Casa De Maris Spa & Resort Hotel
Monte Hotel(Armutalan)
  • Pool
Tropikal Hotel(Marmaris)
1,559 results
All reviewsanimation teamselma jewellery shopturkeypool areamini barturkish bathgala nightmodern hotelbag shopsea viewa la carte restaurantbeach boynext yearfantastic hotelgreat holidaybar staffwaiter service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 May 2014

This hotel is fantastic clean excellent staff food is out of this world and hotel is so clean you could eat off the floar nothing is to much trouble for them and they are very helpfull this hotel is defo a 5 star only downside if you have small children the entertainment team don't carter for them I would go back to this hotel again they have a private part on the beach which a member of their staff provides drinks for you all day we stayed in room 1134 which is nice and big with a great view maid service everyday clean towels plenty of room round the pool stayed in this hotel for my 50 birthday and they made it very special for me

Room Tip: 1134is a lovely room
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mathrywales
CasaDeMaris, Manager at Casa De Maris Spa & Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear mathrywales,
Thank you very much for choosing Casa De Maris Hotel for your holiday.

We are delighted to read such a great review. The positive ratings you gave us on Tripadvisor are greatly appreciated and we hope we have the opportunity to be at your service again in the near future.

Once again, thank you for your preference and we cannot wait to host you again next year.

My kindest regards,

Reviewed 30 May 2014

I just finished my second holliday in this excelent 5 stars hotel with a humain size.
Last year I was there for 3 weeks,now this years was for 4 weeks.the rooms are very clean and good size,the quality of the food is excelent,have 2 bars with lovely barmaid and barmain,one inside and one near the swiming pool.The hotel have also one SPA and sport club,the sport,turkish bath and sona is free,but you can have with good price turkish gomage and very nice massage.In the hotel is also a barber shop I had once per week a traditional turkish shave believe me is an amasing experience,,Arif the owner do a good job.there is also Selma jewelery,you can just go have a look the owners Nesli and Tahir are very kind and not pushy at all and even if you don't want to by anything you can aske them any question both of them speak a perfect english and are happy to answer you
That was about the hotel but the Jewel of this hotel is the STAFF.When I arrived I was welcomed with the nice and friendly smile of Alexandra,the costumer relation,she gave me all the information that I need,I work at the hotel business for almost 30 years believe me she do a wonderful job.then I went to the bar and I saw Gamze,Hussiyen and Metin that I knew from last year,and meet Farida Seline umit and some other wonder persons,in the restaurant it was Ismail hulya and Ozgur. The othe customer relation Ingrid was also wonderfull.I know that I forget to put a lot of name but I realy apreciate you work and your kindness during my stay
If you go to Marmaris this the hotel that you should stay

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank londonboy57

Dear londonboy,

We would like to thank you for taking the time and writing a review on Tripadvisor! Thank you for choosing once again Casa De Maris Hotel as your holiday destination. We appreciate your depth and detailed feedback regarding your stay!
Thank you very much also for mentioning the names of employees who made a difference during the time you spent at our property. They will be very happy to know what a positive impression they had upon your time with us.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back at Casa De Maris Hotel.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Stayed at this hotel 11-22 May, excellent rooms, large and cleaned everyday, shower good with plenty hot water and good towels. the food was also excellent with good choice of salads, main courses and the sweets were delightful. The staff possibly the best that I have come across on any holiday (we are in our seventies and have been to lots of 5* hotels)
The hotel is in a good position with good walking after dinner, easy and well lit.
Downside pool area is to cramped and sun beds are to close, sadly the beach is not much better.
Lastly it is a shame that the dress code for dinner is not put into force, This could put me off staying their again. It is still a good hotel and deserves its high marks for the rooms, food, and staff

Room Tip: sea view, any top floor
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bernieboy77
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

This the first time me and partner went to turkey! The hotel was amazing I could not fault it it any way!

The food was lovely a lot of choice and the staff were very helpful and polite.

I loved the rooms very modern and beds were comfy.

Cleaned every day the hotel was spotless.

I would recommend this to all my family and friends.

We are re booking for October!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Melissa2325

Dear Melissa,

We are delighted to read such a great review.
We also would like to take this opportunity to thank you for having already booked for October . It will be a great pleasure to welcome you once again in Casa De Maris Hotel.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Just returned home from Casa De Maris last night after our 2 week holiday which was fantastic. We have been to Marmaris several times and this is the best hotel by far.

The only negative I would say is the pool area is too small and sun loungers are too close together. There is the option of the beach which is not so crowed. The barman Gurur worked very hard at the beach, fetching everyone drinks all day and has to go back to the hotel to get coffee and alcoholic drinks. A big thank you to him! The waiters in the restaurant were also excellent, your drinks were always on your table when you came back from choosing your meal. There was plenty of choice even for fussy eaters like my daughter who always managed to find something to eat.

The rooms were lovely and very modern, also cleaned daily. The beds and pillows were very comfortable and the shower was very powerful and always had hot water too. The only downside to the to the room was the lighting was poor.

If you wish to visit the hairdresser agree on a price first, I went several times and was charged different on each occasion. Also make sure you only get the treatment you go for as we got extras we didn't need. I reported this to guest relations who rectified the problem. Despite this a good job was made.

If you like jewellery you must pay a visit to Selma Jewellery, great prices compared to the UK. The owner Nesli and her uncle Tahir are friendly and make you feel very welcome. Will definitely keep in touch with them.

The mini market owner Yasar is also very friendly and kind

I would definitely return to this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jacqui M

Dear Jacqui,

Thank you for sharing your kind review following your recent visit.
Your comments regarding our staff are highly appreciated.
Please rest assure we are taking each note and genuine consideration and your comments about hairdresser service have already been addressed with the corresponding departments.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back at Casa De Maris Hotel.