Marmaris
Blue Bay Platinum Hotel(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$123
Hotels.com
US$92
Great 4.5/5
Hotel Cettia Beach Resort(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$85
Great 4.5/5
Supreme Hotel Marmaris(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$25
US$24
Great 4.5/5
Apart Green Park(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$19
US$17
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Green Nature Resort & Spa(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$61
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 July 2013

We were lucky enough to be able to visit for the second time this year this lovely hotel / complex. Again everything was perfect - location, room, food, drink and staff. The staff go out of their way to ensure everything is just right. The evening entertainment is generally good, one or two singers very funny even though they didnt mean to be!! Again, as previous reveiws have mentioned there are a lot of steps and some of the rooms are a fair way from the pools but there are buggy's available to transport those who cant make the climb. There is a huge variety of food, something for everyone in my opinion and the alcoholic drinks are very acceptable!! There are 2 pools, one with activities and one for just relaxing and a wonderfull beach (get your towels on the loungers early here as they fill up quickly). All in all the place is like a little bit of paradise and I would recomend.

Room Tip: Low number for easy access to facilities, high room number for the views
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank aedav_
Reviewed 17 June 2013

Before i start i'm not a snob i have been dragged up all my life and from a council estate in wigan so that says it all lol.

Me and my partner paid £1700 for this holiday and looking at the reviews before we went it all seemed good and was really looking forward to it when in the travel agents they promised us the earth oh sure sir you can have a sea view with a big sun balcony ha yeah right.

On arrival we got put into a room next to the maids main room and next to the elevator over looking both pools and the entertainment part, so the maid woke us up every morning at 5 o'clock banging around in her room then people going up and down in the lift and cause it was an end room everyone had to walk past us to get to there rooms on certain days it sounded like a heard of elephants going past when i enquired about the sea view i got told its an extra £200 to have a sea view even tho it stated it on all my paperwork that i would have one.

So far off to a bad start and then it got worse the sink leaked and the bath stunk when i told the reception i got a bucket under the sink and my balcony window open to take the smell away really did not please me.

The food is the same at breakfast and dinner there is only so much potato wedges rice and chicken nuggets you can eat before going elsewhere even tho we had paid for all inclusive and it did not get any better at tea time really if you're into eating the same food on a 2-3 day routine all i can say is your easily pleased.

The drinks from the bar are ok if you're a child and like soft drinks, granted there is a selection of alcohol drinks included but all seemed to be watered down as one day to prove a point i drunk 18 vodka and lemonades and was not drunk not even getting to the tipsy point as if i had drunk this amount back home id be in A+E having my stomach pumped.

The entertainment what a joke killer darts and water polo in the afternoon by a woman who's laugh is so annoying its unreal and a selection at night of Bingo, Music and Movie Quiz, Karaoke (when people can get up and sing as it got called of one night as only one person sang) then they some times hire people in like the michael jackson act don't get me wrong hes good but only lasts 15 mins then thats it your entertainment is over for the night so then off to the bar it is with your watered down beers and music no one can here its that low all you can here is the Three Brothers Bar next door (witch is a fantastic night i must say excellent food with excellent entertainment)

The not so helpful receptionist would not let me book my room on as we was only being picked up at 9.30 at night and had to be out the room by 12 so that left 9 and a half hours with no were to go after having a bad two weeks and a full blown argument between me and the receptionist and me nearly swinging for him the manager then decided to let us book a late check out witch cost me another 100tl what a joke.

Never again will we be booking into this hotel we said we would go back to turkey but obviously a different hotel we was actually glad to get on the plane back home.

Room Tip: Don't waste you're money and find some were else.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 April 2013

We are very unhappy. We were at this hotel in August 2012.Hotel poorly maintained, dirty, messy, reception staff rude, unprofessional and arrogant. Rooms are poorly cleaned, but we changed the sheets twice. Food repetitive, low quality. Particularly lacking a wider choice of meat. Wider choice in the beginning, if you come back later and half the stuff does not make any se.TV channels, mostly Turkish. Inzernet charge, 6 euros for 1 hour. We are very disappointed.

Room Tip: I've told you, you should avoid hotel
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank vladaradovic
Reviewed 21 October 2012

Great boat and crew,accomadation on board very roomy with twin beds and plenty of stowage for cloths bags etc.excellent bathroom(limited hot water) food wholesome good and tasty all prepared on board good size portions. Sadly felt rather trapped on board hijacked by pirates as we were not given the chance to venture ashore in this beautiful country! Drinks package was rather expensive, saved quite a bit by buying when we wanted rather than drinking what we had paid for up front. We would go again if we could be given more chance to walk on shore now and again.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
6  Thank NigelEdwards31
Reviewed 1 October 2012

Just returned from an amazing holiday on board the gulet SEYHAN. The holiday was booked well in advance as we wanted the whole boat to ourselves there are seven cabins sleeping 14, but there were only 10 of us.
It was a totally different experience with only four opportunities to go ashore for a few hours at a time the rest of the holiday is spent anchored in bays and swimming. In the sea, accessed from steps.
I loved it, no hair driers for a week.......glad to be with friends and family, would have been difficult I feel with strangers in such close proximity ...
Food filling and basic, not much red meat as v expensive in turkey......fresh whole fish, salads for dinner with, veg stews for lunch, we took the drinks package for convenience ....so no bar bill at the end, which I would recommend.
Cabins 3/4 beds...... Glad I was alone! But u can sleep on deck which is much better, on the comfy loungers under the stars!
Cabins not cleaned or linens changed for the week.......well we were on a boat
Loved it and would do it again tomorrow xx

Room Tip: All the same except for one very grand cabin
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends