“Simply amazing”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend & I ate here on all but one of our 7 night stay in Marmaris after it was recommended to us. The staff were very friendly. The food has got to be some of the best we've ever eaten. We left stuffed after every meal (a rarity for me). I highly recommend the steak (t-bone & fillet) & the salmon. Many thanks to Simon & the rest of the staff. Next time we're in Marmaris we will definitely eat here again.

There are newer reviews for Summer Breeze

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Me and my fiance ate here twice the food was beautiful and the staff were fantastic not pushy like some of the other restraunts, we will definatley be visiting summer breeze when we return in september..

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Great Place Great Location Great Staff
Would have been happy to eat here all the time but you have to check out others
Surprised to see any negative reviews but the only way is to go and experience it yourself

Stewart and Pauline Ainley [
{Storms grand parents}

Reviewed 14 June 2014

We visited here last week, the meal we had last year was one of the best we have had in Marmaris,what a difference a year makes, my partner had salmon fillet with bernaise sauce, the fish was overcooked to the point of incineration,the sauce was gloup rice and veg stone cold and brick hard, I had mushroom steak,a chainsaw would struggle to cut through this lump of meat,the mushroom sauce was way to salty and again cold rice and veg.
Pass this place by, total waste of money.

1  Thank stephenb1965
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Me and my brother have just got back from a ten day holiday and I have to say the staff at summer breeze made it a holiday to remember , the food was excellent, customer skills excellent , I recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting marmaris you will not be disappointed , thanks especially to cemal and Simon see you next year guys, chris and matt