“These guys deserve a medal...!”

Aquaholics Dive Centre
More attraction details
Owner description: Aquaholics Dive Centre is a PADI 5 Star Dive Resort, here we can offer you the whole range of PADI courses, dive and snorkelling excursions. At our dive centre situated at D-Hotel Maris we can offer you a truly five star experience, all divers are welcome not exclusively hotel guests - contact us to arrange a transfer from Marmaris or Icmeler.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Chester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“These guys deserve a medal...!”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Where to start... Aquaholics dive centre and it's staff are incredible! The cheese sandwiches were pretty good too! After booking to complete my Advanced Open Water Diver course, I was pretty nervous due to a previous bad experience diving. However, I was put completely at ease with the friendly instructors and have come away much more confident and have learnt to navigate the sea! The centre is situated in an ideal place and the small group size and good instructor ratios made the course extremely enjoyable and tailor made to what we wanted to do! The equipment and tuition is fantastic and I can honestly say that I have never been to such a top dive centre, without the overcrowding of the more touristy dive centres which we witnessed later on during our holiday - thank god we found these guys first!! Thank you so much for such a memorable experience, see you next year!!! Lauren Ellis :)

1 Thank lauren_ellis81

• Turkish first
Leeds, England, United Kingdom
“Really enjoyable day!”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

I absolutely loved my first time diving, and will definitely be doing it again! The beginner's course was great and my instructor helen made me feel really relaxed and at ease, and her bottle trick was amazing!

A huge thank you to everyone at Aquaholics and especially Helen for being such great fun! Hope to see you again

Visited July 2013
Worcester, United Kingdom
“great!”
Reviewed 18 August 2013

Having little experience of diving prior to this trip I did a beginners dive (/"Discover Scuba Diving Experience") with Helen as an instructor and it was brilliant! The location of the centre is fantastic, based in a luxurious hotel, and the clarity of the water was amazing, much better than my last dive! The people behind Aquaholics are great, very skilled, professional and friendly. Helen was a good teacher and extremely fun to dive with. I highly recommend Aquaholics as a day out to both beginner and experienced divers. Thanks for a great day!

Visited July 2013
2 Thank K_Byrne195
Bolton, United Kingdom
“Eat Sleep Dive”
Reviewed 17 August 2013

See how the other half live while strolling along the imported Egyptian sand beach. Aquaholics Dive Centre is located in the amazing D Hotel, yet more impressive is the diving course.

I have just completed (August 2013) PADI Open Water and Advanced Open Water diving course with Aquaholics.

Our booking was completed via a quick exchange of informative emails before our holiday.
We also completed PADI eLearning prior to our holiday so we didn’t have to spend a day in class!

Taylan happily collected us each morning from possibly the furthest point we could be from the dive centre (Hotel Suntopia Marmaris Imperial).

I was new to diving before this course and was a bit apprehensive but my instructors Taylan and Vulram, not aware of my feelings soon put me at ease by their welcome and detailed dive instruction.

We did 11 dives in total over 5 days. These included shore, jetty and rib boat dives. Our group size ranged from 2 people to 4 people per senior instructor and there was typically a junior / apprentice instructor as well. Visibility was always good and there was a variety of sea life to see.

Lunch of sandwiches, crisps and drink could be enjoyed on the beach in-between dives.

All in all I would highly recommended Aquaholics Dive Centre to new divers based on my experience.

Paisley, United Kingdom
“First Class”
Reviewed 16 August 2013

My 14 yr old son completed his open water with Taylan in August 2013. Everything was perfect from the moment we arrived. The dive centre is situated at a spectacular 5* resort. I enjoyed sunbathing on the private beach while my son was given details of his dives. Taylan and Kelly husband and wife team are fantastic. My son loved the experience and his time with Aquaholics so much that he couldn't resist another day diving before the end of our holiday. Thank you guys!!