We had a great time here. Very relaxed and a beautiful place to go.
The entertainment crew try very hard and do a fab job at including everyone who wants to be included. If you aren't interested they aren't too pushy.
The bar staff are quick to serve and always with a smile.
The restaurant staff were very busy and were quick to turn around tables that had been used.
All the other staff were really good at their jobs and did a great job of keeping the place clean and tidy from the rooms to the gardens.
Location It's a bit out of the way but there are plenty of trips to do. We didn't use the bus service or the dolmus but they are available for anyone who wants to go into Fethiye. We did manage 3 trips and they were all very good.
Food The hot buffet wasn't always hot but there was plenty of choice and the food was very good. The soups were varied and tasty and there was always a huge selection of bread, salad and local foods. There was also chips etc for the traveller who isn't into trying new things. The a la carte restaurants were really good. We tried the Italian and the Turkish. Both excellent. It's a set menu so you don't choose but this wasn't a problem at all.
Rooms Clean, roomy and had aircon. The bathroom was lovely with a great shower and a servicable hairdryer. Not many channels on TV for the brits but ample as we don't go there to watch TV. All seemed to have a balcony. The bed was firm. Safe available at a small charge but that's normal.
Beach Was fine. It was a bit stoney going into the water but once in it went to sand. There is plenty to do there, free were pedalos, wind surfing and kayaking. Also boules and volleyball areas. At an extra cost was paragliding, jet skis and boat hire. I believe there was also Scuba diving.
Pool Was very clean. There were slides in a separate area (great fun and a good way to brave the chilly water) and a kiddies pool. The swim up bar was in the shade and as it was May it was a bit chilly in the pool and the pool bar wasn't really in use. The temp did get better by the end of our hol and the cool water didn't put us off. There were always sun beds and there was ample shade for the fair skinned.
I would recommend having the Sunset pictures done. This service is free and all you pay for are pics that you like. The standard of the photographers is excellent and we came away with a few fab photos with beautiful backgrounds. It was also a very funny hour and we giggled through it.
The only down side were a number of moaning and very rude English folk who complained about everything anything and were inconsiderate of other holiday makers. Such a shame people can't look to enjoy themselves instead of finding fault with little things.
All in all a great holiday and a lovely resort. We had a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LOCATION: Majesty Club Tuana & Park serves with ultra all inclusive system and offers beautiful nature with orange gardens, frankincense trees, very well kept landscape in a 128.000 Sqm land just by the beach. It's 5* Holiday Village with a distance of : to Fethiye city center is 17 km, to Dalaman airport 42 km. GENERAL HOTEL INFORMATION: Tuana built on 23 nicely placed accommodation blocks. Lobby, Reception, Exchange Safe Box, self service, Indoor and outdoor restaurants, Ethnic & Specialized Restaurants of Ivriz Fish Restaurant, Sultan Restaurant, Ristorante Roma italian cousine, Bars, Open air Disco, Internet service, Shopping Center, Hair dresser, Photo Shop, Turkish Bath, Sauna , Rent a Car, Laundry service, Ironing service, Game Room, TV Room, Conference Hall. There is a extra large swimming pool, kids pool and sliding pool with 3 runways in a beautiful garden. Kids favorite mini zoo, large sunbathing area, Lobby Bar, Pool Bar, Majesty bar, Poseidon bar, Disco bar and Amphitheater with 600 pax capacity. The Park side in Tuana Park- 1 offers; Adults pool and children pool, snack bar. Distance to the beach 250 mt. Club guests can use Park facilities, Park guests can use Club facilities as well. Mobile telephone chargers are available at Guest Relations Office. Health service is available with an extra charge and in service 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Club Tuana Fethiye reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majesty Club Tuana Park Hotel Fethiye
- Majesty Hotel Fethiye
- Majesty Hotel Tuana Park
- Club Tuana Fethiye Turkey
- Majesty Tuana Club Fethiye