Elegance Hotels International, Marmaris
US$384
US$284
US$210
Hotels.com
Green Nature Resort & Spa(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$29
  • Restaurant
US$152
US$140
  • Pool
Grand Pasa Hotel(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$141
Priceline
US$183
US$131
  • Breakfast included
All reviewspiano barturkeybeach poolprivate jettybar staffbar streetevery nightsea viewall inclusive packageair conturkish bathnext yearsomething for everyonedalaman airportjust returned from a weekentertainment teamgreat holiday
Reviewed 27 December 2013

Stayed here 9 the September 2013 for 2 weeks,beautiful rooms,very clean! Our rooms were cleaned everyday clean towels,good and drink lovely.only one complaint beach bar were very unfriendly spoilt the stay,right side of restaurant staff very unfriendly n unhelpful.left side we moved too n were lovely, watersports were unfriendly also,entertainers were fan n over fall we had a brilliant time n will stay again

Room Tip: We don't sit on balconey views to the sea are lovely
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank gillCountyDurham
Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

Next year will be our 11th time there. Overall a fab hotel, great staff. Good selection of buffet food. Eat out a few times for a variation but the chefs work hard to please different nationalities.
Best entertainment in Marmaris and great atmosphere by front pool near stage at night. Many passers by stop on walkway to watch the entertainment. Staff great and if there's an issue nothing is a problem they get it sorted right away. We feel like part of the family at the Elegance now!
Give it a try, you won't be disappointed!

• Stayed: August 2013
8  Thank Elaine J
Reviewed 1 November 2013 via mobile

My partner has been to this "5 star" hotel 10 times. She raves about it and having been I would say the hotel is a good 4 star but the food leaves a lot to be desired. We booked direct on an all inclusive deal but soon tired of the same boring food and ended up eating out most evenings. We did try the al a carte in the pier one night and this was equally poor. I guess one would say that in future will not book all inclusive in Turkey. They do not gave a clue on the international palate. Bedrooms and facilities good

Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank tonyfall
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Loved it ,Staff great (I think some of the comments regarding rudeness are more to do with not speaking english? why would they we were in Turkey).Food & drink fine international buffet style but always something good. Gym/Spa is the proper thing where people come from outside to use but as a resident you can just use. As much local wine/shorts/Beer(efes) Tea & standard coffee as you want btw 0700-2400. Jetty was awesome with supercumfy sunbeds ,all the watersports available. I found everything great but if you want Little Britain with fry ups & fish & chips & waiter service probably best to go elsewhere as we are outnumbered here.

Room Tip: Newer front block same rooms but more modern decor and seaview for a premium. Rooms in rear block still fine & clean .
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank neil h
Reviewed 27 October 2013

My husband and I are just back from a weeks all inclusive, and loved it! Hotel in my opinion is a 5 star. The food was excellent (although a fellow guest did complain the food was foreign, I don't know what they expected in a foreign country). The two pools were great, spotless, and always had plenty of sunbeds with clean fresh beach towels supplied daily. We easily managed to get beds on the beautiful jetty every day of our holiday, and that was by far, one of the hotels best assets, as the view was breathtaking.

I have never written a review before, however having read some about this hotel, I felt I had to. The staff were wonderful, always polite, and willing to help. Suliman, the bartender at the beach bar, was lovely. He mixed us `special` cocktails, and really looked after us.

I had problems phoning our transfer company, prior to departure, and the reception staff at the hotel sorted it all out for me in minutes. They could not have been more helpful.

The spa looked lovley, however we were only there for a week and did not have the time to use it.

The sheets and towels were changed daily, and our room was always done by 11am. I would really sruggle to find any fault with the Elegance hotel. The only fault I found was with the rudeness of other guests, and the hotel cannot be held responsible for that.

Room Tip: Wish we had asked for a sea view. It really was beautiful, and would have been worth the extra.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple