“bath”

Sultan Hamam Turkish Bath
Ranked #4 of 17 Spas & Wellness in Marmaris
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Turkish bath is a must have talk about feeling clean and refreshed. would do this again and again with lots of extras at a cost if wanted

1  Thank judith j

Reviewed 30 May 2014

very good must not be squrmish take the fun and humer have a good laugh and enjoy the laugh good massage every one should do it just be carefull with the kids as it could be a bit rough.

2  Thank leongrobler2014
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Set up for the tourist but good fun. Not too hot or over vigorous when exfoliating you so should suit everyone. We were dressed up like sheiks in towels to dry off which was very funny.
The massage was very good.

3  Thank Elizabeth M
Reviewed 14 October 2013

My husband decided to try this experience on our trip to Turkey last year. We both thought it highly overrated, crowded, very short. I was instructed by someone pointing to lay down on a rountundra where there was hardly and room to move. A lady eventually threw a bucket of warm water over me then soaped me up briefly. Someone then pointed me to a small room to the side where more warm water was thrown over me. It was then all over unless I wanted to cough up more money for a massage.

1  Thank jenniga