“A must for families and singles all welcome”
Review of British Corner

British Corner
Ranked #48 of 501 Restaurants in Marmaris
Cuisines: European, French, Irish, Steakhouse, Turkish, Scandinavian, Scottish, Grill
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 27 July 2013 via mobile

What a lovely place people very nice , all staff very friendly not pushy at all. The food was amazing would recommend a definite visit if in Marmaris

Reviewed 26 July 2013 via mobile

Friendly excellent service great deals nice food! Del Boy and Mahoney are lovely! A must! Turned up one evening 23 of us and they where brilliant! Went there about 6 times in 2 weeks!

Reviewed 24 July 2013

The owner of this restaurant is The Best, all the staff take time to make your time there the best & the food was the best we sampled while we were there. I met "Del boy" one morning while out for a stroll, we had a chat about life in general and then agreed to meet for a meal later on that night, what he didn't know was how many of us there was, when we turned up all 11 of us he was not fazed, just took it in his stride and got on with the job, we enjoyed that first night so much we went back three days later with a further 14 people so all in all there was 25 of us 14 adults 11 children, once again they sorted things out with the minimum of fuss & everyone was satisfied with the service we received, of all the places we visited while we were there this has to rank above all the others for its food and service and I would strongly recommend this to anyone visiting Marmaris.....

Reviewed 24 July 2013

I visited British corner during my first trip to Marmaris, the staff are very friendly and good fun, the food was delicious, they have a wide selection of food and drink to choose from all at a brilliant price. There is a lovely warm atmosphere and the service was quick without being rushed. I will be definately be returning when I go to Turkey this year, in fact it is one of the things I am most looking forward to doing on my holiday, cant wait!! its 10/10 you would be missing out if you didnt take the time to visit.

Reviewed 23 July 2013

My family, boyfriend & I stayed in Marmaris from 29th June till 13th July, even though we stayed all inclusive, we came to this restaurant at least 7 days out of the 14, the food is gorgeous, huge portions & great meal deals, my fave was the pepper chicken, it was 16 lira & you got pitta bread, any chicken etc then ice cream & tea or coffee, I would Defo recommend anyone who goes to Marmaris to eat here, the staff were all helpful, im a fussy eater & asked for no mash or veg & it came the way I ordered it, the drinks are also cheap, I'm back in 4 weeks time & I will Defo be eating here most nights. Carolanne Manchester

1  Thank Carolanne88