“seda apartments exellent stay friendly staff great food cleaned every day”
Review of Seda Apartments

and 1 more site!
Seda Apartments
Ranked #63 of 234 Hotels in Marmaris
Motherwell, United Kingdom
“seda apartments exellent stay friendly staff great food cleaned every day”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

the seda apartments are exellent to stay in just back 28/07/2014 and looking to book again great food great staff apartments cleaned every day pool cleaned every night about 10 mins walk from beach would recommend

Room Tip: all rooms are great but we took a pool veiw
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank David N

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

Very bad hotel only speak to u if u spend all ur money at hotel if u go out to eat u will b ignored the food is crap bad location and the owner hasn't got a smile for the life of him slide only on part of day and baby pool bog enough for 2 very small children

• Stayed July 2014
10 Thank petehart1980
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

I must totally agree with the negative comments from some reviewers on the Seda, we had similar troubles from staff when not Eating/Drinking in the Apartment Bar, relationships with staff soon change when you return from a meal out and are either ignored totally or asked where you have been, not in a friendly way, but an abrupt manner, after all this is a Self Catering Apartment Complex !
It appeared to me and my Wife, that these Apartments are run by
" Cliques of returning Customers" who spend all their time and money in the bar, and anyone who does not do the same are treated as outcasts.
Also I had occasion to speak to one of the "Chosen Ones" regarding his foul and abusive language around the Pool area in front of Children and Women, his reply was " That will only make me worse now".
Families and Single Parents felt intimidated by this behaviour and left the Apartments to find peace and quiet in other complexes, this was Seda's loss as my Wife and I were welcomed by other Apartments only too happy to extend true Turkish hospitality, they earned both or respect and our Turkish Lira's.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Steve B
Reviewed 23 July 2014

This has been the second time we have stopped these apartments, last year we loved it here as it was cheap clean and in a 'okay' location as not TOO far from the beach etc. But this year we found that it was very different. Me and my boyfriend love to eat out every night so that's exactly what we did and we found especially the second week that the staff was being very funny with us, the one day when we both got up early to have breakfast as we was going on a trip, one of the staff (Antonio) never even spoke to us! To which he then came over and said 'I told you we can book trips so why didn't you book through us!' Very rude!! It is absolute ridiculous that it is 'apartments' but they are funny with you if you don't spend money there. We used to buy drinks and either breakfast or lunch there in the day so we was still spending money there! Then on the last day we felt very awkward, when our transfer came to pick us up none of the staff even said bye apart from the boss lady! Wouldn't stop here again! Would not recommend it to anybody apart from if you are a family and enjoy being in the hotel day and night

• Stayed July 2014
6 Thank Hollyrebecca93
Chesterfield, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Just got back from a 2week holiday in seda apartments and to be honest there where very things I liked about this hotel.

We arrived about 3am in the morning to be greeted by somebody that didn't speak any English, was made to carry all are bags up four flights of stairs to have to carry them down a flight as we were on the floor below. I said to my friend 'god it's warm' and was rudely told to shhh as people was sleeping.
The room was ok and couldn't really fault it, the bedroom was very nice and clean. The kitchen/living area was more dated but still clean and reasonable for the price we had payed as was the bathroom and balcony area. If I had to pick faults with the room it was that we only had aircon in the bedroom... Which was £60 for 2weeks. This was very disappointing to myself as I was sleeping in the living room.
On the website It stated there was free wifi, this is a lie I had to pay £5 for the duration of my stay... I didn't mind this in till after I payed and realised it can only be used In The reception area.

The next day we went down to the bar area and was greeted by very friendly staff that seemed like they couldn't do enough for you... That didn't last long. We was quickly told that we couldn't bring any good/drink to the pool area. I was very confused about this as we had payed for self catering. It quickly came very clear that you only get ok customer service if you spend all you time and money in the hotel. I like I spend my days around the pool chilling and going out for a nice meal at night This is not allowed In this hotel.
they really change there attitude as soon as they find out that your not going I spend all your money there.
The staff are rude, nasty and ignorant towards the British.
The pool area is horrible, the sun only stays on the pool till about 3pm at the latest, we booked out of the kids holidays to make sure we wasn't bombarded by kids... Are mistake (can't blame the hotel) was we didn't take into consideration that Scottish kids brake up about 3weeks before the British, what an unruly bunch. The parents leave the hotel during the day and leave there kids there unattended.
After about 3days we soon realised that all the staff, and most of the customers are friends and have been coming to this hotel for years.. If the customers did anything other then drink all day and ignore there kids they would realise that the staff are rude and do nothing but moan, make fun and talk behind there back.
The food in the onsite bar was ok, not the best. Everything is very british, greasy and comes with chips. The drinks are very expensive compared to most places in marmaris, 8tl for a coke this is about 1/2 a 2tl bottle.
The hotel Is in the middle of nowhere, so for a young couple who enjoy going it, we had to walk 30mins to the beach and seafront bars. It was about a 45min walk to bar street.
If I had 2 pick a few good things about this hotel, it would be it is kept clean. The cleaners are very friendly and make a real effort in your rooms. If you want to spend your holiday eating cheap food, drinking beer, watching sports and being annoyed by unruly kids... Then this hotel is for you. It defiantly wasn't for me an my friends.

Stayed July 2014
7 Thank rikksmith
Sheffield, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 July 2014

just back from another fantastic two weeks at the seda,all the staff were brilliant, including cleaners, and cannot understand any negative comments. its a small place where after a few days, nearly everyone talks to each other, if you don't like kids, you should go outside of school holidays, where else would you get bar staff playing in the pool with the kids. talk to the staff, treat them with courtesy, its not rocket science, as for the food, have never had a bad meal yet, ali is agreat guy, as for the aircon we paid £55 for two weeks, which compares very well with places such as Greece, am now looking forward to going back for a sixth time, and met first timers who have already decided to go back, sorry if this is rambling, but I cannot believe some of the things I have read.

Room Tip: non pool view rooms are quieter
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
6 Thank neil097
Reviewed 11 July 2014

We arrived in the early hours to be greeted by a very pleasant worker who took my partners bag upto our room. The room was clean and tidy and sufficient for what we needed. Our 1st morning there we ended up getting a little lost trying to find sincerity bar but a taxi ride later and we were there.
We returned to the seda to do a spot of sunbathing and found the other holidays makers rather cliquey, to be told later they were a family and some friends.
The staff are helpful and friendly and the more you use the bar the more chatty they become.
The food is spot on but if it's not to your taste there's plenty of other places to try.
I did go to magic hands, a Turkish barbers for a cut throat shave and it was an excellent experience, so much so I went back for another shave and a haircut..
The hotel owner is a very pleasant woman and also very helpful.
It was an ideal location with bars restaurants & shops just around the corner and it's about half an hours walk from the beach, but there are plenty of busses kicking about. We never used the bus service because we preferred to walk everywhere, plenty of watering holes to stop us becoming dehydrated!!!
All in all it was a fantastic holiday

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Frizzy72
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marmaris
Club Amaris
#36 of 234 in Marmaris
Club Turquoise
Club Turquoise
#42 of 234 in Marmaris

Been to Seda Apartments? Share your experiences!