I stayed in the hotel twice (sept and oct), first at the main house in the attic room:
- Spacious room, wooden floor, noisy AC on the roof above the room. 2 ceiling windows. Desk. Enough cupboard space, separate area. Comfy bed.
Second time at the standard room, middle house:
- rather small room, as I understood in the new building will have bigger rooms. Balcony.
- small things need to be fixed: hanger, flickering bedside lamp, tea mug was dirty, floor dusty
- nice bed, soft duvet (down feathers)
Complimentary water btl per day, tea+coffee set.
Bathroom: elegant. Hard to open the product bottles, strong odour which might not suit for many. Only very big bathrobes and rough. Towels good quality.
Breakfast: Superb, everything from cold to warm, elegantly presented. fresh honeycomb!
Pool: relaxing area on the classical part of the hotel, plenty of sunbeds, towels.
Hotel has 3 classical style (older part) houses and modern part with new houses.
Restaurants: ok. Can get better in the town. Most of the staff good, but few of them bringing quality down.
SPA: gym, room for classes (pilates, movida fitness), steam and finish sauna, whirlpool with 3 areas: laying, sitting and standing with strong water jets. Very good quality bathrobes, towels, nice surroundings, outside leisure area. Friendly and helpful staff and manager, good atmosphere, felt welcomed.
Beach- one of the best i hv been, small, comfortable sunbeds (towels), clean, fine sand, tranquil, great food. Free access to the hotel quests, which makes it rather private.
In overall: the hotel Staff, especially reception and bellboys, very friendly and attentive. I understood there are some works planned, like fixing of the rooms, changing bathrobes etc.
Cleaning department would need some improvement.
I stayed in 3 different hotels (as being longer stretch) in Göcek and for me personally the hotel lacked a bit intimacy and warmth. Although all is good there, might be that the price paid (compared other hotels) one expects more.
Beach, spa, some wonderful and warm staff members make up the shortcomings. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- D-Resort Gocek, located in Hidden Paradise of Mediterranean, Gocek has an impressive fund of fascinating mountain views, and the place is a great getaway situated in the fishing village today is known as a yacht heaven so it is an ideal destination for relaxation, renew, organizing business meetings in an environment filled with peace or enjoying sailing and boating on the beautiful and tranquil bays.D-Resort Gocek includes an outdoor pool, restaurant and bar located on the maritime, D-Spa with new face, offers free access to the only private beach of Gocek in addition to various activity alternatives around it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your D- Resort Gocek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.