“Don't stay!!!!”

Ranked #22 of 101 Hotels in Fethiye
uk
“Don't stay!!!!”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Horrible service! Nasty people who works there! If you want keep argue - no problems this hotel for you! Room never been cleaned. Dirty sheets and towels. Same food every single day!!! I stayed for half board and was surprised that if I want to get a better meal from menu I must to pay extra money coz what I can get for dinner can't be more thant 18 TL... what???? For 18 lyra you can get only spaghetti without anything.... horrible food and they charge you like 5 star hotel prices! Spend my all time in other bars...

• Stayed June 2014
15 Thank amber1386

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
  • Turkish first
Suffolk, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 June 2014

We booked the impatator after trip advisor recommendations, to start with this seemed like a lovely friendly resort, but things changed very quickly, we had friends who were staying at the hotel with us and they had an issue with their air conditioning and explained this to the hotel owners who said they would fix it, without warning the air conditioning men entered the room, they didn't move any of the stuff of the dressing table. So continued to fix the air conditioning whilst destroying all of the electrical goods on the side due to water leaking all over them, our friends went to explain this to the owners of the hotel, who out of know where started the most vicious attack on them, calling them all kinds of names and swearing at them for no reason at all, shouting and screaming at them in front of all the others guests. Our friends contacted their rep and have now been placed in a another resort. After this the owners them spread rumours with the other guest that our friends accused them of stealing from them and to top it off that the male in the group had hit her, this was utter nonsense. The worst customer service and treatment I have ever seen abroad, we have just checked out and they try to say that we had an outstanding bill for the safe deposit, which we paid them on the first day.. All I can say is do not stay here, This family run business is the worst place I have ever been too. Oh yea and one other thing, we had our room cleaned once while we were there and only had fresh towels once also. Ignore all the good advice on this hotel. Beware.

• Stayed June 2014
12 Thank Racheld2210
Downpatrick, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 June 2014

This was my first time in Turkey and I went for a last minute week with my daughter. The Imparator is a lovely clean hotel and I would go back. Everyone was really helpful and friendly and the lovely Ben kept everyone entertained. Everyone works very hard and there is ongoing cleaning and care of the grounds. It is basic but I could not complain about anything, we ate in the bar a few times and it was great. Very handy to the Main Street but far enough back to be peaceful. We went to the Turkish night and BBQ and it was fabulous one of the best nights out I have had, my jaws are still sore from laughing. Great place can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: Ground floor room was lovely and cool so didn't need air con.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Carmil2013
Inverness, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 June 2014

My husband and I stayed for 2wks (29th May-12th June), we had a first floor room which was basic but very clean, looks like bathrooms have been done up and shower is great always hot water, bed was very comfy, balcony is big enough for 2 of you to sit out, our view was of lovely kept gardens and mountain.

Breakfast was your usual Turkish Breakfast - toast, cheese, cucumber, tomatoes, cheese rolls etc, it was what you would expect but would have been good if there was also a choice of yoghurts and fresh fruit on offer. We never had any meals at the hotel but those that did said the food was very good.

The Bar area was very friendly and welcoming with both staff and guests chatting and having a laugh with everyone, great selection of drinks at reasonable prices.

Pool area was nice, we always got a sun bed but would imagine when hotel really busy you would struggle to get one. Staff come round in afternoon with the most amazing tray of cakes for anyone who wishes to buy one, they were gorgeous.

I would definately 100% stay at this hotel again if I were to visit Olu Deniz, it really is a nice, friendly family run hotel and the staff can't do enough for you, I must say Taygun, Mustafa and Sevgi are the hardest working ones here from what I could see, also the cleaners do a fantastic job and will clean the room everyday if you want.

Tip; Rather than put all your drinks etc on a tab I would pay as you go along then saves any confusion down the line, as noticed staff getting confused when customers came to pay their bill.

All in all a fantastic stay and a fantastic time in Olu Deniz.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank ness23
uk
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Highly recommend hotel !

I have just returned from 2 weeks at the Imparator hotel with hubby,sister and brother in law. Rooms are small & basic but more than adequate, cleaned daily and the shower was great. I was really worried when people were talking about the 'basement' rooms, but there is no need to worry as basement does not really mean basement so what ever room you get is fine. It had a very welcoming and friendly atmosphere.I loved Sevgi she was so funny and works hard as do her staff.

The hotel is family run and all the staff were were so friendly and welcoming, as previous reviews state. I must also give a special mention to the grandmother Seghon she spoke very little but her smile made you feel welcome, Mustafa turned 18 while we were there, he only looks 14 and is a really lovely lad. Taygun was a very quite shy lad who is trying his best to speak English and over the two weeks we could see an improvement in his confidence,ok now we come to Ben who had just started a few days after we arrived at first I thought he was a little cocky but he is funny and always up for a laugh (oh and he is an arm wrestler and may be willing to take on all comers) I'm sure he is going to be a good asset to this hotel as his English is very good.

Breakfast is a good range and typical Turkish which I like, but didn't like the Turkish tea so I brought some lynton tea bags (happy bunny lol) you can also buy lunch and evening meals the food is fresh and well cooked so I would recommend eating at the hotel.

Nice pool but cold early in the season with plenty of sunbeds.

We went to Billy's beach bbq which was lovely then we went to the Impartor bbq and I have to say if it were a contest then the hotel won as they had a fab spread.

We went to Sanctuary for our Turkish bath (go down to Azda and opposite is Sanctuary) where the lovely lady Hunny works.Turkish bath 30 mins £10.

We booked our Quad bike trip with Seahorse £17 each we were picked up and dropped off and had a great afternoon.

We got a taxi to the Sundial Hotel and had lunch the views from this Hotel were fabulous.

Go for a meal or a drink at Dreams bar staff are great.

Most of the restaurants are pretty much the same in price.

One annoying thing that all the Turkish waiters do... four of us eating, one finishes and the waiters will take away the plate before every one has finished, they really have this thing when you put the last mouthful of food in your mouth they are there taking your plate grrrrrrr.

Room Tip: we stayed in 112 very happy lower floor
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
6 Thank pipper_9
Guernsey, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Lovely hotel, so friendly and family orientated. Very clean and not very far from the Main Street, but quiet enough not to be disturbed. This will certainly be my hotel choice if I return to Olu Deniz.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Maureen D
Nottingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 April 2014

If you want a nice friendly hotel ,this is the one .. the staff are polite and nothing is to much trouble for them , it is clean and basic which is all what you need ?!, me and my partner have been going back here for the last 6 years ( it maybe because my partner is a paraglider :-) but even if he was not we would still go back to the same hotel due it being friendly and helpful. We are there again this year :-) .. meeting friends who we have met over the years of going there .Roll on july ...

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank paragliderwidow
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fethiye
Flora Palm Resort
#80 of 103 in Oludeniz
Ten Apart Hotel
Ten Apart Hotel
#21 of 101 in Fethiye

Been to Imparator Hotel? Share your experiences!