“My wonderful place”
Review of Dora Beach Hotel

Dora Beach Hotel
Ranked #60 of 79 Marmaris B&B and Inns
Reviewed 11 July 2013

When I left Turkey at the airport controller passports long looked for at my passport a visa without stamp. I laughed and told him that I have so many visas, because I like Turkey and I often visit in Turkey. This is the truth, I loved Turkey a few years ago. I loved Marmaris and Dora Beach Hotel. Dora Beach Hotel is my place for my holiday. Small, charming hotel located near the center of Marmaris, directly on the beach, is the perfect place for a summer holiday. Morning coffee on the terrace with a beautiful view of the sea and the friendly waiters - makes every day is beautiful and you feel it extremely. The restaurant offers delicious dishes, rich buffet breakfast are excellent. The largest selection of salads I've ever seen. Meals a'la carte served at the table are served quickly and professionally by friendly staff. The hotel has a beautiful garden with comfortable poufs and swings. Evenings in the romantic garden are very varied topics - an evening of dance, beautiful live concert or turkish night which made an incredible impression on me. It was a beautiful, wonderful, I would like to experience it again. I think that good management of the hotel makes that everyone feels good in it. This is my wonderful place, this is my holiday place, this is the place where I always want to come back.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
5  Thank Mariola P

Reviewed 1 July 2013

I like the hotel it was amazing the food the service the staff, specialy our honey moon room the red one and u can choose seven things the hotel will make it for free for u.the view was unbelivable thanks dora hotel thanks marmaris thanks turkey and thanks ardogan ;p

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank poupsi4455
Reviewed 29 June 2013

Quality is very bad. First day there was a lot of ants in our honeymoon room suit. Glasses of drinks are dirty. 2th day they served a plate of desert with fly. Foods are not delicious. Main food everyday chicken and turkey. Sneak bar very slowly you can wait one hour for pasta. Price and confort are not in balance.

• Stayed: June 2013
3  Thank sunrisedesert
Reviewed 29 June 2013

Hygine and room cleaning is terrible we saw a lot of ants on our bed first day. They send us dessert plate for honeymoon but there are flyes on it so we couldnt eat and send back. Every day (we stayed 5 nights) they served turkey or chicken no other meals foods are not fresh. Totally terrible !!

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank Sonay86
Reviewed 13 June 2013

The long-awaited vacation exceeded all expectations! Getting scared many young Bulgarians (who came for 4 days to celebrate graduation at the school). They are too noisy) In general, a good contingent of the hotel, many young and not so couples have families with children, the company (for 30 years). It's not Russian. At first this confused, but later the absence of our compatriots delighted more and more! Took one of the day trips to the island to Cleopatra Russian)) In order: Rooms are good, high-quality finish, laminate floor, cozy. Cleaning every day or several days in a row put the dollar, it did not take.

Nutrition is also at 5. Hot drinks and bring the servers. Always a choice of meat, fish, chicken or vegetable hot dishes. Plus lots of different salads (which pleases not refilled!, You can fill your taste). Soups ever. From fruit only watermelons, melons, apples and oranges.

Qualitative a beach (filled with sand, clean, great beds and umbrellas are not broken) sunbathing tourists come to it from other hotels too. Beach service is also included in the price-only drinks. Can you at least every half hour on the water reserve.

No animation, but almost every evening program - or, more live music lounge or Latino. Or come to dance salsa and bochata professional dancers. All this gives a romantic mood and creates a "special" mood. From the hotel, you do not want to go anywhere.

I would also like to highlight the hotel staff, who gave us this nezybavaemy rest) all very friendly, smiling, open ... They do everything to make you feel comfortable. There is a strict control on the part of the owner and manager of the hotel, making the service even higher. I can give all the 5 * hotel Dora Beach in part because of the atmosphere that reigns there)) I recommend the newlyweds)

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Ann C
Reviewed 10 June 2013

Rested at the hotel from May 28 to June 7, with three of her friends!
The hotel we were immediately very much, very friendly, smiling and gracious staff. We were all treated with care!
The beach hotel is just a very wonderful, the service is top-equation, the guys who served us, were very attentive to us.
Dining in the restaurant was very tasty, we liked the pizza)))
We spent the evening in the hotel bar in the fresh air every evening in different ways, live music, dancing, just music.
Bored we did not have time)))) We still want to visit this hotel, Dora, we'll be back!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Natali_13965
Reviewed 5 June 2013

Dora Beach Hotel is a wonderful and beautiful place for me and my family. This year, for the third time spent holiday at this hotel and it is always wonderful. The rooms are clean, spacious with balcony and views on the sea. The breakfast buffet is exellent with enormous choice. Good location, close to center, stunning views, helpful and professional staff, romantic evenings in the beautiful garden make me want to come back to this hotel. We loved this hotel and look forward to staying there again in the next year.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family