“I don't get it?”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Kervan Ocakbasi, this restaurant is abit out of the was and it’s probably for the best...what a waste of time! Very cheap food, I mean really cheap, but it all tasted bland with no flavour. I asked for Iskender Kebab, they gave me shish kebab with a bowl of warm tomato juice on the side...seriously! WE ordered the lamb stick, these could have been really good if they had some flavour. Ordered some meze dishes, although clearly one was Humous, another Tzatziki, another babaganoush, another taramaslata and few other colourful dishes, honestly they all tasted the same. We played a game where we closed our eyes, tasted the randomly trying to guess what we had tasted, we all got it wrong as they all taste the same!!! If other restaurants can make amazing dishes that taste Ridonk(I know that’s not a real word), how did these guys get it sooooo wrong!??! We were really excited about eating here, but I had to slap myself as we left for picking so poorly. The slap left a mark and I deserved it.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

We were recommended this restaurant by Liz from the local Turkish Bath, who has lived there 20+ years and we were not disappointed. The food is fab and we ate there 3 times (even though we were at an all inclusive hotel!!!). We had been recommended to have the pomegranate and walnut salad and it was amazing. There is a huge amount of extra foodie rice, vegetable, breads, so make sure you go when you're hungry!! Everything we tasted was gorgeous. Would definitely recommend this restaurant and would go back if we visit the area again.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

We ate here twice in October 2013. Had the same both times because it was so delicious the first time. Superb service and very tasty and authentic Turkish food.

Would highly reccommend

Reviewed 20 October 2013

Even though I have been to Marmaris several times this was my first visit to this restaurant, it was recommend through friends and it did not disappoint. The food was excellent, if you are looking for traditional Turkish food with great service and value for money then this is the place. Will be making a return visit when I go back to Marmaris next year :)

Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

Fantastic local Turkish food, recommended by our hotel concierge. As said in previous reviews it is full of locals and the food is incredibly cheap. I had the chicken shish and my husband had the mixed grill, both were delicious. Lots of freebies thrown in and we had some mezze too which was also excellent. Much better than the usual Blackpool esque establishments littering the sea front.

If we are ever back in the area we will definitely eat here again!