“Best Customer Service”

Elegance Hotels International, Marmaris
Ranked #31 of 234 Hotels in Marmaris
Reviewed 7 November 2012

I stayed at the Elegance hotel during my business trip form 1-6 Nov, 2012. The rooms were very clean. The food was good. Hotel has a a really good fitness salon. The staff was GREAT! Everyone, at the reception, the restaurants, the lobby bar, the technicians, the housekeeping. Everybody was very friendly and responded to my needs immediately. the only thing that i didn't like is the fact that they didn't have wireless internet in the rooms. I had to work in the hotel lobby to get on the internet. But they told me that that is being fixed and that they will have wireless in the rooms very soon.

I recommend this hotel to all people who need to visit Marmaris for any reason. I am pretty sure that the hotel is the same in summer time. It is located right on the beach. It is close to the bazaar and bar street. You can walk from the hotel to the marina in 20 minutes, along the beach. it's a great way to exercise.

Great service, great hotel!

Room Tip: the standard rooms are a bit small, not recommend for couples with children.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank nurcan a
Serkan Y, Manager at Elegance Hotels International, Marmaris, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2012

Dear nurcan a,
My name is Serkan YAMAN, I am the Operation Manager of the Elegance Hotels International at Marmaris.
As the mentioned that Internet will be fixed as soon as possible in this December.
serkan.yaman@elegancehotels.com

There are newer reviews for Elegance Hotels International, Marmaris

Reviewed 6 November 2012

We recently spent a midweek break at the elegance hotel, Marmaris with a couple of friends and we could not be more pleased. The rooms were beautiful and clean and very roomy. The food was nice and varied with great deserts.The beach area was nice and private and the board walk area was excellent for getting the late sun. The pool area was very nice to sit around in the evening although the in house intertainment was unfortunately finished for the season.Could find very little to fault in the hotel and we would definitely love to go back again.
Patrick and Gemma R.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Patrick809
Serkan Y, Manager at Elegance Hotels International, Marmaris, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2012

Dear Patrick809 and Gemma R,

Thank you very much for your kind comments and positive rating about our Service. We are also convinced of the importance of the value to our guests.
If I may be of assistance in the future please let me know at any time. My email address is serkan.yaman@elegancehotels.com

Reviewed 5 November 2012

Enjoyed a short break of 3 nights stay with my husband and one other couple.on 17th 18th and 19th of Oct. On entering hotel it is very attractive and clean. Reception staff are very friendly and efficient and porter very helpfull with luggage and advice on parking . Our rooms were situated to the front of the hotel which suited us as it was quiet and had small balcony . Our room was very clean and comfortable and in good condition . I found the mattress extremely hard. We had daily room service .
Diningroom staff could be friendlier . There was a very good variety of food and desserts were beautifully presented . . One of our party needed a gluten free choice which was not provided even after card -written in Turkish-was discussed with catering staff. Table settings hit and miss--spent time looking for cutlery while food getting cold . Coffee machine frequently out of order.
Garden and pool areas kept very well and sunbeds on extended boardwalk very comfortable. Less speakers would have been appreciated as music very loud at beach and at pool in the evening .
Maybe not quite 5 star but enjoyed our stay .

Room Tip: Front of Hotel quiet !
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank GemmaCo_

Dear GemmaCo_
My name is Serkan YAMAN, Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our Hotel for other travelers. I am the Operation Manager of the Elegance Hotels International at Marmaris.

I will organize about pool music on October.If I ever may be of assistance in the future within Elegance Hotels Marmaris please let me know, my email address is serkan.yaman@elegancehotels.com

I would love to welcome you back one day to Marmaris and the Elegance Hotels International.

Cordially,

Reviewed 5 November 2012

well positioned hotel, with good accommodation and food. The holiday was all inclusive, for which we got good value for money. While I stayed at the hotel my mother was taken ill,and taken to hospital for.a week. The hotel staff could not have been more helpful and supportive, even keeping her room availability open and allowing me to remain resident, renewable on a daily basis. The resident nurse in the hotel was also excellent.

Room Tip: Ask for one of the refurbished rooms, as the non refurbished look a little tired, despite being well...
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Christopher B
Serkan Y, Manager at Elegance Hotels International, Marmaris, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2012

Dear Christopher B,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our Hotel for other travelers. My name is Serkan YAMAN and I am the Operation Manager of the Hotel.

As ı remeber you had more rooms and we keep for you and your family c/out day till 16.00 o'clock when we were fully booked.
We wish your mother healty days and If I may be of assistance in the future please let me know at any time. My email address is serkan.yaman@elegancehotel.com

Reviewed 5 November 2012

We stayed at the Elegance for 5 nights (29.10.12 - 3.11.12). The hotel was extremely clean, hotel staff very helpful - however, we didn't realise that it was the end of the season so many of the facilities offered by its inclusive deal were not available. The Pool bar closed, the self service restaurant was moved to the A La Carte restaurant so there was no choice of restaurants, no evening entertainment was offered - so we were a little disappointed by this. Our room was extremely comfortable, well decorated and spacious for the four of us. The food choices were very limited but for 5 nights we managed to enjoy the food that was offered. I would definitely recommend using the Spa - we had a Cleopatra treatment with our 2 girls (aged 7 and 9) joining us and instead of being covered in mud they were covered in chocolate, lots of photos and memories! It was our first trip to Turkey and I would definitely return.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank AliTD_12

Dear AliTD_12

Thank you very much for your kind rating and comments to the Trip Advisor. It is very nice to see that you took the time to write something for other travellers.

From 01.11 we move Orchide Restaurant which is more comfortable for winter season. We have already sunbeds and umbrelas on the the beach durıng the winter.

Reviewed 29 October 2012

Returned on the 22nd October and very disappointed . The room was very basic, carpet faded and grubby, room small although we were moved to a bigger room but still basic and grubby.
Food varied but only the show cooking was hot, microwave is definitely needed. The tables had paper place mats and never tablecloths which would be expected in a 5star hotel!
Music played by the beach bar was loud and played to suit the staff, sometimes they would turn it down and change it but it was done reluctantly.
We completed the guest comments form half-way through the holiday to see if there was a response from the hotel ,but received none, and did check with reception that the form had been sent to the operations manager.
The only entertainment was the pianist in the lounge,who was good, and often the bar was not staffed all the time because you had to ask the coffee bar staff to come and serve.
We would not like to stay when the hotel is full as there would not be enough outside space for sunbathing.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Michael H
Serkan Y, Manager at Elegance Hotels International, Marmaris, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2012

Dear Michael H,

Thank you very much for your kind review. We are so sorry that about your rating.
Our main restaurant renovated on May 2012. All food has been controled by the cooker. Standart heat is for buffet is min 60 degress for serve more foods. We dont need with this condition to use any microwave.
I had your complaint about beach bar music and SPA music and after ı try to contact with you with messages but ı had not any response from you. We are sorry that we must think our guest who want to enjoy with music at beach bar. Beach bar consept is with music cause we already have a Silence pool for relaxing and offer the guest who want to reading book. In Life SPA & Wellness relaxing saloon the speaker was damaged that why you complaint about it and ı fixed quickly.

Cordially,

Reviewed 19 October 2012

My husband and I just returned from a 4 day stay at Elegance. The hotel is beautiful but the Standard classification of rooms is terrible and certainly not the quality of a 5 star hotel. If you want a better room, you have to pay to upgrade. The first room we were put in was very dated like something from the early 80's. Wall paper was peeling and fixtures in the bathroom were rusty. The bed was two double beds pushed together and the mattresses were hard. We insisted on a different room and was offered an upgrade if we paid for it. We bought an inclusive package that is supposed to include the amenities for the spa except for the massage services. The Turkish bath is very nice but you have to pay for services or, if you use it on your own, bring your own shampoo, towel, etc. I guess I had a different idea of "inclusive" and what the guy at the reception desk said about all being included except massage services. The food is excellent although they change the selections very little. After the 3rd day, we were bored with the food. Orange juice is the fake kind and if you want real orange juice, you have to pay extra. The staff is very stern and rarely smile. A few of the staff were just not nice at all, rude in fact. The outside grounds, pool, beach, and hotel lobby, hallways, etc are very nice and clean. It was shocking to go from that atmosphere to such a horrible room. We enjoyed out stay, overall, but we won't be going back. Anyone booking at Elegance needs to know 5 star has a different meaning here. Maybe this is normal for Turkey, I don't know.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank RobiLou

Dear Robilou,
Thank you very much for your kind review.
Our 'economic rooms' are as same as standart room quality. If our guest complaint about bed or mattresses we change it as soos as possible. Upgrade room which suits, delux are extra charge. We always suggest them like book a higer room category. Our all inclusive concept is including free hamam, jacuzzi and fitness center wihch is proffesional at Life Athletic Club. But if our guest want profeesional massage, necessary to pay it to the team. We serve all guest towels at SPA center including hamam and Fitness but due to hygienic and according to your skin we dont offer give any shampoo or any creams.

Cordially