“great”

Vogue Jewellery & Diamond Center
Ranked #5 of 15 Shopping in Marmaris
More attraction details
Owner description: Marmaris's biggest jewelry manufacturer where you can buy excellent handmade quality gold jewelry at factory prices! Diamonds, precious stones, watches & silver. Vogue also has shops in England giving you easy aftercare services after your holiday.
Warwick, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“great”
Reviewed 31 March 2013

you only get for what you pay for so go take alook take the one who loves you and see how much they do lol nice little bits to choose from, also acouple of nice larger items staff nice

Visited June 2012
3 Thank annette p

• Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“never trust a Turkish salesman”
Reviewed 9 February 2013

I went to Marmaris in 2011 and was taken to Vogue Diamond shop by a Thomson tour. I fell in love with a pair of amethyst earrings from their Harem Collection. My bgoyfriend paid 100 pounds for it and on the way back we noticed there was a claw missing around one of the stones.Me, being the OCD person I am decided to go to one of their shops in UK in Brighton (I live in London) to have it repaired- they say they do repairs for free. They know how to talk you around and we left the earrings there. A few days later we get a call saying they cannot do it in UK, they need to send it to Turkey. 2 months later, after a lot of chasing up we went again to Windsor, this time, where they sent the earrings, only to find they chaged one of the earrings with another whose stone was smaller and lighter in colour. Of course they tried to tell me it is the light and I am blind blah blah and finally, as I was getting angry, decided to send it back to Turkey. 2 months later we were called, finally my pair arrived, this time the stones matched in colur and they were dark violet as I wanted them. In the meantime I also had some rings repaired there with some stones replaced- the work was beautiful but I have no idea of the stones I paid for were real or just glass. I don't trust Turkish people when it comes to buying stuff from them. They always win and my last Turkish experience left me with a bitter taste. I found my 100 pounds earrings later in Romania for 20 pounds. So that is how much they are really worth.

Visited September 2012
14 Thank d w
Nottingham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“if I could only afford it”
Reviewed 23 October 2012

They say if you need to know the price you cannot afford it but it does not cost anything to look and thats all we could afford to do

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Neil S
Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“jewellery”
Reviewed 5 October 2012

don't need to go on a trip it is near the bazaar and the marina you can go there yourself walk across the bridge and you are there nice shop they have two shop in England

Visited September 2012
2 Thank Razia V
Glasgow, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Well what's 2 say! Girl In Jewellery & Diamond center.”
Reviewed 25 August 2012

I liked the Jewellery & Diamonds!! No it was lovely & the staff were very helpful & polite. I got most of my family gifts here & a few gorgeous bling blings 4 myself.

Visited July 2012