“Staff are great, and cleanest hotel you will stay in. Food is great too.”
Review of Ideal Pearl Hotel

Ideal Pearl Hotel
Ranked #13 of 234 Hotels in Marmaris
Reviewed 2 August 2013

We came as a party of 7 with 2 more arriving on a later date. Staff were there to greet us at 5:30 in morning, staff were extremely helpful, fun, and curtetious. So much food we couldn't eat it all, ( we tried very hard) Table waiter service in evenings and mealtimes helped a lot. Bar staff are quick with service with no long ques. Clean is an understatement!!!!!. The tiled floor was cleaned at least 3 times a day,toilets and rooms were spotless and even though we sat outside and watched entertainment ( which were really good acts) in the evenings by 6am next day it was all laid out with sun beds.
They staff (all of them) work really really hard to make our holiday a really cracking one.
I WOULD DEFINATELY RETURN AGAIN.

• Stayed: July 2013
iphotels, Ideal Team at Ideal Pearl Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2013

I would like to thank you for your recent holiday review posted on the tripadvisor website.
I am happy to read that you and your party have enjoyed your holiday with us at Ideal Pearl from the welcome you received on your arrival to the choice of food and the cleanliness of the Hotel. I do hope that we will be able to welcome you again in the future and on behalf of the Team here at Ideal Pearl, thank you for choosing our Hotel for your holiday.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,092)

Reviewed 1 August 2013

I stayed here July this year, it's got lovely facilities very clean. It's in a great location right in the middle of everything and only 2 mins away from the beach, the staff are lovely and very welcoming savas is especially good he is very lovely :).. I would definitely stay here again for the value it's amazing :)

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Northampton30
iphotels, Ideal Team at Ideal Pearl Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2013

Thank you for your recent holiday review posted on the tripadvisor website.
I would like to thank you for your comments regarding the cleanliness of the Hotel and grounds, the friendliness of the staff and that you also enjoyed the location of our Hotel near to the beach. I do hope that we will be able to welcome you again in the future to enjoy another holiday with us. On behalf of all the Team here at Ideal Pearl, thank you for choosing our Hotel for your holiday.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

Got back home on Friday after 10 days here with my friends and we all had a fantastic time. The hotel staff are very friendly and helpful, the food was very good, plenty of choice although sometimes was repetitive but this can be expected, my friend who said she was a picky eater said she always found something nice to eat. Only thing we could fault was sometimes the chicken was slightly undercooked, however the small pieces in the stews etc were cooked through. Can also use sister hotel which does jacket potatoes and sandwiches on the beach. If you want to eat out, I would highly recommend the Taj Mahal indian restaurant which is on route to Marmaris. Excellent cleanliness throughout hotel, towels were changed every day, TV had a good choice of English channels, drinks were good (Vodka, Tuborg, wines, slush puppies, tea and coffees, water on tap and soft drinks). Wi-Fi is free and connection is pretty decent. Entertainment was okay, good laugh watching the belly dancers. We booked trips through our Thomas Cook rep at the hotel on our first day and got a discount. Would recommend the shopping trip and the bar crawl (can't remember the proper name of the night out trip). Breakfast was nice and relaxing, not very busy and had nice views of the mountains. Saw the manager on the last day who was very nice and asked if we had a good holiday. We were all sad to leave and hope to come back again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
iphotels, Ideal Team at Ideal Pearl Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2013

Thank you for your recent holiday review posted on the tripadvisor website.
Guest feedback is important to us and I am happy to read that you have enjoyed your holiday with us and have experienced the hospitality of the Hotel, its facilities and services. I do hope that we will be able to welcome you all again in the future and on behalf of the Team here at Ideal Pearl, thank you for choosing our Hotel for your holiday.

Reviewed 24 July 2013

My wiife and I came to Marmaris for relaxation and the Ideal Pearl was part of an "all inclusive" package we found on Lastminute.com. Let's be as objective as possible, there's nothing "exceptional" to expect from all inclusive packages which are always convenient (you don't have to think about your budget any more) but at the same time disappointing (the quality of the food suffers from this situation because hotels don't get their money on extras but by maintaining their margins).

So about Ideal Pearl, the goods:
- very nice personnel, always willing to help
- clean everywhere, and for us it was important,
- the food was "ok", for what I understood that's the difficult part of the "all inclusive" packages, we had some nice surprises but remember, you always eat at the same restaurant (except if you agree to pay extras outside of the hotel)
- the gym is very convenient, if you want to keep yourself a bit fit during your stay of course
- the spa is wonderful and the prices are reasonable I would say (they give you discounts easily if you are couples)
- the swimming pool is nice, although there's only one of them, land is expensive in Marmaris not like Antalya

The "not so good":
- the management is not putting any limit to misbehaviors of guests: bessiides the bed suns problem bellow, there's no stop to the noise, people are smoking, eating and even standing in swimming suits in some "forbidden areas" (like the lobby) just in front of the sign which forbids it and no one reacts!
- a bit noisy since the neighboring hotels have very loud music nearby all the time and, above all, the young Russians and Brits are enjoying their summer very expressely sometimes,
- the "bed suns" problem: before if you woke up at 5am, you could book a bed sun. Some even booked 5 or 6 of them for their friends and family. The management forbid this... until 7:30am. So now you can still sleep 2 more hours, thanks. But still, if you don't come with your towels and everything you won't get bed suns because when the swimming pool is opened and the towels are on the bed suns no one can touch it, even if the people are in their room or at the beach. There is a lack of discipline from the management on this part. At least, gently, the waiters could spot some of the bed suns which are booked and take the towels during the day time and make examples, the others would learn. I don't want to wake up at 7am to "book" my bed sun, come on!
- the breakfast is one of the worst I ever had: the orange juice is "very" chemical (although in all inclusive, they are often artificial, but this one is just yeeeek), the "croissants" are just not "croissants" (where did the cook thought it could fake it?) and the tables are just not clean at all even at the beginning
- the animation lady, sorry, is just non-existent. She speaks slowly and kills the mood. The "bingo" at the end of the dinner bring you back to the retirement community. Some animations were good (hip hop show, magician) but besides this there is nothing happening during the day, oh sorry, I missed a ping pong competition where 4 people participated... wow.
- the wifi is not good, but this is valid for almost all hotels in the area. Marmaris has not such a good Internet connectivity available. The hotels just use simple ADSL line for hundreds of users...

ok, I tried to be as objective as possible. I hope the management will take care of it, if not the potentiel guests will.
We won't come again and won't recommend it, not that we had a bad moment but because the Ideal Peal just falls in the "average" category, not the worst but not much is done to stand out of the crowd.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
iphotels, Ideal Team at Ideal Pearl Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2013

Thank you for your recent review posted on the tripadvisor website.
I am happy to read that you have enjoyed your holiday overall from the staff working here, the cleanliness of the Hotel to the Spa and the Fitness Centre and the pool and in general the food served. Your feedback is important to us and as mentioned the staff are now monitioring the reservation of sunbeds to enable all guests to enjoy the pool area, guests are also invited to use the private beach at our sister Hotel, Ideal Prime Beach where soft drinks and sandwiches\jacket potatoes are also available. The quality and standard of foods served are monitored on a daily basis by our Food Engineer as part of the HACCP Policy monitored by National Britannia who carry out monthly adhoc inspections. Juices are also made to the manufacturers instructions and all water is filtered within the Hotel again under the HACC Policy. Animation is of an occasional nature of games and competitons with evening shows of Turkish Dancing, Latin dancers, Magic Shows and Break Dance shows.
I do thank you for your feedback and hope that we will be able to welcome you both again in the future, on behalf of the Team at Ideal Pearl, thank you for choosing our Hotel for your holiday.

Reviewed 21 July 2013

This was my first girls holiday with my friends and wasn't expecting that much for the price we paid but we were pleasantly surprised. We spent a week there and did various trips. If with Thomas Cook I would definitely recommend the Sunseekers cruise and The Dalyan Departure if you have a late night flight as it doesn't make the day drag as much. Don't be caught by the locals trying to get you to book your trips with them by their prices as they aren't usually insured its better to pay the extra and go with Thomas Cook.
Rooms were cleaned very well daily and all members of staff were friendly and happy to help.
The food was okay but very repetitive so if we were there for longer than a week I think I may have got sick of the same food day in day out. WATCH OUT for the bar men especially if you are groups of young girls they get you very drunk they keep your drinks coming and put more vodka than mixer in we all got extremely drunk without realising it which resulted in us being very ill and the bar men found it funny.
The only other thing I could grumble about is the lack of sunbeds as if you didn't get up early and put your towels out you didn't get one.
Apart from that it was a very good holiday with lots of memories.

1  Thank Emma W
iphotels, Ideal Team at Ideal Pearl Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2013

Thank you for your recent holiday review posted on the tripadvisor website.
I am happy to read that overall you have enjoyed your first girls holiday with us here and would like to thank you for your comments regarding the cleanliness of the Hotel and of the helpfulness of the staff, your feedback is valued regarding the reservation of sunbeds and if necessary towels are now removed if placed before 8am. I hope that we will be able to welcome you all again in the future and on behalf of the Team at Ideal Pearl, thank you for choosing our Hotel for your holiday.

Reviewed 18 July 2013

We had previously stayed at this hotel twice before and thought it would be a safe bet for a third time, it just goes to show how wrong you can be. This hotel now seems to be a mecca for large groups of rowdy young Dutch lads.Added to this a lack of evening entertainment and one of the most ignorant bar men i have ever encountered we were very disapointed. The rooms are now starting to show there age and the beds were uncomfortable, but that matters not as the Dutch will make sure you won't get a good nights sleep anyway,needless to say there wont be a fourth visit.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
iphotels, Ideal Team at Ideal Pearl Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2013

Thank you for your recent holiday review posted on the tripadvisor website.
Your feedback is import and as returning guests also know that the resort rep visits daily and that reception operates for 24 hours. I am sorry to read that you experienced sleep disturbance by other guests and steps could have been taken to prevent further disturbance if reported to us for your comfort. I do hope that with this in mind, we will be able to welcome you again and on behalf of all the Team at Ideal Pearl, we would like to thank you for choosing our Hotel again for the third time.

Reviewed 18 July 2013

This was my first holiday away with my three best friends. We went for a week but didn't want to leave! Everything about this hotel was brilliant, the staff were lovely, the pool and rest of the hotel were incredible and really clean; I want to go back now!!! The hotel is located close to the main street. It isn't too close to the nightlife to be disturbed by it but it is a perfect location if you wanted to go for nights out on bar street. It is 2 lira for a shuttle bus to bar street and then you can get a taxi back or walk along the beach front if you stay out until the early hours of the morning as I did!
There was always a large selection and something for everyone when it comes to meals, each night there would be a choice of basics such as rice, pasta, chips, salad and some meat and then there would be a more diverse range of foods too.laid out as a buffet.

I recommend this hotel. It was the best holiday I've ever been on!!

Thank you for your recent holiday review posted on the tripadvisor website.
I would like to thank you for your kind comments regarding the Hotel, its staff and facilities as well as the location. I am happy to read that the Hotel has exceeded you and your friends expectations and hope to see you all again in the future. On behalf of the Team at Ideal Pearl, thank you for choosing our Hotel for your holiday.