“Brilliant restaurant - best sea bass I have ever had” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Summer Breeze

Summer Breeze
Ranked #17 of 475 Restaurants in Marmaris
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Brilliant restaurant - best sea bass I have ever had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014

I had some of the best sea bass I have had at this restaurant. Visited with my husband. The staff are very friendly and attentive. They will help you with anything.

We had crab claws to start and you get complimentary home made bread with garlic butter, garlic dip and salsa, which was very nice. My husband had the plank steak which was melt in your mouth and very good quality and topped with a cheesey sauce which was delicious. It came with very nice mashed potato which my husband said he didn't fancy but when he tried it couldn't get enough of!!

I had sea bass, which was a whole fish and one of the biggest sea bass I have ever seen. It was beautifully cooked, skin was lovely and crispy and fish just fell apart and melted in the mouth. This came with chips which were also very nice and a lemon, oil and garlic dressing was served in a pot and complimented the fish perfectly. We both had an efes and I had a pina colada and my husband had a malibu sunrise (the cocktails are buy one get one free). The cocktails were very good quality and much better than ones we had in one of the other bars near our hotel.

I would definitely highly recommend this restaurant and it is brilliant value for money. Our whole meal including drinks came to £27.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Lel27

• Turkish first
Falkirk, United Kingdom
“Evening meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

Our meal was great here,would highly recommend it to anyone,staff were friendly and helpful,food was great and well presented..

Visited May 2014
leeds
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great place to spend time to eat and drink”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

great service great food very friendly staff nothing to much trouble just what you want when on holiday

• Visited May 2014
fife,scotland
“Great restaurant Fabulous Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

Really good meals and friendly staff,they go out of their way to make you feel welcome and it makes your holiday.Will be going back there very shortly for more great meals.

• Visited June 2013
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Great food and great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

I went here in 2013.had a lovely meal with free cocktails.small buncy castle for kids.our meal was amazing.price for meal was excellent although i cant remeber how much i remember at the time it being good value.