“Fantastic Food And Also The Entertainment Was a laugh. But ????”

Portofino Restaurant
Ranked #94 of 478 Restaurants in Marmaris
Price range: US$2 - US$70
Cuisines: Turkish, European, British
Good for: View, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Stourbridge, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Food And Also The Entertainment Was a laugh. But ????”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

Ok we payed a small deposit to go here for a show and meal but when me and my family arrived they said please take a seat upstairs. With a wheelchair user was'nt the best start to the night and then to top it off we asked JJ for a Menu and he said no its a set meal. And I said I don't think so it's not what you told us the other day because we asked him in the first place if it was a set menu and he said no. But after ordering our drinks JJ gave us menu's and then we ordered our food. I must admit the food was fantastic best T bone steak I've ever had. The entertainment was a miss mash though but it was a right laugh and I did get involved so did other people. Yes I would go here again just for the meal but on my terms not by someone trying to lure me in. We visited here in May 2012

• Visited May 2012

• Finnish first
  • Turkish first
BELFAST
“Just backing up what "Vinegarhill" said”
Reviewed 14 January 2013

We had a horrible time at the Beachfront place. We got confused too not knowing which one was getting the best reviews. I'll not be back to Turkey for a while after the constant haggling/hassle etc but this restaurant was bad.Terrible food, service etc and not cheap.Wish I'd gone to the right one! Just being honest people!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank BelfastDes
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent.”
Reviewed 8 January 2013

Me and my boyfriend heard about portofinos when we was walking down the beach front. We decided to go there and eat that evening and it was the best food we ate all holiday. We got a three course meal and a cocktail for 25 lira each, and for that price we were pleasantly surprised. JJ was lovely and always made us feel welcome and he's part of the reason we always went back. I'll definitely be going back when i'm in Marmaris later this year.

• Visited August 2012
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“fantastic , amazing , must visit.”
Reviewed 31 October 2012

This has got to be the best place to eat in Marmaris. We ate here every morning [full Scottish] , excellent. Also had evening meal a few times, really nice.Staff so welcoming and can not do enough help. Will be back next year . THANK YOU. DAVID , MARION , LEE , LAURA-ANN , CHELSEA AND BABY PARKER.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Chelsea D
icmeler
“twice weekly disappointment”
Reviewed 26 October 2012

prices are far too high and have been increased three times since sept 2012.the 'head waiter' JJ is totally arrogant and will not listen to any complaints. bar service is desperatley slow.

Visited October 2012