Casa De Maris Spa & Resort Hotel
US$150
US$284
US$210
Hotels.com
Green Nature Resort & Spa(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$29
  • Restaurant
US$140
  • Pool
Grand Pasa Hotel(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$118
Club Aida(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$76
Priceline
US$183
US$131
1,621 results
All reviewsanimation teamselma jewellery shopturkeypool areamini barturkish bathgala nightmodern hotelbag shopsea viewa la carte restaurantbeach boynext yearfantastic hotelgreat holidaybar staffwaiter service
Reviewed 25 June 2013

The hotel is fine,Everything is new &Staff are good. HOWEVER there was no room by the pool, the sun beds were so close together you couldn't get between them, no chance to turn them into sun ! Sometimes there were no free beds at all ! The beach was also cramped & the sand was like builders rubble. Very stony under foot in the water. Not what I would call a beach resort !

Room Tip: If you want a double bed, NOT two singles pushed together you have to take a room at the back of the hotel
Reviewed 25 June 2013

I'll keep it short, hotel excellent, hotel very clean, food good and plentiful, staff fantastic, entertainment staff fantastic, location perfect, the pool excellent. Sun beds to close together and the hair dresser will rip you off, all said and done i would be happy to go back but I won't let my daughters get there hair done.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Steve F
Reviewed 24 June 2013

just come back from a week in turkey. Holiday was lovely, booked from thomson, staff on reception were a little grumpy but in was approx 2 in the morn when we got in, and he overcharged us for our safe but we didn't notice till next day as we were also tired out!!the other staff were helpful and friendly, lovely big clean rooms, very comfy beds and pillows!! On the side of the hotel, room with balcony, was some road noise but not invasive, but next to hotel slip road so could hear bin wagons early in the morning crashing about, and really quite noisy, we normally get up early anyway but was an issue when we wanted a lie in as were there daily at 630am!! hotel very funky designed, clean everywhere, we were all inclusive so all hot and cold buffet style, lots of choice all all tasty, pool bar also does food all afternoon, good choice of free drinks too, nice pool and very cool after a hot day in the sun, but for the size of the hotel sometimes found it hard to get a sun bed as they are all bagged with towels from very early on!! The hotel is located i would say halfway between marmaris and icemelar, both a nice walk along the sea front with fantastic views all around, hotel is over the road from the beach and has sun loungers, and a drinks service for guests. We booked it as a couples hotel via thomson but there were a lot of children running around during the week so the tour operators need to sort this crossed wires out!! We used the spa facilities, and booked a turkish massage and full body massage for an hour, and this was worth the money (you have to haggle to get a good price so dont be afraid to get stuck in)this is a fantastic way to relax and start the holiday off, then just pleased ourselves the rest of the holiday, we ate out twice and lots of nice places to eat a short stroll from the hotel. The hotel do have an animation team, and during the day try and get you to do activities, and have mic and stage so can be noisy if you are trying to relax!! they also do shows etc in the eve which are better, you cant really hear them from the beach but still need to get there early to get a spot but is nice and quiet. Was also a bit disappointed that its an all inc hotel but felt that the german guests got a better service, and drinks served to the table, where we normally had to go ask, and they normally got served at the bar, if we have all paid for all inc it should be the same service all round surely?! Overall had more pluses then negatives and had a nice holiday, and would prob return at some stage but wouldn't say this is a 5 star hotel.

Room Tip: a high room with a pool view would have amazing views over the sea and beach but you do have to pay more for them
Reviewed 20 June 2013

As like everyone reading this review, I wanted to find out a honest view of the hotel ‘Casa de Maris’ before I paid to go there. So here is my review…
I visited the hotel for 1 week in early June 13, and went with my Girlfriend.
Initial thoughts when walking in the hotel were very good, it’s nice and clean and check in was quick, when we walked in the room, it was great, very new, modern, clean, spacious, with a big bed and a balcony.
The room had a fridge, which we stored our own drinks, and also it gets filled up with 2 complimentary bottles of water per day. There is also a TV, which was foreign TV channels only, but we paid £10 for a week, to have the English TV & Freeview channels, which was handy to have when waiting for the girlfriend to apply makeup and straighten hair etc. before going out! ;-) – The shower is also very good.
We both thought the food on offer was very good, it was varied and it never ran out, and we were usually there near the end of the meal times.
I read a review saying that there was not enough tables to eat? – I never saw this, there was always plenty, but as mentioned above, we did go to lunch nearer 9pm than 7pm; when it opened.
The pool itself was very nice, and quiet but pool side was busy I agree, there does seem to be not enough sun beds for people in the hotel. We always got a sun bed when we wanted one by simply having breakfast then going pool side straight after, it was never a concern.
The entertainment I thought was good, dancing & a band etc. in the evenings. In the day, there were pool games, which you could join in if you wanted, or you could turn down the offer when they walked past your sun bed. – I agree with a previous reviewer that the entertainment maybe isn’t the best, as there isn’t loads to do, but we were happy doing our own things, so this wasn’t an issue.
The spa is great and reasonably priced. We had a Turkish bath & massage which was worth the money, the spa is very new & modern.
The beach / sea is literally a 5min walk, where there are some shops nearby & also the swim with Dolphins centre. (Also recommended) There are shops very close for gifts, clothes, etc. But you can get also get a bus to Marmaris centre, which takes only 10/15 mins and costs £1 only! – So this was very handy as the bus just picks you up on the side of the road as you walk to town, and drops you off in the main harbour area.
We ate out at a Indian restaurant named ‘Taj Mahal’ on one evening, and this was a nice change, and was very cheap, I think it was £12 each for a drink, a main, side dish, & rice. (It is opposite the point centre, and is also a Chinese restaurant on the floor above)
So to summarise, I think the Casa de Maris is a hotel which is hard to beat and you will not feel let down. I hope you enjoy your stay!

Room Tip: I agree the cockerels can be heard, but did it stop me sleeping? - No. Am I a heavy sleeper? - Yes, so maybe if you dont sleep well, this may be something to would want to request to change.
4  Thank Hawkster83
Reviewed 19 June 2013

My husband and I have just returned from a week at this hotel. The hotel is spotlessly clean, the food was good and plentiful, the staff were friendly but the noise from the entertainment team during the day and from the evening entertainment spoiled the holiday for us. We had booked and paid extra for a room at the front overlooking the bay but, after 3 nights, we had to request a change of room to one at the back to get any peace.
In our opinion this is a hotel better suited to younger visitors not for older clientele such as us who only want a peaceful week. Our holiday was further spoiled by a couple who had a 'domestic' one evening. The male partner trying to kick his way into the room coupled with shouting and swearing did not lead to a pleasant night. The hotel did eventually respond to our phone calls to reception and things quietened down after about 20 minutes but it was a very unnerving experience.

Room Tip: Do not choose a room overlooking the sea if you wish to rest during the day or want to go to bed before 11.30pm.