Blocks are set out in villa-like buildings, well spaced apart with grass, flower beds and paths between.
Area/location: Stunning! Islands out in the sea. Fethiye was lovely. We went up into mountains one day. Stunning views, looked like tuscany in the valleys between the mountains.
Overall - what an amazing holiday we all had a fantastic time and wanted to stay longer. Where's the bloody ash cloud when you need it!
Would reccomend to anyone, including disabled people as access everywhere was spot on and also kids as kids club was lovely and park (swings etc) and pools great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LOCATION: Majesty Club Tuana & Park serves with ultra all inclusive system and offers beautiful nature with orange gardens, frankincense trees, very well kept landscape in a 128.000 Sqm land just by the beach. It's 5* Holiday Village with a distance of : to Fethiye city center is 17 km, to Dalaman airport 42 km. GENERAL HOTEL INFORMATION: Tuana built on 23 nicely placed accommodation blocks. Lobby, Reception, Exchange Safe Box, self service, Indoor and outdoor restaurants, Ethnic & Specialized Restaurants of Ivriz Fish Restaurant, Sultan Restaurant, Ristorante Roma italian cousine, Bars, Open air Disco, Internet service, Shopping Center, Hair dresser, Photo Shop, Turkish Bath, Sauna , Rent a Car, Laundry service, Ironing service, Game Room, TV Room, Conference Hall. There is a extra large swimming pool, kids pool and sliding pool with 3 runways in a beautiful garden. Kids favorite mini zoo, large sunbathing area, Lobby Bar, Pool Bar, Majesty bar, Poseidon bar, Disco bar and Amphitheater with 600 pax capacity. The Park side in Tuana Park- 1 offers; Adults pool and children pool, snack bar. Distance to the beach 250 mt. Club guests can use Park facilities, Park guests can use Club facilities as well. Mobile telephone chargers are available at Guest Relations Office. Health service is available with an extra charge and in service 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays and Booking.com so you can book your Club Tuana Fethiye reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majesty Club Tuana Park Hotel Fethiye
- Majesty Hotel Fethiye
- Majesty Hotel Tuana Park
- Club Tuana Fethiye Turkey
- Majesty Tuana Club Fethiye