“Lovely Food”

Cuisines: Indian, Mexican, Turkish, British
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 13 August 2014

We passed this several times and didn't go in but on our 2nd to last night we ate here, I myself had a chicken korma and it was lovely, we all enjoyed our meal here

Reviewed 11 August 2014

we were given a leaflet with a deal on it so we returned the next night. we got bread/nann with dips then a starter, main, dessert and coffee/tea all for 5.99. i had chicken korma and it was gorgeous. so much so it put me in the mood to have korma twice more while on holiday. staff were friendly and helpful too.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We were told a deal they had on but when it came to the price it was actually a lot more in Turkish lira. The food wasn't amazing either, my mums pasta was cold and when she asked for it hotter they put spices in which then ruined the pizza. We got bugged by a cat and unlike some other restaurants they didn't try to move it way.

1  Thank Amie L
Reviewed 1 August 2014

We like this restaurant, the owner as very friendly good do enough for your, gave my kids a shot of his iPhone so they didn't get board.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

We walked past this restaurant a couple of times and were stopped by the "owner" Jacob who told us what offers they had. Our apartments were quite far away from this restaurant and we had purposely gone to that area as we had been recommended a restaurant nearby which we wanted to try. The night after we decided to go round there again as we had seen another restaurant that we wanted to try. On the way home we walked past Umut and Jacob asked us where we had been which I thought was inappropriate for him to ask. When I told him that I didn't want to say where we had been he said that we had been for a kebab because it was cheap and we were cheap. I found this to be very insulting so that's why I have put this review on Trip Advisor and I hope he reads it. Just because someone doesn't chose to eat at your restaurant there is no need to be rude and insulting.

5  Thank TracynDarrell