“I'm surprised it's not ranked higher, when all the other restauarants are empty and Dede's full”
Review of Dede Restaurant

Dede Restaurant
Ranked #67 of 542 Restaurants in Marmaris
Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 October 2017

I have just eaten at Dede's restaurant with a a party of six of mixed ages and can only comment on our own experience but our's was wonderful, the food was lovely and well presented, the price for our meal was exceptional, a similar meal at home would have cost twice as much.
We were originally going to eat at on of the other restaurants which is ranked much higher on this site but it was empty and didn't looked any where near as good as Dede's; I believe if a restaurant is any good it will be busy, Dede's was whilst the others in the immediate vicinity were empty.
If you do try it I hope your experience will be as enjoyable as ours was.

1  Thank ozberthove

Reviewed 26 October 2017

We visited Dede again in mid October 2017. Excellent quality of food and a good service from our waiter. I do have to mention though that we did see an old guy that worked there (maybe the manager?) having loud angry words with a young waiter in the middle of the restaurant floor, my hubby and I thought he was going to land him one. This isn't what visitors want to see or hear when visiting your restaurant.
I had the king prawns cooked in garlic butter and served with Turkish bread as a starter. My hubby chose the King prawns himself from the chill cabinet. For my main I had lamb chops that was cooked to perfection.
As it was the end of the season the restaurant was full of Turkish people which was good to see. Apparently they stay open all year for the locals too.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

To start with they collect you from your hotel free of charge which is amazing
Service is excellent nothing to much trouble and fantastic with allergies
Food is to die for we had steaks medium cooked they are so tasty
Cocktails are gorgeous too
3 steak meals
6 cocktails
3 cheese cakes
All for £90

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Again a very nice meal at this farmily run resraurant.Staff very freindly.Will be returning when we come back.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Was so good there, went back 2 days later totally amazing. Even the free shuttle bus that picks you up from the hotel. If you go to marmais then, this restaurant is a must