“Going back” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #28 of 233 Hotels in Marmaris
Greenock, United Kingdom
“Going back”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2012

We have booked to go back mid October.
My wife and I stayed at the Elegance Hotel from the 8th-15th Sept on an all inclusive basis.
We had not visited Turkey before and were pleasantly surprised by the high standard of the staff (especially Umit on reception) it was evident that the management run a tight but happy ship and this came out through the staff. The hotel food was varied daily and to a good standard with plenty of choice. The hotel was spotlessly clean.
We were initially given room 169 which was an older style room and not a 5 star standard Room 102 was a newer style room and was adequate.
The hotel cleanliness was top notch, around the pool, the hotel grounds and the dining room. Hotel staff were above average, being mannerly and helpful.
The all inclusive bar drinks are not main brand and were not brilliant you have the option to pay for branded drinks the local beer and wine were excellent.
We both recommend a visit to the hotel's spa for a Turkish bath and massage it was awesome.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Hutchie H
Serkan Y, Manager at Elegance Hotels International, Marmaris, responded to this review, 24 September 2012
Dear Hutchie H,

Thank you very much for your kind review and rating. With your permission I would love to share it iwith the team and specially with the Umit on Reception.

If I ever may be of assistance in the future within Elegance Hotels International please let me know, my email address is serkan.yaman@elegancehotels.comI would love to welcome you back one day to Marmaris and the Elegance Hotels International.

Cordially,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
  • Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2012

I just came back from my vacation to marmaris. Stayed at the Eleganca hotel for about 1 week. I did alot of research and read all the reviews on tripadvisor. I was a bit concerned about some things i read like bad service. However, the hotel turned out to be very nice. Staff are very friendly except for 1 obnoxious guy at the reception. The most awesome thing is their cleanliness. The wash the grounds and tables twice a day. They have 2 incredible and clean pools. They have a show every night around the chrysantheme pool with the most amazing talents.
As a brief, it was much better than i expected and im already planning my next trip.
Thank you so much Elegance hotel.

• Stayed September 2012
2 Thank TalaLabban
Dear TalaLabban,
My name is Serkan YAMAN, I am the Operation Manager of the Elegance Hotels International at Marmaris.
Thank you very much for your honest coments and rating on the guest satisfaction system of Trip Advisor. With your permission I would love to share your comments with the rest of the team. You touch a good point with your honest comment about bad service.

Thank you very much for your kind rating and comments to the Trip Advisor. It is very nice to see that you took the time to write something for other travellers.

If I may be of assistance in the future please let me know at any time. My email address is serkan.yaman@elegancehotels.com

Hereford, United Kingdom
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2012

My three grown up children and I were staying at Marmaris we decided to eat at the 5 star Elegance Hotel's beautifull sea front restaurant at the end of our 10 days stay where we had a wonderful time loved Marmaris and enjoyed many lovely meals with very friendly and good service. But what we expected and looked forward to from a top class hotel did not deliver the waiter was very unfriendly we were rushed to order so ended up ordering our food as we orered our drinks, The four meals came in no time even before one of the drinks. We were not asked if every thing was alright with the food.The two boys had finished before my daughter and I their plates were promptly removed while we were still eating.The same briskness applied with dessert, we were made to feel that we were not welcome. After leaving we continued our evening in more friendly and happy atmosphere else where.

Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank willow555
Serkan Y, Manager at Elegance Hotels International, Marmaris, responded to this review, 27 September 2012
Dear willow555 ;
Our jetty which is called Hana A'la Carte Restaurant entertains their guest at Marmaris cove who wants make sweeten their amazing summer evening with the live music and unique test every evening. All evening we are fully booked and we are apologize if servis was slowly. Your comment helps us encourage to continue growing our service program.

I would love to welcome you back one day to Marmaris and the Hana Beach A^la Carte Restaurant

Cordially,
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2012

I booked this holiday through Broadway Travel, Great price and service and fabulous holiday.
The food and service was exellent. Can't recommend this hotel highly enough. I've been visiting Marmaris several times a year since 1992 and this is definitley the best hotel. Fabulous location with great views of the bay.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends
4 Thank doreen w
Dear doreen w;

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2012

Just back from 12 days in Marmaris, been going to the Elegance for 10 years and it has had it's ups and downs during that time but this year they really have changed for the better. Staff have been so helpfull and friendly, rooms have been upgraded, restaurant and food excellent.
Huge variety every day. Location, views...excellent! I would highly recommend you to give it a try!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank FionaLarnach
Dear Fiona Larnach;

Serkan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2012

First time in turkey and I loved it. The hotel is clean, there is a huge selection of food, which catered for my 6yr old too. Pools are perfect with great music all day especially on the pier & super comfy beds.
There are many comments on here about the staff being rude, this isn't right. They are fine, Infact they make the day time as they will always be having fun and getting people involved.
The hotels spa is fantastic, 2hrs of pure relaxation at a great price too. Huseyin explained the services in detail & ensured we were looked after all the way through the treatments.
This hotel is 5 star, it's close to everything marmaris has, but far enough away to relax.
There is a great mix of ages & nationalities which makes for a great environment.
I will certainly be returning here! & if the management read this, THANKYOU for
a great holiday.

• Stayed August 2012
2 Thank Littleun2
Serkan Y, Manager at Elegance Hotels International, Marmaris, responded to this review, 4 September 2012
Dear Littleun2;
My name is Sekran YAMAN, I am the Operation Manager of the Elegance Hotels International Marmaris.

I am very gratefull that you took the time to write a review about us and to be so nice to us. We work hard and when we see that our efforts have reached the guest it makes me feel so good.

Please if I ever may be of assistance within Elegance Hotels Internaitonal please let me know. My email address is serkan.yaman@elegancehotels.com

Svendborg, Denmark
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2012

We made reservation for one week all incl. 6 people - age 24-52 - nice stay - food fatastic best ever (we have visited the hotel 14 times) - I can only say 98 pct perfect - only problem the hotel full - and not all people nice when stressed - but what can the hotel do - nothing.

Ali (barman) - nice person
Livingston (entertainment) - nice person
Plus many more....

We will come again....

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank nyborg
Dear Nyborg;

My name is Serkan Yaman. I am the Operation Manager of the Elegance Hotels Internaitonal Marmaris.

How nice to open the Trip Advisor and see your note. You are very nice with us.Thank you.

If I may ever be of any assistance within Elegance Hotels International please let me know. My direct email address is serkan.yaman@elegancehotels.com

Yours Cordially,