“Turkish food in a great location”
Review of Caria Restaurant

Caria Restaurant
Ranked #161 of 492 Restaurants in Marmaris
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Turkish food in a great location”
Reviewed 17 October 2011

I visited the restaurant with my family on evening. The restaurant was busy but service was still good and the staff friendly.

The food was good quality although I have tasted better during my trip to Marmaris.

Definitely worth a visit, if only for the location.

• Visited October 2011

• Turkish first
istanbul, Turkey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“delicious food and marvelous service value for money”
Reviewed 1 September 2011

I am fully stified with the food. Besides the delicious food and marelous service, I paid the most reasonable price for fish with my wife and friend.
I highly recomend you to visit this restaurant . You will definitely not regret.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank bekir c
Dumfries
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed 27 July 2011

Our rep Jo recommended this restaurant to us at our welcome meeting. She arranged to have a table booked for us, and the restaurant collected us in a car from our hotel, we were dropped off behind barstreet, where the restaurant manager met us and led us to the restaurant and our table.

The food and service where first class. We started with the fried cheese rolls, very nice. For mains my wife had fillet steak with mushroom sauce and I had the fillet steak with bacon, both steaks where cooked to perfection and just melted in your mouth. We finished with pancakes and ice cream, to die for.

Overall it was an excellent meal in a great location with brilliant staff. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting marmaris.

4 Thank qos4eva
Bristol, United Kingdom
“The best restaurant on the sea front in Marmaris1996 to 2011”
Reviewed 8 May 2011

My family and I have been visiting Turkiye since 1996,have tried many restaurants from istanbul to eastern Mersin sailing most of the Turkish costline! and I must say That Caria's is the best (cok guzel).Owned and managed by Ali an ex Turkish Naval commander,the hospitality just cant be beaten!if we are in Marmaris or surrounding area we always make an effort to callin and Ali will always make time to sit and talk and has a good sense of humour and has friendly staff, nothing is to much trouble!
So this place comes with a high reccomendation food excellent A1.
Sailing Yacht Karanfil...........................

• Visited September 2010
7 Thank SailingYachtKaranfil
Manchester, United Kingdom
“OUTSTANDING SERVICE AND QUALITY OF FOOD”
Reviewed 27 April 2010

My family have been going to Marmaris for 10 years and the holiday is never complete without dining at the Caria restaurant at the marina.The steaks are superb as is the mixed grill.All the vegetables are fresh.Service is excellent and the twins that wait on are very polite.Well worth the walk wherever in Marmaris you may be staying

1 Thank andyp058