Review Highlights
Best transfer in the area

They were there when landed in daliman to pick us and take us to the hotel first class service you... read more

Reviewed 11 October 2018
John B
Plymouth, England, United Kingdom
via mobile
Excellent

Found these guys on Facebook and read their excellent reviews and decided to book a private... read more

Reviewed 21 September 2018
Calverley14
via mobile

All reviews return transfer private transfer brilliant service always on time calis beach first class service lovely trips complimentary turkish bath cold bottle of water too good to be true turkish guy booked boat trips turkey car hire an amazing holiday jeep safari next year
Reviewed 18 September 2018

We are regular customers from Uk. Ozan is bilingual and very professional. We have always confidently relied on his business re transfer from Dalaman to Fethiye. FIRST class service, will always use his company. Very comfortable, staff very professional.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Booked Intersky Travel from seeing lots of recommendations I can honestly say they lived up to their reputation. We missed our flight and contacted them asking to change the transfer and they did it without any problems. Fantastic service would highly recommend them when looking for a transfer. Thank you Intersky you were great. Will definately book on our next visit to Olu Deniz.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

First time in Turkey with the family and we hit Fethiye. I knew there were many things to do and see but had no idea what was where and how to organise them. On my first night I took a stroll down calis beach where you are bombarded by restaurant owners and tour guides. I spoke to a chap called Lee at Intersky and immediately felt like this company was organised and new what they were doing. Lee speaks perfect English so it was very easy to organise what we were doing. He was not pushy takes in to account you are with family, budgets, times and pic up and drop off locations. He gives his mobile number out so you can make contact at any time.

Day1 - Trip to Oludinez in a luxury Merc people carrier, driver was on time on the dot. We arranged a pic up time several hours later and the driver was there on time again.

Day 2 - Six islands boat cruise collected on time well organised on to the boat. Food included and taken home safe and sound. By the way the boat trip was the highlight of the stay for me.

Day 3 Safari to Tlos and Saklikant Gorge with food included. Again collected on time English translators, not pushed into buying anything we didn't want. Children loved this day as it was full of water fights

Day 4 - Back to Oludinez Lee arranged a spa day for the females in the group, the guys went seeking boat activities. Picked up and dropped off on time bang on the dot.

I'll definitely be using them again and probably won't bother looking at other companies as I was more than satisfied with these guys 5 starts

Akbar from The UK

I will definitely recommend this company and would use them again

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 29 August 2018

My boyfriend went paragliding and he said it was the best thing he has ever done. We also had a boat trip which was all day and was amazing, getting to swim in the sea, and was great value for money.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 24 August 2018

We booked our trips from here, much cheaper than other companies. private boat hire for sunset trip was amazing, a shirt walk from our hotel (Oykun)
Also paragliding was amazing with hotel to resrt in Olodouniz included. Well worth it!

Date of experience: August 2018