“Don't be put off by appearances”

Kebab Hospital Antep Sofrasi
Ranked #7 of 60 Restaurants in Gocek
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Great kebabs - fresh and tasty! Service is super friendly.
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I walked past this place for a week, and my prejudices said 'No chance would I go in' HOWEVER I did go in for a take-away on our last day under a bit of pressure from my teenage kids. How wrong could I have been. Fresh food cooked to order, fantastic vegetables, chicken skewers and all the usual accompaniments. Free drinks while we waited and he even gave us a huge bottle of mayonnaise to take away FOC as he had run out of small sachets. Great service, great food, great prices. What more can I say - it's very very good.

2  Thank Tartanfeet

Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

The food was fantastic it's nothing fancy but well worth a visit and excellent value for money and would highly recommend

1  Thank Kerry H
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Visited this restaurant last week. Food was good but very disappointed to have 10% service charge added. This was a lunchtime meal and nothing in menu to warn you of this charge.

4  Thank Casiepoo1
Reviewed 11 July 2014

ate here more then planned due to the good fresh produce and lovely kebabs,gets very busy so booking is best

1  Thank johnno32
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I first ate in this restaurant nearly ten years ago. The food is wonderful, and the service is great. After a four year absence the waiter recognised me walking along the street! Even though they had just closed he insisted on giving us some complimentary meze. Incredible! During our seven day stay we have eaten here three times. I think that says it all.

1  Thank Fiandgraham