“Excellent hotel”

Ranked #6 of 234 Hotels in Marmaris
wales
“Excellent hotel”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

This hotel is fantastic clean excellent staff food is out of this world and hotel is so clean you could eat off the floar nothing is to much trouble for them and they are very helpfull this hotel is defo a 5 star only downside if you have small children the entertainment team don't carter for them I would go back to this hotel again they have a private part on the beach which a member of their staff provides drinks for you all day we stayed in room 1134 which is nice and big with a great view maid service everyday clean towels plenty of room round the pool stayed in this hotel for my 50 birthday and they made it very special for me

Room Tip: 1134is a lovely room
2 Thank mathrywales
CasaDeMaris, Manager at Casa De Maris Spa & Resort Hotel, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Dear mathrywales,
Thank you very much for choosing Casa De Maris Hotel for your holiday.

We are delighted to read such a great review. The positive ratings you gave us on Tripadvisor are greatly appreciated and we hope we have the opportunity to be at your service again in the near future.

Once again, thank you for your preference and we cannot wait to host you again next year.

My kindest regards,
Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (279)
  • Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Paris, France
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I just finished my second holliday in this excelent 5 stars hotel with a humain size.
Last year I was there for 3 weeks,now this years was for 4 weeks.the rooms are very clean and good size,the quality of the food is excelent,have 2 bars with lovely barmaid and barmain,one inside and one near the swiming pool.The hotel have also one SPA and sport club,the sport,turkish bath and sona is free,but you can have with good price turkish gomage and very nice massage.In the hotel is also a barber shop I had once per week a traditional turkish shave believe me is an amasing experience,,Arif the owner do a good job.there is also Selma jewelery,you can just go have a look the owners Nesli and Tahir are very kind and not pushy at all and even if you don't want to by anything you can aske them any question both of them speak a perfect english and are happy to answer you
That was about the hotel but the Jewel of this hotel is the STAFF.When I arrived I was welcomed with the nice and friendly smile of Alexandra,the costumer relation,she gave me all the information that I need,I work at the hotel business for almost 30 years believe me she do a wonderful job.then I went to the bar and I saw Gamze,Hussiyen and Metin that I knew from last year,and meet Farida Seline umit and some other wonder persons,in the restaurant it was Ismail hulya and Ozgur. The othe customer relation Ingrid was also wonderfull.I know that I forget to put a lot of name but I realy apreciate you work and your kindness during my stay
If you go to Marmaris this the hotel that you should stay

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank londonboy57
Dear londonboy,

We would like to thank you for taking the time and writing a review on Tripadvisor! Thank you for choosing once again Casa De Maris Hotel as your holiday destination. We appreciate your depth and detailed feedback regarding your stay!
Thank you very much also for mentioning the names of employees who made a difference during the time you spent at our property. They will be very happy to know what a positive impression they had upon your time with us.

Newcastle-under-Lyme, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Stayed at this hotel 11-22 May, excellent rooms, large and cleaned everyday, shower good with plenty hot water and good towels. the food was also excellent with good choice of salads, main courses and the sweets were delightful. The staff possibly the best that I have come across on any holiday (we are in our seventies and have been to lots of 5* hotels)
The hotel is in a good position with good walking after dinner, easy and well lit.
Downside pool area is to cramped and sun beds are to close, sadly the beach is not much better.
Lastly it is a shame that the dress code for dinner is not put into force, This could put me off staying their again. It is still a good hotel and deserves its high marks for the rooms, food, and staff

Room Tip: sea view, any top floor
1 Thank bernieboy77
Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

This the first time me and partner went to turkey! The hotel was amazing I could not fault it it any way!

The food was lovely a lot of choice and the staff were very helpful and polite.

I loved the rooms very modern and beds were comfy.

Cleaned every day the hotel was spotless.

I would recommend this to all my family and friends.

We are re booking for October!

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Melissa2325
Dear Melissa,

We are delighted to read such a great review.
We also would like to take this opportunity to thank you for having already booked for October . It will be a great pleasure to welcome you once again in Casa De Maris Hotel.

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Just returned home from Casa De Maris last night after our 2 week holiday which was fantastic. We have been to Marmaris several times and this is the best hotel by far.

The only negative I would say is the pool area is too small and sun loungers are too close together. There is the option of the beach which is not so crowed. The barman Gurur worked very hard at the beach, fetching everyone drinks all day and has to go back to the hotel to get coffee and alcoholic drinks. A big thank you to him! The waiters in the restaurant were also excellent, your drinks were always on your table when you came back from choosing your meal. There was plenty of choice even for fussy eaters like my daughter who always managed to find something to eat.

The rooms were lovely and very modern, also cleaned daily. The beds and pillows were very comfortable and the shower was very powerful and always had hot water too. The only downside to the to the room was the lighting was poor.

If you wish to visit the hairdresser agree on a price first, I went several times and was charged different on each occasion. Also make sure you only get the treatment you go for as we got extras we didn't need. I reported this to guest relations who rectified the problem. Despite this a good job was made.

If you like jewellery you must pay a visit to Selma Jewellery, great prices compared to the UK. The owner Nesli and her uncle Tahir are friendly and make you feel very welcome. Will definitely keep in touch with them.

The mini market owner Yasar is also very friendly and kind

I would definitely return to this hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Jacqui M
Dear Jacqui,

Thank you for sharing your kind review following your recent visit.
Your comments regarding our staff are highly appreciated.
Please rest assure we are taking each note and genuine consideration and your comments about hairdresser service have already been addressed with the corresponding departments.

Llantwit Major, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 May 2014

This was our 2nd visit to this hotel and we were very disappointed. First visited October last year and were so impressed we booked again for May and October this year. Still spotless, bar staff still brilliant especially Gamze, Selin and Ferde.

We had problems with the lights in our room which took 12 hours to rectify, spoiling a whole day of our holiday.

The hot food was at best luke warm. Dress code in restaurant ignored, therefore resembled beach side café at lunch time.

Beach towels paper thin, wouldn't use them to wash the floor.

Would like to say thank you to Michelle the First Choice Representative for all her help.

3 Thank lesleyy
Dear lesleyy,

First of all we would like to use this opportunity to thank you for choosing our hotel once again. As our regular and much valued guests, your feedback is very important to us.
We are so sorry to hear you've been disappointed with your recent stay with us and we would like to assure you that your commets has already been addressed with the corresponding departments and the appropriate corrective measures were taken.
Once again, thank you very much for your feedback and we hope we will be able to welcome you and your family back in the near future.

Stratford-upon-Avon, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

Have just returned from this Hotel,after alovely break despite the weather. This was are 2nd year and the staff remembered us which was very nice. We also purchased a item of jewellery from the Selma shop in the Hotel,Tahir & Nesli were very friendly and they even cleaned all my rings for me. I am very pleased with my purchase and have had it valued since my return and I am very pleased with the valuation.

Stayed April 2014
Dear Sylvia F.

Thank you for choosing Casa De Maris Hotel as your holiday destination.
It is great to hear that you had a nice holiday with us.