Elegance Hotels International, Marmaris
US$151
US$199
US$147
Hotels.com
Green Nature Resort & Spa(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$77
US$119
US$116
  • Pool
US$152
US$140
  • Pool
Grand Pasa Hotel(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$123
D Maris Bay(Hisaronu)
US$531
US$384
All reviewspiano barturkeybeach poolprivate jettybar staffbar streetevery nightsea viewall inclusive packageair conturkish bathnext yearsomething for everyonedalaman airportjust returned from a weekentertainment teamgreat holiday
Reviewed 31 October 2011

Just returned from a 10 day holiday at this hotel.
Staff were very polite and helpful and keen to make the stay enjoyable. bar staff added some comedy to the days and evenings.
Spa, pool and jetty area were excellent and well looked after

hotel room was a 'promo' room but was adequate, clean and comfortable.
food was good and varied but do not expect 5* food.
would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
14  Thank andrewb224
serkanyaman, Manager at Elegance Hotels International, Marmaris, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2011

Dear Andrew;
My name is Serkan YAMAN, I am the Operation Manager of the Elegance Hotels International at Marmaris.
Thank you very much for your kindness, for taking the time to write in Trip Advisor about us so gracefully.
If I may be of assistance in the future please let me know at any time. My email address is serkan.yaman@elegancehotels.com
Yours cordially,

Reviewed 27 October 2011

i visited this hotel at 13th of october 2011, and spent eight beautifull days there, i was feeling comfortable happy and satified all that time, the staff were very helpfull, always smiling and trying there best to make us feel as home, i felt every one of them enjoying his work and looking always for serving the best as if we are friends not customers,
the manager always around looking for anything that may bother the customers and the image around.
the food was excellent, clean and health,
the rooms always clean,
my regards for all of you. thanks

Room Tip: its always better to choose a sea view room and if you can afford an executive suit, dont hesitate
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank ANTOINEALMURR
serkanyaman, Manager at Elegance Hotels International, Marmaris, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2012

My name is Serkan Yaman, I am the Operation Manager of the Elegance Hotels International Marmaris.

We were very lucky that you decided for us and very thankfull for your kind words.

Please let me know if I may ever be of assistance. My direct email address is serkan.yaman@elegancehotels.com

Yours cordially,

Reviewed 23 October 2011

I stayed in a basic room.Our room was of a very good size nice sofa and chair as well as our bed and a cot.The first and worst thing that hit us when we entered the room was the smell of smoke. Being non smokers this was very unpleasant. The bathroom was compact with a small bath and shower. Exellent glass shower screen no tacky curtain here. Bath room clean on arrival but apart from clean towels our cleaner never cleaned it once. I had to do this myself. The room had a carpet that was a nice touch and fab for our grandsons knees. Floor in the bathroom is tiled and heated.
Food is not brilliant.For me breakfast was the best. Soup most days was good and as the weather was wet and cold most of the week it was nice to have soup for lunch. Salad was a real let down. Deserts were always plentiful and quite good. Believe me though don't go to dinner after 9.As they start to clear food away before the end of the allocated time given. They start clearing food away at 9.10. meal times did not cater for families with young children. 7 o clock is too late for young children.Our grandson had to eat all his evening meals in a push chair in our room. Then he had to sit in the restraunt while we had ours. It would have been nice to have eaten altogether.
The location for the hotel is fab. right on the beach with a great jetty which is covered in comfy mattresses and massive cushions to chill out on. The hotel also has 3 pools. 2 are located in a fab sun trap. This is where the pool bar/food is served.
The spa is really nice. Unfortunetlly it is very exspensive. How ever my daughter and her friends were able to get good deals on their Turkish bath treatment for 40 lira they had a Turkish bath a mud treatment and a hour long full body massage. Don't pay any more than this as some guests I spoke to paid 85 lira.
I speak as I find and the staff were not very helpful.I often got ignored at the bar and found myself having to ask several times for drinks. There was no night time entertainment while we were there. It also rained 5 out of our 7 days and the hotel had nothing to offer for us in the rain. We could not even take our grandson in the play area when it was not raining ad no attempt to dry the toys or the area was made. It was taped off and left that way even when it wasn't raining. They need in door facility for small kids as even if it doesn't rain you still need to get your kids out the sun. There was nothing for them at all.
As fore all inclusive no. You can not ice cream or iced coffee. This is extra. I don't understand why you have to pay for soft drinks out your room fridge but you can get them from the bar on A/I. I have seen people moan on here that you only get 2 bottles of water a day free. True you only get 2 left in your room but you can have as many as you want from the bar and take them to your room.
I think a fare star rating for this hotel is 3* it's only the spa and beach location that would push it to 4* but this is certainly not 5*
would I say value for money. Certainly not. We paid far to much for this hotel and to be honest when I return to Marmaris it will be on a self catering basis as food is to cheap and super markets are so good. Shopping here is good fun.

• Stayed: October 2011
7  Thank Pawsawvaw
serkanyaman, Manager at Elegance Hotels International, Marmaris, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2012

Dear Pawsowvaw,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our Hotel for other travelers. My name is Serkan YAMAN and I am the Operation Manager of the Hotel. I try to give answer your comment. For smoking problem we have already leave to the all room No Smokng warning sign. At the same time all room maid control the room skomed or not. All sheets and towels are changed everyday by the Housekeeping Department. If necessary twice a day. Our Bougainville Restaurant open at 19 00 - 21 30 pm every summer evening and we serve with open buffet many variants of meal including diabetic, child menu etc. Entertainment: all night we have animation show not only with our animation team but also show team from outside and before show you can listen live music.

If I ever may be of assistance in the future within Elegance Hotels International Marmaris please let me know, my email address is serkan.yaman@elegancehotels.com

I would love to welcome you back one day to Marmaris and the Elegance Hotels International.

Cordially,

Reviewed 19 October 2011

Great staff make for a great hotel. From the moment that we were welcomed at the hotel reception to the last drinks served late in the pool bar, the staff were good fun, friendly and yet efficient. All public areas of the hotel were very well appointed and clean. Our bedroom was slightly dated but the bathroom had recently been refurbished. I would recommend the spa and the gym ( probably the best hotel gym I have ever visited). The spa prices were expensive but the Turkish bath and massage treatments were a delight. The buffet restaurant food was very good and there was a large choice at each meal but it all seemed a little predictable by the end of the week. The Hanna restaurant on the pontoon was excellent, good value and very romantic! The hotel was close to the action in Marmaris but thankfully not in the thick of it. There are some great restaurants at the Marina. If I had one criticism of the hotel at all, it would be that the evening entertainment could have been more varied and appropriate. We had a really fun but relaxing stay!

Room Tip: Rooms away from the sea front were quietest!
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank md_stewart
serkanyaman, Manager at Elegance Hotels International, Marmaris, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2012

Dear md Steward,

Thank you very much for your kind review and rating. With your permission I would love to share it with the team.

Cordially,

Reviewed 14 October 2011

The hotel is very impressive as long as you don"t look at the carpets, they r filthy. The food is average and never hot just warm, I would not really call at all inclusive just full board with drinks included and they were very limited what you could have. The only extras were tea, coffee & biscuits in the afternoon, no snacks at all. Most of the staff were very nice and friendly but as with all hotels some staff had their favourite guests who they were really pally with and the rest were just in the way. We had a Turkish bath at the hotel it is a bit expensive but amazing 2 hours of real pleasure i would thoroughly recommend this one. On the whole it was a good holiday and if you can get it at the right price GO FOR IT.

Room Tip: I would ask for a sea view as our first room was on the back of the hotel and had a concrete balcony so if you sat down you could not see over it and were lookin at the concrete wall. however we did ask for a room change and were given one on the first floor on the front with a sea view, which was also a much bigger room so if you are not happy with your room ask to change it was done with no problem.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sandra1041932
serkanyaman, Manager at Elegance Hotels International, Marmaris, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2011

Dear Sandra
Thank you for your honest opinion to the guest satisfaction system Trip Advisor. Thank you very much for your kind comments and positive rating about our Service.

In some rooms we have handicap that do not stain. And we have started to change already. Your comment helps us encourage to continue growing our program. Everyday we serve snack service at silence Pool including types of snack meals with salads.

Please let me know how I may be of assistance in your future travels to another Elegance Hotels International and hopefully one day returning to Marmaris. My email address is serkan.yaman@elegancehotels.com