We stayed in the Hotel selen behind the George & Dragon so cant comment on the hotel itself, but we spent most of our time in the bar area, which was fantastic, the staff couldnt do enough for us , thier aim is life is to ensure that guests enjoy the holiday, they were great, and made us welcome every time we went in, the food was excellent, Thanks Do Do for the special Turkish meal, it was great, the owners who have just taken over the hotel this year have done a fantastic job, the staff are all so freindly and always chatting and dancing which just made our holiday, i would defo go back here, thanks sexy chef, sloloman , imne, Mustaffa, do do , and all the others,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- UNDER NEW MANGEMENT FROM 2011. Our family run hotel is placed directly on the beach, sun loungers and umbrellas are free of charge for all our guests.All rooms provide fantastic views of the bay of Marmaris and the marina.Located only 500 metres from the centre and the famous bar street.Our hotel is in a perfect location for everything the lovely resort of Marmaris has to offer.Only 500 metres from the the Thursday market where you can get all your real genuine fakes !!All rooms are tastefully decorated and have full sea views.We also have a restaurant and bar open 24 hours serving international and traditional Turkish cuisine and from the bar the best Mojitos in town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your George & Dragon Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- George And Dragon Beach Hotel
- George Dragon Beach Hotel