Visited this hotel April 2014. Probably the best holiday me and my wife have ever spent together. We met some great people which obviously helps but the hotel really topped it off. We spent two weeks here at a very quiet time of the holiday season. It was our first visit to Turkey and won't be our last.
1. A special mention to the entertainment team Alf and Erhan. They tried so hard to entertain which was very difficult with the hotel only being quarter full. Alf was always wanting to know what we wanted to improve our holiday stay, a really nice guy.
2. Food was great- to keep me satisfied for three meals a day is not an easy feat- ok it was not always red hot but it was how I liked it.
3. Rooms are great- clean and in great condition.
4. Pool is clean.
5. Staff were really cheerful and fun- if you have banter with them you will get the most out of them, they couldn't do enough to be helpful.
1. Cold cold pool but that will improve as summer arrives.
2. Beach area is small and really could be improved.
3. Sun beds are the most um-comfy I have ever led on.
We will return to Turkey and will return to the 'Casa de Maris' but probably for one week and do a two centre stop rather than two weeks in one hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Casa De Maris Spa & Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.