“my experince with Elegance hotel”

Elegance Hotels International, Marmaris
Ranked #27 of 234 Hotels in Marmaris
Riyadh, Ar Riyad, Saudi Arabia
“my experince with Elegance hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2012

reception staff very helpful and the speak English even we forgot gold necklace in the room we called them then within 4 days they send it to us to Istanbul break fast is ok but the dinner I didn't like the room what I choose it corner sweet is very nice room and view but the the house keeping services (room cleaning services ) was not good and the message services is good so I recommend this hotel even next year if I come back to marmaris I will stay in it
if you need more info you can send me email to : salehrbms@hotmail.com.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Saleh B
Elegance H, Manager at Elegance Hotels International, Marmaris, responded to this review, 16 January 2013
Dear Saleh B,
We are Guest Relation department of the Elegance Hotels International at Marmaris.
Thank you very much for your kind review and rating.
If I ever may be of assistance in the future within Elegance Hotels please let we know, our email address is sales@elegancehotels.com

We would love to welcome you back one day to Elegance Hotels International.

Cordially,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
  • Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2012

We traveled in April and things were a little strange as we arrived one week before the official start of the tourist season. The hotel itself was very good. For some reason we were given twin executive rooms and we couldn't change the room as 400 Israelis were filling up the hotel from a cruise ship. The chamber maids were helpful and joined the beds together so we did not feel the gap in the middle.

As mentioned, breakfast and Dinner were very good. Having breakfast next to the swimming pool was very relaxing. The spa facilities were also very nice as was the turkish bath.

A few small quibbles, rather than have tea in the breakfast room I asked for it to be taken in the lounge area. It was free in the the breakfast are but I didn't realise that there was a cost for having it in the lounge area - even though it came from the same place!

Would I stay again - probably not but I never like to go to the same place twice! Is it worth a visit - yes! more 3.80 then 4 out 5

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank SonnyCash1
Serkan Y, Manager at Elegance Hotels International, Marmaris, responded to this review, 12 November 2012
Dear SonnyCash,
I am Serkan Yaman. Operation Manager of Hotel. Thank you very much for taking the time to write about us.

Coffee Shop outlet giving service during the day all types of coffee and tea without any fee at the lounge. All the meals and beverage which we prepare for you daily at our buffet are sole consumptıon at the table. If you wish to take anything with you, we just help with supervior due to food&beverage safety reason. but we never charge it. Only room service extra charge all season.

Cordially
Hitchin, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2012

When I looked at previous reviews I was a little worried as me and my partner wasn't meant to be staying here originally

We arrived at Dalaman airport around 9:30pm on the 21st october. we didn't realise you had to pay £10 per person to get into turkey so be aware and they like £10 notes!! after going through the passport bit, we walked outside and if you have a transfer booked you can't miss all the stands... Got into our mini bus and we were off! Took 1.5 hours to get there after a rather speedy journey lol was funny tho

The minute we stepped out I was happy ....the hotel looked lovely and a nice man was waiting to take our bags and took us to reception... Checked in quickly and was given information on eating times and towel cards wich you hand in daily and return when finished with then. We were then taken to our room!

Now... The rooms!! They were lovely to be quite honest with you, yes they have flowery curtains and carpets but you can't put a room down because the decor is not to your personal taste as a lot reviews i read did and let's be honest you only sleep and maybe have a little chill time in the day and the beds are lovely and comfortable. The shower was really good also! The air con was a bit tricky to sort out and if I was there in hotter months I would have asked how to work it but it was just easy to sleep with balcony door open. There's a mini bar but you only get two free bottles of water a day, the other stuff you pay for.

The first night was their was really bad storms, really loud and boomy!!

The food.... Was delicious if not slightly weird on occasions but I like weird haha! Breakfast was usually cereals, fresh fruit, yogurts and various jams or honey and a cooked bit... Beans, potatoes, eggs, weird sausage things and cooked meats. There is also the fresh cooked bar where you had omelettes and pancakes being made! Lots of bread and juices and tea/coffee. The juice is squash not fresh juice as we have in England. Lunch and dinner were usually pizza, chips, meat skewers, masses of salad, rice, meat in sauces, cheese pastries and puddings! You can help yourself to fanta,coke,sprite and wine or beer over lunch and dinner also.

There's not a massive amount of option drinks wise....as I said there is fanta, coke, sprite and diet coke. There's red and white wine and rose! The beer is nice! Spirits wise there's vodka, gin, rum and I think whiskey! I mostly drank vodka and pineapple juice but did ask for a cocktail a lot where they just mix a load of stuff together! Strong but nice! There are lots of named imported brands you know on display but u have to pay for those and any fancy cocktails too.

You get use of the spa... There's a jacuzzi, steam room and sauna.. The jacuzzi wasn't very powerful but nice and warm

There's 2 pools and a beautiful jetty going out into the sea with comfy beds and giant cushions to relax on... We didn't go in the pool due to the time of year but we went into the sea quite a bit wich was lovely. Due to us literally making the season by a week the entertainment had stopped apart from the nice piano man who is very kind and played twinkle twinkle little star for the little ones! On our last day they were also packing up the jetty beds and cusions.

There is a lovely bar next door called faros where we got our xfactor fix and they wrap you up in blankets if your feeling chilly! The wine was lovely there

We ventured into marmaris harbour wich was nice... Takes around 25 mins to walk there but to be honest if your wanting to shop the shops, behind the hotel on the main road are much much cheaper! We met a lovely family at the hotel and went into bar street in the harbour for a couple of cheeky cocktails which was brilliant as you get given free drinks just to go in somewhere. Started raining whilst we were out so got a taxi back wich cost 20 lira ... So quite good.

There were a couple of jiggly bits during the holiday but nothing to much... Sometimes the staff seemed a bit moody on the bars but it didn't bother me too much as I got my drink and carried on...it was sometimes the fact that there was no one at all wich annoyed some people but we just went and asked and someone soon came. the pool bar was shut on 3 occasions but the weather was pretty miserable so that made sense....that's really it...and didn't take away from the fact I had an amazing holiday and made new friends I love to bits. Everyone who stayed here was really friendly.

If you expect a 5 star hotel the way it would be in England or Spain for example then I would simmer your expectations down to a 4 for this one as in turkey it really is a 5 compared to other hotels but to what English folk know as a 5 star hotel it's just not really that... Lovely all the same tho..really good.

Overal in the week we stayed we had 3 lovely hot full days, 2 warm and cloudy and 2 rather rainy

I would recommend this hotel above all others I saw in marmaris...it really was lovely! I'm hoping to go back next year :0)

Hope this review has helped

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
12 Thank Gemma C
Dear Gemma C,
Hello Again. Thank you very much for your kindness, for taking the time to write again in Trip Advisor about us. You shared many details of Marmaris and this area. Thank you to much for this lovely information.

You know how to contact me but here I write my email address for anything I may ever be of help
Yours Cordially,
izmir
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2012

I stayed at the Elegance hotel during my business trip form 1-6 Nov, 2012. The rooms were very clean. The food was good. Hotel has a a really good fitness salon. The staff was GREAT! Everyone, at the reception, the restaurants, the lobby bar, the technicians, the housekeeping. Everybody was very friendly and responded to my needs immediately. the only thing that i didn't like is the fact that they didn't have wireless internet in the rooms. I had to work in the hotel lobby to get on the internet. But they told me that that is being fixed and that they will have wireless in the rooms very soon.

I recommend this hotel to all people who need to visit Marmaris for any reason. I am pretty sure that the hotel is the same in summer time. It is located right on the beach. It is close to the bazaar and bar street. You can walk from the hotel to the marina in 20 minutes, along the beach. it's a great way to exercise.

Great service, great hotel!

Room Tip: the standard rooms are a bit small, not recommend for couples with children.
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank nurcan a
Dear nurcan a,
My name is Serkan YAMAN, I am the Operation Manager of the Elegance Hotels International at Marmaris.
As the mentioned that Internet will be fixed as soon as possible in this December.
serkan.yaman@elegancehotels.com

Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2012

We recently spent a midweek break at the elegance hotel, Marmaris with a couple of friends and we could not be more pleased. The rooms were beautiful and clean and very roomy. The food was nice and varied with great deserts.The beach area was nice and private and the board walk area was excellent for getting the late sun. The pool area was very nice to sit around in the evening although the in house intertainment was unfortunately finished for the season.Could find very little to fault in the hotel and we would definitely love to go back again.
Patrick and Gemma R.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Patrick809
Serkan Y, Manager at Elegance Hotels International, Marmaris, responded to this review, 16 November 2012
Dear Patrick809 and Gemma R,

Thank you very much for your kind comments and positive rating about our Service. We are also convinced of the importance of the value to our guests.
If I may be of assistance in the future please let me know at any time. My email address is serkan.yaman@elegancehotels.com

Bray, Ireland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2012

Enjoyed a short break of 3 nights stay with my husband and one other couple.on 17th 18th and 19th of Oct. On entering hotel it is very attractive and clean. Reception staff are very friendly and efficient and porter very helpfull with luggage and advice on parking . Our rooms were situated to the front of the hotel which suited us as it was quiet and had small balcony . Our room was very clean and comfortable and in good condition . I found the mattress extremely hard. We had daily room service .
Diningroom staff could be friendlier . There was a very good variety of food and desserts were beautifully presented . . One of our party needed a gluten free choice which was not provided even after card -written in Turkish-was discussed with catering staff. Table settings hit and miss--spent time looking for cutlery while food getting cold . Coffee machine frequently out of order.
Garden and pool areas kept very well and sunbeds on extended boardwalk very comfortable. Less speakers would have been appreciated as music very loud at beach and at pool in the evening .
Maybe not quite 5 star but enjoyed our stay .

Room Tip: Front of Hotel quiet !
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank GemmaCo_
Dear GemmaCo_
My name is Serkan YAMAN, Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our Hotel for other travelers. I am the Operation Manager of the Elegance Hotels International at Marmaris.

I will organize about pool music on October.If I ever may be of assistance in the future within Elegance Hotels Marmaris please let me know, my email address is serkan.yaman@elegancehotels.com

I would love to welcome you back one day to Marmaris and the Elegance Hotels International.

Cordially,
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2012

well positioned hotel, with good accommodation and food. The holiday was all inclusive, for which we got good value for money. While I stayed at the hotel my mother was taken ill,and taken to hospital for.a week. The hotel staff could not have been more helpful and supportive, even keeping her room availability open and allowing me to remain resident, renewable on a daily basis. The resident nurse in the hotel was also excellent.

Room Tip: Ask for one of the refurbished rooms, as the non refurbished look a little tired, despite being well...
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank Christopher B
Serkan Y, Manager at Elegance Hotels International, Marmaris, responded to this review, 6 November 2012
Dear Christopher B,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our Hotel for other travelers. My name is Serkan YAMAN and I am the Operation Manager of the Hotel.

As ı remeber you had more rooms and we keep for you and your family c/out day till 16.00 o'clock when we were fully booked.
We wish your mother healty days and If I may be of assistance in the future please let me know at any time. My email address is serkan.yaman@elegancehotel.com