“amazing!!!! ”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

amazing food! went as 2 couples everyone was more than happy with their food! although they did run out of cheesecake but didn't lie about it and said they was gonna be a wait because they need to get it from somewhere else! reasonable price for on harbour!! lovely staff and soooo friendly best restaurant on harbour for sure :)

There are newer reviews for Divella Restaurant

Reviewed 15 August 2014

We enjoyed a visit here, they have an outdoor eating area that offers good views of the sea. They have a children's menu available and offer a variety of dishes. The waiters were quick and ready to serve us. They have an upstairs eating area but we sat downstairs.

1  Thank gemmahenderson2
Reviewed 12 August 2014

It started well, with a fabulous view on the terrace (offered to us not requested) and charming waiters and cutlery/ plates. Service was slow but we thought as they were full and seemed very busy this wasnt a problem. The free of charge starter (turkish bread and dip) took around 45 minutes to arrive. The mains took about 1 and half hour to arrive. We were disapointed with this and also starving by this point.
When the mains arrived, we all tried the food and all found the food was cold. My dad ordered Lasagne and this was frozen in the centre. I ordered a mousakka which the aubergines were burnt and the mince was all stuck to the dish. The rice, jacket pot and veg was all cold. I cannot eat cold food even when starving so called the waiter over. He seemed annoyed we had called him away from other tables. He took the four meals away and ten minutes later they arrived back on the table. The four meals were all still cold apart from my dads lasagne which was now piping hot.
I did not want to eat re-heated rice (i did hope for fresh) or cold veg and jacket so left my meal. When I told the waiter it was not edible he shrugged and carried on serving the other tables. By now we were all angry and didnt seem to be getting anywhere with some help.
My dad walked down the stairs to the man on the door who gave the sales pitch to us - to help us. After speaking to the manager the best he could offer was 10% and they refused to budge any more. The waiters swore at us and would not clear our table. They even put a service charge on the bill as they had to walk up and down the stairs several times with our food! What a joke. We paid and left. Avoid!!!

1  Thank EmNFamily
Reviewed 11 August 2014

right on the marina. you can't walk along here without being hassled to go in so we ended up in this one. food was average, nothing to boast about. long waiting times for food. prices were more expensive than what we usually pay but don't know if this is because of the location.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Rude and poor service. Staff smoking while waiting on tables, food over priced and poor quality.
When I ordered my meal and it was of a very poor standard of taste the waiter questioned why it wasn't eaten. Instead of offering to take it back, he became argumentative and made us feel very uncomfortable. this ruined the whole meal. We paid and left there and then. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone.

1  Thank Steven K