“Beach, cafe and also restaurant”

Upper Deck Cafe and Bar Restaurant
Price range: US$6 - US$30
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, View
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: You can enjoy yourselves sitting by the sea in the lush and shady of the our newly opened restaurant Upper Deck in Club Marina. Our international kitchen menu has fish, seafood and not only Turkish and Mediterranean meze's as well as light snacks such as wraps, salads and sandwiches. We can also offer you a great and different breakfast menu.
Reviewed 26 September 2012

Upper deck club& restaurant is located at the opposite direction of Göcek centrum. (It's about 20-25 minutes walk) Also there is a regular boat, which takes you from central marina and takes you over there. Enterance is 15 TL (app. 8,5-9$). You can tan, swim, rest from 10:00 to 20:00. Also there is a restaurant for the guests. You can eat not only meat and pastas but also sea food over there. It's a bit expensive and the service is slow (it may be sometimes annoying!) but the view is amazing!

Reviewed 16 September 2012

We took the free boat over - nice little trip on a free boat. We paid 15TL each to enter Upper Deck after 11.00am - 20TL pre that - you do get fab sun loungers inc. We paid 5TL for a coffee - service fine but it wasn't busy. We perched ourselves on the far end of the deck and the waiter did bob by all the time asking if we needed anything - non intrusive btw. You can take a dip in to the sea from the deck via plenty of steps and there were lots of shady places too. Be aware the sun does leave the platform approx 2pm. Timetables for boats are available from the bar but if you do want to get back to manland outside those times the manager will take you in his speedboat for free - well he didn't charge us anyway!

Reviewed 27 August 2012

fantastic location, service terrible, food cold. Don't waste your time or money. Would't swap spaghetti for penne so assume all meals prebought in a bag

Reviewed 27 August 2012

Hop on the transfer boat called "Chaydanlik" (it really looks like a teakettle btw) which takes off from Skopea Marina sharp at 19:30 hrs every evening. Enjoy a wonderful breeze and a sunset and be a part of the scenery that is so beautiful it looks unreal. Food was OK, too... I don't really remember, guess I was under the influence of the view.

Reviewed 3 July 2012 via mobile

We went across on the tug boat to Upper Deck which was certainly a novelty. A quick 10 minute sail across to the harbour to what looked like an idillic restaurant.
The place was not particularly busy but service was initially slow.
One o the drinks in our order was incorrect
I ordered carpaccio which was still frozen when it arrived at the table so I sent it
back. I think they just added some extra balsamic to warm it up for its return to the table!
Main courses were ok, I had seafood cassarole, my husband and a friend had fillet steak Calzone. The side came for my meal about 5 minutes after my main and were stone cold. The calzones were disappointing and my other friends meal was so full I can't even remember what she had!
Then a table of 14 came in and they must have been the most important people in the world, they were certainly treated that way. All 6 of the waiting staff descended on their table and it was impossible for them to even acknowledge anybody else was even in the restaurant.
We sat patiently with our finished main course plates in front of us for over an hr. We were all being completely ignored. My friend asked for the bill 3 times before it finally arrived, she had to go an hunt down a waiter. When it arrived he asked us to check the bill as he was too preoccupied with the other table.
We didn't even wait for a dessert, we decided we would get one once we had got the boat back.
Such an amazing place but such a shame the service was terrible.

1  Thank Mrssjam