Pros: - quiet (we were there end of March and almost no one else was) and we were given a voluntary upgrade:
- large grounds
- the AC worked in March when most places have it turned off.
Cons: - in our 2 day stay there was no hot water, sometimes tepid but then would go cold
- only reasonably clean
- only choice at breakfast was how the egg was done. We were served the same cold plate every morning with no choices. No cereal, no yogurt, no fruit, no toast. No effort and no consideration of guests in this and other respects.
- we were told there was English language TV upon registration but we could not get anyone to show us how to get it despite several requests for help.
- the room was not adequately cleaned, our towels remained on the bathroom floor and were not changed, dishes remained in the room.
-there simply are no amenities, soap, conditioner and shampoo and that is it.
-the restaurant menu clearly indicates they do not wish to be bothered with diners or to have to compete with places in town.
-the light bulb at our end of the hall was missing for our entire stay leaving the area by our door in the dark.
- only 1 staff member ever gave the impression of being friendly.
This seems to be an experience in minimalism and studied indifference by management.
Instead of Bodrum where there really is not much, we wanted to stay in Fetiyah.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Efe Hotel Gocek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.