“Pefect week”

Ranked #6 of 234 Hotels in Marmaris
The Hague, The Netherlands
“Pefect week”
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed for a week at Casa de Maris and it was perfect. Food was good and different every day, the location was nice away from down town (and the noise) but still easy reachable by either foot or by bus (2 TL per person). Barstreet is only 5 min away by bus.

Another plus was that there are no slides and because of that not many kids.

Definitely recommendable hotel!!

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Christine K
CasaDeMaris, Manager at Casa De Maris Spa & Resort Hotel, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Dear Christine t,
I was pleased to read your nice review on TripAdvisor. Thank you for your lovely words and recommendations.
It is our aim to provide a comfortable and a fantastic stay for our guests.
I do hope that you will come and stay with us again soon in the near future.

My best wishes,
Dinçer Sürek

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (289)
  • Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
falmouth
Reviewed 3 June 2014

We have just returned today from another fantastic holiday to the C. D. M. Thank you to all the staff, as they are all a credit too this hotel, from the bell boys to the upper management they all want to and do make your holiday very special.

Nestli in Selmas jewellery shop, whom we have known for some years, is without a doubt a asset to the hotel, you only need to hear what people say about her. She sells very good quality stock at a reasonable price. Thank you for your help.

The rooms in this hotel are excellent, large clean and well founded. The whole hotel is kept spotlessly clean. I cannot say enough about this hotel and Staff . I would only be saying what others have been saying, It is a Fantastic hotel.

The lads at the pool bar and the beach deserve a big thank you. They work so hard and often with rather difficult people. Well done.

The waiting stall in the restaurant are fantastic . I could name some but they are all great. Thank you also to Mustafa and his chefs for the lovely food.

Cannot wait to return in September.

Thank you all at the Casa De Maris.

Room Tip: Just enjoy.
3 Thank campbeltown
Dear campbeltown,
I was happy to read your kind words following your recent stay with us at The Casa De Maris Hotel. We always try our very hardest to ensure all of our guests are made to fell their holiday very special.
I have passed on your kind words to my great team to look after you again at Casa De Maris Hotel.

My Best Regards,
Copenhagen, Denmark
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Just came home from one week at Casa de Maris. Excellent food and very nice staff. Specially Özgür at the restaurant, Gurur at the beach and nr. one Hüseyin at the pool bar. They made the holiday something special!
Nesli, at Selma gold shop, at the hotel is a real angel. She helps with everything! Renting bikes, ordering transportation etc. I've known her mother for 16 years and I always buy all my jewelry at Selma's. I've had everything valued every time I come home and it worth at lest 3 times the prices I've paid. Every jewelry shop in Denmark is very impressed of the high standard of the gold and the diamonds.
We met at very nice couple from UK, Timanda and Tim, with whom we spend most of our evenings. They made it a special time as well.
I've already ordered one week in August with my hole family and two weeks in September with my husband and a couple of friends.
The only thing to complain about is the beach! For a 5 star hotel it would be nice to have some sand at the beach as well as a small pier, so you can get behind the stones!
Miss Marmaris, Casa de Maris and especielly Nesli.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Lena N.,
Thank you very much for your feedback.
Reading such a glowing recommendation of our service and food makes every one in our team immensely proud. My team were very happy to read you comments about their excellent service.
Your recommendations about our beach are taken into account.
I am very happy to read that you will be back and am looking forward to welcoming you again soon.

Kindest regards
Beccles, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Have just returned from a brill two weeks at casa de maris, a excellant hotel, spotlessly clean, good selection of food, at all meals, staff second to none, especially gunar, ashmail, could not do enough for you. I was very lucky my husband bought me a ring at jewellery shop, tony and nestli were very helpful, and lovely people, cannot wait to go back to this lovely hotel, where people cannot do enough to help you, brilliant holiday, thank you casa de maris

Room Tip: All rooms good
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank sheila anne G
CasaDeMaris, Manager at Casa De Maris Spa & Resort Hotel, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Dear sheila anne G.

Thank you very much for choosing Casa De Maris Hotel for your recent vacation and for taking your time to share this short, but sparkling review.
We cannot wait to welcome you again in the near future and provide you with another excellent vacation experience.

Gloucester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Spent 10 days at this hotel having got back this morning & thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. From arriving at midnight to the minute we left we were treated like "special" guests (as all guests should be).

The staff are superbly trained and do everything they can to make sure you enjoy your holiday. The waiters/waitresses/bar staff/cleaners etc all work so hard and are always smiling, they don't intrude on your space but do make sure that you are always looked after, especially the lad on the beach who brings drinks to you all day in the hot sun. If you can, just smile and be polite, it goes such a long way. Just a note, take a bag of pound coins to tip them, they don't ask or wait for it but they work so hard & really deserve it.

The food is lovely, lose half a stone so that you can put it back on whilst on your holiday :) There really is something for everyone even if you are a vegetarian! Such a lovely choice in salads, olives, meats, deserts - I could write lots on the food it was fresh, hot & well presented.

The only negative is the beach is not the best BUT having mentioned this I found out that they are going to improve on this in the next year - a work in progress as the hotel is only 2 years old - so this isn't a complaint !!!

There is a lovely jewellery shop on the premises called Selma's, owned & run by the beautiful Nesli who I know many people have written about - now I know why ! Not only is the jewellery exquisite and such a good price (yes, I bought some) - you will not be hassled by her at all like you would be in the town, you can take your time and she is soooo patient but also she really should have a job running the hotel. She knows everything about anything and is full of any information you need and is so helpful, speaks excellent English and has a great sense of humour.

The rooms are spotless & large. In fact, I could write for ages and it would be all good things. Every person who works there helps to make it the place that it is, so well done to ALL the staff & I hope to be able to visit again soon. Also, meeting Gina & Lina made it a good holiday. Yeh Yeh !!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are good.
2 Thank timanda
Dear timanda,

Greetings from Casa de Maris Hotel! We would like to thank you for writing such a positive review on Tripadvisor! Thank you for recognising the attentiveness and friendliness of our team, our room product and the food & beverage selection that is on offer. We will make sure that your comments are shared throughout the hotel.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back at Casa De Maris Hotel.

wales
Reviewed 30 May 2014

This hotel is fantastic clean excellent staff food is out of this world and hotel is so clean you could eat off the floar nothing is to much trouble for them and they are very helpfull this hotel is defo a 5 star only downside if you have small children the entertainment team don't carter for them I would go back to this hotel again they have a private part on the beach which a member of their staff provides drinks for you all day we stayed in room 1134 which is nice and big with a great view maid service everyday clean towels plenty of room round the pool stayed in this hotel for my 50 birthday and they made it very special for me

Room Tip: 1134is a lovely room
2 Thank mathrywales
Dear mathrywales,
Thank you very much for choosing Casa De Maris Hotel for your holiday.

We are delighted to read such a great review. The positive ratings you gave us on Tripadvisor are greatly appreciated and we hope we have the opportunity to be at your service again in the near future.

Once again, thank you for your preference and we cannot wait to host you again next year.

My kindest regards,
Paris, France
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I just finished my second holliday in this excelent 5 stars hotel with a humain size.
Last year I was there for 3 weeks,now this years was for 4 weeks.the rooms are very clean and good size,the quality of the food is excelent,have 2 bars with lovely barmaid and barmain,one inside and one near the swiming pool.The hotel have also one SPA and sport club,the sport,turkish bath and sona is free,but you can have with good price turkish gomage and very nice massage.In the hotel is also a barber shop I had once per week a traditional turkish shave believe me is an amasing experience,,Arif the owner do a good job.there is also Selma jewelery,you can just go have a look the owners Nesli and Tahir are very kind and not pushy at all and even if you don't want to by anything you can aske them any question both of them speak a perfect english and are happy to answer you
That was about the hotel but the Jewel of this hotel is the STAFF.When I arrived I was welcomed with the nice and friendly smile of Alexandra,the costumer relation,she gave me all the information that I need,I work at the hotel business for almost 30 years believe me she do a wonderful job.then I went to the bar and I saw Gamze,Hussiyen and Metin that I knew from last year,and meet Farida Seline umit and some other wonder persons,in the restaurant it was Ismail hulya and Ozgur. The othe customer relation Ingrid was also wonderfull.I know that I forget to put a lot of name but I realy apreciate you work and your kindness during my stay
If you go to Marmaris this the hotel that you should stay

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank londonboy57
Dear londonboy,

We would like to thank you for taking the time and writing a review on Tripadvisor! Thank you for choosing once again Casa De Maris Hotel as your holiday destination. We appreciate your depth and detailed feedback regarding your stay!
Thank you very much also for mentioning the names of employees who made a difference during the time you spent at our property. They will be very happy to know what a positive impression they had upon your time with us.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back at Casa De Maris Hotel.