“BEST BAR IN TURKEY”

Monroe's Bar
Ranked #305 of 496 Restaurants in Marmaris
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 24 August 2013

Jan & Faruk made our holiday, they are friendly and welcoming at all times of the day and night (sorry Faruk). Their meals are tasty and value for money. Jan makes a mean English breakfast which fills you till tea time. My 2 sons were made welcome and were comfortable enough to order their own drinks and have conversations with both Jan and Faruk (this is not known with my youngest). Without the hospitality from Munroes our holiday would have been a disaster - we cant thank you enough and talk highly enough of you and your establishment. Definitely a bar to visit.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

Thank you both for all you did for us, you made our holiday, if you want a good cooked breakfast or a BIG Sunday lunch, at very reasonable prices, you have to pay them a visit. Awesome..!!!!

Reviewed 2 August 2013

fantastic prices and lovely staff run it. Would come back here in a heartbeat. yummy yum. we went here every morning for breakfast

Reviewed 1 July 2013

The owner was really friendly, and if we wanted something a little different from the menu then it wasn't a problem.

An absolute pleasure, and highly recommended for you to visit.

Reviewed 7 August 2011

We found this place whilst out for a walk one morning, it sells all English food and we found the prices to be very reasonable. The day we left Marmaris we decided to pay this place a visit as we only wanted a quick meal. I am so pleased we did. The food was delicious. My partner had chicken and chips, he said it was cooked to perfection, I had the chilli burger which was also lovely one of my partners daughters had gammon and eggs it looked fantastic, his other daughter had the mince pie and my daughter had burger and chips. this was real home cooked food as my partner rightly said it is the kind of food your mam would make, homemade chips were fantastic. You definitely have to give this place a try, a really great find....

1  Thank donnasen