My family and myself stayed at elegance 2 years ago and we were a total of 15 people!
The truth is, you can't base your decision on reading reviews because everyone has their own opinion of things. My family and I are quite fussy and high maintenance but we were very happy with this hotel!
Marmaris as a whole in my opinion is suited for younger people and adults but the night life is soo good. You'll see lot of teens or young adults on their way to clubs, so if you're around that age you're gonna have FUN. However it is still suitable for families!
Wifi connection in the lobby only
- bedrooms weren't the best but they provide everything you need and to be honest, I was hardly in my room because I was so busy having so much fun outdoors! Comfortable beds and clean. Good enough for me
- there are two pools, one of them is called the 'silent pool' where most of the children are as it is much larger than the other one.
- there is a bar next to this pool which provides free drinks and food at lunch time such as mini burgers and fries (if you got all inclusive).
- the other pool is smaller and is next to the other bar where most of the young adults are. This is because everyone hangs around the bar with a cocktail in their hands enjoying the music.
- hotel is right on the beach which is beautiful.
- any good you'd ever want, they have it. Truly supply a wide range of foods from different cuisines, and very yummy! If you are more a salad person then the salad bar is amazing, so colourful and full of choice! (Same goes for the desert and fruit)
- they also provide bottles of wine at the buffet - what more can you want?
- they do sometimes have acts such as belly dancing or something geared towards music.
- the bar is sooo full and buzzing in the evening which was perfect, drinks are flowing and the DJ is playing all the latest music - loud.
- this hotel is literally right on 'bar street' which is a street full of bars and clubs, and also shops!
- the hotel has a great service to cater young guests as there are the entertainment staff who provide information for the best clubs. They also proved a shuttle bus to escort you to the club and back to the hotel!! How continent is that?
I've probably missed out on some things but there is just too much to say! all in all, this was a very good holiday for me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Turkey's Elegance hospitality welcome. Elegance holiday in Marmaris... Think how much you are special and how you deserve the best of everything... And then imagine an unique nature wrapping you with a warm sun, taking you from wide green areas embellished with palm trees towards the lap of a deep blue sea. Welcome to marmaris, a paradise on earth, where the blue meets with green... The unique sensations at Elegance International, Marmaris... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Prestigia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Expedia, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelsClick so you can book your Elegance Hotels International, Marmaris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elegance Marmaris
- Elegance Hotel Marmaris
- Elegance Hotel Turkey