“Best staff i've ever encountered!”

Supreme Hotel Marmaris
Ranked #63 of 234 Hotels in Marmaris
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I visited this hotel with my boyfriend for a week in July and had a fantastic time. The room was lovely and clean with fresh sheets/towels regularly. The pool was great however parts are in the shade throughout the day so pick your sun loungers carefully! Food was nice for lunch/tea however a limited selection for breakfast.

The one thing that I would love to pick up on however is the staff - especially Ibrahim. I left a necklace that meant a lot to me in the safe when I left and was really worried that I wouldn't get it back. Ibrahim had been really friendly all week and had previously added me on facebook so I inboxed him about it and he was amazing! He immediately retrieved the necklace for me and gave it to a couple that he trusted to bring back to the UK for me. He was so kind for helping me out with this and I appreciated it so much, I hope the hotel manager reads this as you don’t often get staff that go to these lengths to help out their customers.

Overall if you want a modern hotel with trusting staff then the Supreme is defiantly the place for you! Excellent facilities, very modern and really close to the main strip/beach. We had a fantastic stay thank you very much for all of your help!
Sophie X

Room Tip: Choose your sunloungers carefully as the shade will creap up on you!
1  Thank Sophie L
suprememarmaris, Yönetici at Supreme Hotel Marmaris, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2015

Dear Valued Guest;

Thank you for taking the time out to post a review about our hotel, I am very pleased to hear that all our services were to your satisfaction, and please be assured that your positive comments have already been shared with all team members.
I look forward to welcome you back in not a too distant future to the supreme hotel

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Just returned from a week in this hotel. Small, friendly and welcoming. Room was disappointing in terms of the view(over bins) but was clean and comfortable and a lounge as well as bedroom.. Our family who were staying at another hotel visited us and were made very welcome. Had to pay extra for air conditioning but worth it in the heat. Grateful for AC in both rooms. Reception staff need training, they seemed very young and very confused most of the time. Breakfast was average but adequate. However, overall a pleasant and peaceful stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in main building with pool view.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Me and my girlfriend stayed in this hotel at the end of June. The Hotel was lovely, we had a great time, very close to the beach and all of the bars. Quite a way to Bar Street but easily walkable within about half an hour. The best part of the Hotel by a long way was Ibrahim and the gentleman with glasses, both made our stays so very enjoyable. Always willing to help at the bar and both excellent characters. We would always make sure that we had a drink with Ibrahim before we went out and when we got back. He was a great source of knowledge and always looked after us in terms of getting excursions booked. Ibrahim was one of the highlights of our holiday.Breakfast wasn't great but the rest of the food at the hotel was lovely. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking to go.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Surreyboy156

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Literally loved this hotel on a weeks holiday to Turkey we ended up here due to an issue with our original hotel. The hotel was brand new, air con was 100% spot on, the staff were extremely friendly. The pool and poolside bar was very clean and very modern. The mojitos were pretty dam good too.
We opted for BB and the breakfast was really nice, basic but good, they also offered a full english for an additional cost, which was barely a few quid.
The walk to the centre was about 15 minutes.
The rooms were so comfortable, had a tiny balcony but the everything in the room all furniture was brand new and I literally could not fault it in anyway, I would definately go back.

4  Thank NATALIE C

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Me and my partner stayed at this hotel for 2 weeks in July on a all inc basis, and we both had a brill time here! Hotel was in a great location, 5 min walk from the beach front and very cheap restaurants all around! The hotel was very modern and rooms where spot on. The staff made our stay even better! They couldn't be more friendly and helpful, so i don't understand some of the reviews that being negative towards the staff?!
As an improvement i think there should be more hot food choice at meal times, however me and my partner always found something we liked. Also during our stay they provided a all inclusive lunch menu on some days, which i think was much better than the buffet because the menu had a wider choice of food and we could choose what we fancied to eat.
I don't understand some of the bad reviews as we both had a fab time! You get what you pay for and in my opinion some people are just too picky! I would defiantly come back to this hotel without a second thought! Thank you to all of the staff that made our stay enjoyable!
Reviewed by: Hayley & Sam
Room 401
Stayed between :13th July - 27th July 2014

3  Thank hayley5052
suprememarmaris, Yönetici at Supreme Hotel Marmaris, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2015

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Very good quality / price ratio. I do not understand the negative comments below. Air conditioning and safety deposit box included in the price. Wi-fi always running. I had booked a single room and instead I had a double room with 2 double beds!
The staff was very nice and helpful to me. They helped me for a few small problems that I had, especially Erol and Suleyman. If in the future I will return to Marmaris, I'll probably go to the Supreme Hotel! Vincenzo

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Vincenzo296

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Let me start by saying I visit Turkey regularly and don't expect much from hotels there but this hotel is particularly poor. I'll start with the only positive thing I can say....the 2 male receptionists both speak very good English and try their best to resolve any problems that you have. Unfortunately if you have a problem when the female receptionist is on duty you're out of luck. Now for the negatives....Most importantly was the lack of cleanliness in the room. When I checked in there were dirty socks in the wardrobe from previous occupants and the shower had obviously not been cleaned as there were dried soapy suds all over the glass door....not a good start. Although the cleaners put in an appearance daily I don't know what they did. In a 17 night stay my bedding was changed only twice and I had clean towels only 3 times despite asking for these on a regular basis. The bin in the toilet where you are asked to dispose of toilet paper was not emptied daily (how unhygienic) and the floor was not cleaned at all throughout my stay and dirty marks from shoes were evident. A glass that was used on the second night of my stay was still on the bedside table when I left 15 nights later. Despite frequents complaints the cleaners always opened the balcony door and left it open all day, making it easy access for anyone in adjoining rooms to enter my room over the small wall between balconies. Accessing the room was also a feat in itself. The hotel is in 2 blocks but only one has a lift. I was on the top floor and had to walk up and down several flights of stairs daily. This wouldn't have been so bad without the cleaners obstacle course. They would throw clean and dirty bed linen and towels on the floor in the corridors and on the stairs (again how unhygienic) and hotel guests had to walk around or often over these. Additionally other guests left used glasses and plates/cups etc on the floor outside their rooms and these would often stay there for several days. The advertised wifi was very temperamental and worked less often than the cleaners!!!!! The hotel does not even closely resemble the pictures on the website and wallpaper was peeling off the walls on the staircase and in my room. I stayed B&B and the breakfast was adequate, other guests constantly complained about lunch and evening meals. Some of the waiters and bar lads were friendly enough but don't expect the fan to be kept on in the bar if they don't want it on. It was turned off several times despite guests asking for it to be turned on as the barman stated it annoyed him!!!! Be aware that air con is not included in the room price even though this is advertised as a 4 star hotel. Most 4 star hotels will include this but on checking in I had to pay £100 for air con and the safe. At check in I was helped up to my room with my bags but when I asked for help to carry my bags down when I left I was told no. Several staff members were sat in the bar area doing nothing and watched me struggle with my case. Never again would I consider this hotel. I have had better hygiene standards and better standards of service in general in cheaper 2 and 3 star hotels in the same resort. Poor hotel and poor value for money.

Room Tip: Use a different hotel
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank Sally H
suprememarmaris, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Supreme Hotel Marmaris, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2016

Dear Guest,
First of all I would like to thank you for having chosen the supreme hotel for your stay in Marmaris. Your comments give us direction in order to provide better service to our guests .
Thanks for the positive comments about our staffs and other things.
Room cleaning is every day bur towels and bed sheets changing are every 3 days but we are sorry about cleaning your experience when you arrived to hotel to the room. We shared relevant department manager.
We do not have lift in 2.block but we are working to build it next time and this situation shared all the travel companies working with us.
Our hotel category is 3+. Regularly it sent every year to all tour operators. Although the 3+ categories, serves 4-star category.
Air con. And safe box are extra. This situation is clearly stated in the agreements signed with travel agents. Air conditioning and a safety deposit box fee calculation were made separately from the room rate.
We wish you happy and nice days.