“Lovely week in the sun”
Review of Club Evin Marmaris

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Marmaris
Club Evin Marmaris
Ranked #6 of 234 Hotels in Marmaris
Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
“Lovely week in the sun”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

This hotel impressed right from the start. Upon arrival we were dashed out to by a member of staff, who carried both of our cases into reception for us. We then checked in and another member of staff appeared and carried our cases up 3 flights of stairs to our room. We were then told to come down when we were ready to receive our free welcome cocktail, where we then met the owner Izzy. She came over and checked everything was ok with our room, if we had any questions and any way she could help and made us straight away feel at home. She checked up on us later in the holiday and when my boyfriend was ill later in the holiday she gave us advice and showed genuine concern, which I really appreciated.

We had a studio room on the 3rd floor (which was the top floor) of one block. It had a comfy double bed, balcony (which we often ate lunch on), kitchenette and bathroom. The kitchenette was basic but included everything we had wanted as we had a fridge for milk so we could have cereal each morning as well as a hob where we sometimes cooked pasta. There was a small shop down the road where you can buy pretty much anything you'd need. And the food in the area was so cheap we didn't really need to rely on self catering at all.

The room was well kept and cleaned everyday by a maid who was always lovely - including making the bed up with a swan and heart decoration one day. I would highly recommend purchasing the aircon when you arrive as at around £25 it was well worth it, it cooled the room down completely - we found ourselves turning it off in the night as it had made it almost too cold. But this was much better than roasting to death as it was 30+ degrees each day.

My only issue with sleep quality was that there was some issue with the noise travelling. The music in the bar would be played loudly until around 11 each night, which could be annoying but we didn't usually got to bed before that, it was only really our first night (after a 5am start) and last (early morning beginning) that it was annoying. However policy may change during school holidays when children are there (there was less than 5 kids there during our stay). Also the stairs outside our room could be quite loud and if people were arriving very early or late or if they had gone out the noise of them coming in would travel well but it wasn't a major issue for us, and is obviously dependent on who is staying in the hotel at the time.

The hotel staff were friendly, easy going and would do anything to help you. We often got given cute freebies - beaded bracelets (I had 3, my boyfriend had one), roses (given out in the restaurant to all the ladies - of my 4 nights dining there I ended up with 3 roses) and shots at pool of various cocktails were given out during the day.

The pool itself was great, never busy and the was always plenty of sunbeds. The staff are always around for you to be able to order food and drinks, and were always able to have a laugh with the guests. My only criticism here is that they'd sometimes be shouting out around the pool area eg "anyone want ice cream/coffee/salad", which was fine but did start to get irritating if i was trying to have a snooze in the sun.

We went to the Turkish Night run by the hotel (I believe it's every Wednesday) which was 30 lira each (around 8 pounds), and included an unlimited buffet BBQ and entertainment. I would highly recommend it. The BBQ was delicious, included BBQ food and salads/pastas, it was all lovely and plenty available. The entertainment was spread through the night and included belly dancers (who got both me and my boyfriend on stage - embarrassed and entertained) as well as fire breathers and traditional Turkish dancers. I found that the other entertainment night on the Saturday, (which was free unless you wanted to do bingo or the raffle, and obviously you buy dinner) wasn't as good and as we hadn't wanted to play bingo or the raffle, having to sit through a bingo game and raffle draw after each act wasn't fun. We simply ate our meal and then left a little while later - but we thought as it was free nothing could be said too negatively.

The spa I would 100% recommend. I had a Turkish Bath as well as a facial and both left my skin feeling amazing and I felt so pampered. The facilities were beautiful, brand new and spotless, beautiful marble turkish bath. Reasonably priced - the Turkish Bath includes a sauna session, body scrub, massage and hair wash for only £12!

Overall we loved our holiday, and for the price we paid we definitely paid a little, got a lot. 100% recommend.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
8 Thank Georgina B
ClubEvinMarmaris, Guest Relations Manager at Club Evin Marmaris, responded to this review, 14 June 2015
We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (162)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
cork
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Just arrived home from club evin today, and I already want to go back, I want to thank Ali Tj Alex Izze and all the rest of the staff for making my holiday so memorable, the staff are so friendly and helpful you would miss them after you leave, definitely want to come back!! But would recommend to stay for 2 weeks, 1 week just isn't enough!!

• Stayed June 2014
4 Thank ladycork
Liverpool
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Just returned from a 2 week holiday at club evin with family. I have to say it was a amazing holiday and we all had a fabulous time. I would recommend this hotel to everyone and anyone! The staff as fantastic and nothing is too much for them. The rooms are very clean and are cleaned on a daily basis. I can not say I have one complaint about the hotel or holiday. I will defiantly be returning and will look forward to it. Thank you for a fabulous hotel Club Evin xx

• Stayed June 2014
3 Thank Joanne2684
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Second time at Club Evin didnt think it would have been as good second time around how wrong was i My husband and myself booked for a last minute break for one week and i have to say i was in tears when i left the staff are amazing TG is a legend Kris,

Ozzie Izzy, Allie who makes it that more special with giving the ladies Roses its a family run buisiness and you feel part of that family all staff are great cant do enough for you. The Revolution Restaurant is amazing the food is delicious and at great prices. Cant wait to go back you cant fault this place so if you read this review please believe me when i say you wont be dissappointed book it

Room Tip: overlooking pool block 2 get sunshine most of the day
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank 141Scotland
ClubEvinMarmaris, Public Relations Manager at Club Evin Marmaris, responded to this review, 14 June 2015
Newry, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Absolutley a fab place me and my freind booked to stay there for 2weeks, and ended up staying for 3 because we just loved club evin so much, all the staff and management where so nice and helpful notthing was to much for them, as for are room the maids where really good cleaned everyday bed changed clean towells ect every day, club evin is the best place to be if you want a quiet place to sleep at nite after a long day and nite out, absolutely noise free, you wont be disapointed if you book to stay here because beleave me all the good reviews are spot on, a brill place to stay if you visit marmaras, coulden fault a thing about this wonderful place.

Room Tip: we stayed in room 1001 second floor corner suite large and sunny.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
5 Thank Annie C
england
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Fantastic staff and owners. Very friendly. Very clean and food excellent. Can't wait to return to see the staff. Izzy dot Pam Alex tg there's too many to name. They make sure you have a fantastic holiday. There's nothing too much trouble for them.

• Stayed August 2013
2 Thank lizgarry
Reviewed 18 June 2014

These guys are so helpful been to hotel 3 times now always cheerful, helpful couldn't do any more for us exceeds all others they will go to any lengths possible and with the new facilities it is better than ever

• Stayed May 2014
4 Thank Wdharris75
We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marmaris
Club Aida
#19 of 234 in Marmaris
D-Resort Grand Azur
D-Resort Grand Azur
#14 of 234 in Marmaris

Been to Club Evin Marmaris? Share your experiences!