“Treasure hunt sail away ”

Animal's Excursions
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hello to Everyone who is been on my excursions and supporting me all these years.. As you all know I would like to go that extra mile for my friends and guests out there,I am at your service during your holiday with all my excursions.As you can see I wont be serving or advertising any excursions to you if i am not organising it so i can give you a guarantee of a memorable day So on all my excursions... I MAKE SURE YOU ARE SAFE,HAPPY AND GO BACK TO YOUR ACCOMMODATION WITH A BIG SMILE ON YOUR FACE.. Thank you and happy holidays..
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Baby buggy parking, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Can’t thank Animal enough for making our trip with him the best day of our holiday. The treasure hunt was a great way to explore the ghost gown and was super fun. He’s the life and soul of the party and makes sure everyone is having a fantastic day. The boat trip was a very nice way to finish off the day with all inclusive drinks and lunch with fantastic views. We will definitely be using Animal excursions every time we come to Turkey :).

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"seat belts"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Went on the out back adventure. It was the highlight of the holiday amazing fun filled day me and my daughter (10) did not get bored once it was full of activities water fights on the jeeps kept everyone entertained not just the kids wasn't a long boring drive. Animal himself is a top bloke so are his team members will be booking up again next time I'm in Turkey.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

It was awesome, Semih is a great entertainer so is the whole team! You need to be prepared for fun and laughters - it is guaranteed. Thank you for the lovely time, Animal Excursions!

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We booked the wet n wild safari directly with Semih (Animal) after recommendations from friends. We weren’t disappointed!
We took 3 of our children (aged 5, 8 and 14) and they absolutely loved it - when it got a bit too much for my 5yr old (the water fights) she was able to sit up front with the driver and she enjoyed seeing everyone else get wet haha!

Animal had us laughing from start to finish and I got to see things which will stay with me forever (the gorge is breathtaking!)

Don’t think twice about booking - awesome day out!

1  Thank Kelli G
See more reviews
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Well what can I say , booked though Facebook and turned up at hotel 9am prompt what a laugh from start to finish
This was a great start to a great holiday wasn't sure what to expect but well if you don't book you won't know it was the best day out ever ,I have not laughed so much in 1 day from the water fights to the tubes down the river them the mud baths animal himself gets involved all day he .makes the day and one you will never forget wished we had done more with him.next time as we were only there a week and we will be back well done to all involved x