“Standards haven't dropped”

Ranked #77 of 540 Restaurants in Marmaris
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 25 September 2017

Had a couple of evening meals here, and am pleased to say it remains my favourite Marmaris restaurant. Mona Lisa steak, Mona Lisa chicken, french onion soup (which you can order even though not on the menu, do!) and fish soup are all absolutely top class plates of food, and Ahmed is still a charming host. We ate here reasonably early both times, and both times it was virtually empty, though was filling up by the time we went. If you've never been here before,do yourself a favour - this modest looking place serves wonderful food - prices are not the cheapest, but you pay for the quality.

1  Thank simon n

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Quality food the steak I had (below) was 1 of the best I've eat, great staff. Excellent views across the bay while you eat and drink. Always laughing n joking with the kids.

1  Thank Sjwallace1
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Visited our favourite restaurant in Marmaris and always it didn't disappoint! Quite the opposite in fact, Ahmet, Cem and his staff looked after me and the wife treating us like royalty at each visit. The food was delicious in the restaurant at night particularly the steak. But the snack menu is equally as tasty which is served to your sunbed on their beach with a nice cold Efes. Would recommend this place to anyone visiting Marmaris.

1  Thank ProAuto1
Reviewed 22 July 2017

We have visited La Vita many times on our holidays to Marmaris and it never lets us down in fact it gets better and better! This restaurant has something on the menu for everyone, even for fussy eaters like myself! Whilst my husband likes to work his way through the menu trying steaks and casserole dishes etc I often have pasta, pizza or salad dishes here that are devine! All the food is delicious and beautifully presented. Drinks like the local beers and wine are very reasonable, I particularly like the wine here crisp and dry.
The staff here are extremly friendly and very helpful, for Ahmet and his team nothing is too much trouble making this a lovely place to enjoy a nice meal whilst watching the world go by on the beach front. You can also use LaVita's lovely beach during the day to sunbath and swim during the day whilst enjoying snacks and drinks from the comfort of your sun lounger! its a great place to visit whilst your in Maramaris.

1  Thank Helskie
Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

I've visited marmaris in august, and i've tried so many disappointing restaurants. This one was unique . When it comes to presentation it was perfect. The quantity of food delivered by meal is super. And the taste is yummyyy. We tried the ottoman kebab and the shrimp fajita . Both were fantastic. Will definitely visit again !

1  Thank Jessy M