“Perfect every time”

Club Adakoy Resort Hotel
Ranked #30 of 234 Hotels in Marmaris
“Perfect every time”
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

As far as I'm concerned, you're never going to be disappointed with a Neilson holiday (unless you're a boring sofa bound sun bather) there's so much to do and great service. We filled every second of our holiday with water sports, tennis, cycling, yoga, exploring and swimming. It was outstanding. The area is stunning, blocked off from the mainland with an island between you, great for wake boarding, water skiing and kayaking. You can kayak across to the little island opposite and explore. Good for beginner sailing too. The rooms were gorgeous, pool clean, bar served good drinks and music! Food was fab, am going to be disappointed everywhere I go after the buffets here! My fiancé and I loved and will be back again soon.

Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Charlie S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (151)
  • Turkish first
Laceby, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Let me start be saying I very rarely return to the same place twice because in the past the 2nd visit never matches up to your memories and you feel slightly disappointed but not with Adakoy, the resort is absolutely brilliant, from the moment you get on the ferry that brings you across the bay into the resort you feel like you are escaping to your own little paradise. There is a great mixture of Turkish and English staff who all ensure you have a great time. Ahmet runs the resort expertly with his team providing great food and accommodation, nothing is too much trouble and always with a smile, while the Neilson team led by Adam and Alex ensure everything runs smoothly, quickly sorting any issues that crop up. All the activities are brilliant especially John and his entire ski team who were always on hand to give us help and encouragement. If you get chance try the Booze and Balls with Ed and Brad who make event great fun and who always have a second career has an Ant & Dec tribute act. There are so many activities it is hard to mention them all but the volleyball with Lloyd is a great way to wind down after a busy day on the water and a perfect excuse for a beer. Our 2 weeks flew by and I cannot wait to return for a 3rd time.
Ian & Tracey

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Ian L
Cheltenham, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Brilliant place- expertly run by Ahmet and his staff who are all engaged in a superb team effort. Now the wi fi connection has been sorted what is there to complain about??? Absolutely nothing. The real magic is not its hidden location and clever layout but the staff who are attentive and focused on helping you enjoy a great holiday. My only regret is sharing this with you lest it gets too popular!

1 Thank Anthony F
newcastle upon tyne
Reviewed 22 June 2014

This was my third trip to Adakoy, but this time I travelled with a friend, rather thatn my teenage sons and husband.
it was quite different to visit outside of the school holidays, but just as good - if not better. Staff were friendly and professional. Room was very good - although I think the bathrooms are now in need of some TLC. Tennis and fitness were perfect but the lack of wind spoilt our attempts to learn to sail. I wonder if the sessions for beginners could be moved to the afternoons when there is more often a bit of wind?
All in all a great holiday, and such a bargain compared to peak travel times! Thank you Neilson!

Room Tip: You are hardly in your room so I would just go for the cheapest!
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Adakoy is a beautiful resort - the location is simply stunning. The resort is small and pretty, designed in the style of a traditional village with painted exteriors. It overlooks an undeveloped island and tree lined hills. We had a wonderful time and the staff couldn't have done more to be helpful - they were knowledgeable, keen and passionate. The food was excellent too. We would definitely return! The only slight downside is that the wind there is not great, influenced by wind direction from the various hills and tends to swirl in the bay a little, so really only suits beginners / intermediates, which was fine for us. Had a great week overall!

Room Tip: ask for a room with outside space (some have patios/terraces/roof gardens)
1 Thank olga t
Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Well guys what can I say yet another amazing holiday with Neilson's. This was our seventh holiday and our second visit to Adakoy!
Alex & Adam you are certainly captain's of a fantastic piece of Paradise and should be very proud!
We returned again this year after a fantastic time last year and the experience just got better!
The Head Chef Resul Erol and his team provided us with an amazing selection of mouthwatering delicious food. Haluk in charge of a fantastic group of very friendly bar and restaurant staff.
Which team should I mention first.. Katie in charge of her fantastic beach team, there to help and provide excellent tuition to all peoples capabilities! My husband Gez was so happy to find Koray was in Adakoy once again in charge of Windsurfing tuition.. He is very patient and extremely knowledge and cares for everybody's safety.
Most of our family time was spent down on the jetty with John and his water ski-ing team, they are very experienced and gave lots of encouragement to both my children Max aged 9 and Charley 5.
Emre you are the best at Zumba you had me in stitches!!
The most important team for parents is the Nannies and Mannies providing excellent care and fun!. Lizzie what a fantastic team you have, Max and Charley had a truly owe some two weeks... Jaz what patience you have, looking after Max the only Sharkster the second week, very special memories. Paul hope you have recovered from Charley' s non stop football on the last evening you were fantastic with him!
If you enjoy a Spa go and visit Vicky and her team and be pampered... Loved the Temple Spa products!
We also had a fantastic day on a yacht in the hands of Mally, her knowledge of sailing was amazing and the boys had a lovely day!
I think you can say we had a great time.. Thank you Neilson's.
Itching now to book 2015 ... Amazing holidays for all the family you won't be disappointed!

Room Tip: Sea view rooms have a better view on the high floors, the hotel is very compact so nothing is too fa...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Jane C
Tetbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

I wanted to give more than four but less than five for this review. The only minuscule criticism would be the evening entertainment which tended to focus a little too much on the staff at times. Would have liked some music and dancing (last night was rather heavy on the Zumba) my friend and I spent a week here. My first time, her fourth (she takes her husband and teenage sons). I will definitely be going back with my family. The activities are endless and there is a constant message from all staff that they want to do better for you. Sadly they are not in control of the weather, so novice sailors had a frustrating time with little or no wind. Still we were taken out in dinghies and given what insight was possible. Brad got me playing tennis for the first time in years and the Booze and Balls is possibly the best laugh I have had in ages. Best sporting attitude was on the volleyball court where all and sundry vie to beat the staff team (we won!). My personal star was Laura the swimming coach who after only two sessions had cured my face in the water fear. Thank you! Food is amazing. Around a dozen different Turkish mezze dishes at lunch and dinner - a dizzying and ever-changing array, plus fresh fish and meat dishes too numerous to mention. The spa is small but perfectly formed. Naomi's magic hands helped my ageing muscles cope with my over-indulgence on the volleyball court, and the manicure and pedicure she gave me are still going strong a week later. Wow! Will be back very soon!

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends