“Everything you need!”

Amphi Apartments & Studios
Ranked #16 of 234 Hotels in Marmaris
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Have stayed at the amphi apartments on 3 occassions and would highly recommend it to anyone I knew looking for accommodation. The hotel was immaculately cleaned on a daily basis, all staff are very helpful and a pleasure to be around. The apartments contain everything you need for a holiday home and could not fault anything provided. The bathroom facilities in the rooms have just recently been upgraded to a high standard and the rooms are well maintained.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
There are newer reviews for Amphi Apartments & Studios

Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Thank you to 'Wolf' the night manager for all his help.
We stayed for 9 nights and it is an excellent base, great value for money and cannot fault the hotel, rooms where spotless and had enough for what we needed. No toaster or microwave, but we where able to do fresh chicken and salad wraps and sandwiches.
Pool was refreshing.
The main beach and strip is about a 15 min leisurely walk or you can get the dolmus at the top of the road. Tip is get your clothes laundered from the laundrette at the top of the road on the corner. 10 days clothes washed and pressed for 35 lira including 9 shirts! That's £10!!
Bar and resturaunt was ok

• Stayed: June 2014

Well where do I begin?
Yes the hotel is clean and tidy
Yes the staff are extremely friendly and helpful
But and it's a big but the studio rooms are very small,and the bathroom well it's the only time I can honestly say I could sit on the toilet and have a shower at the same time.it really is that small.
But for us holidaying as a couple we coped just about,but I had to feel sorry for three Scottish lads who were sharing a room the same size as us.
If the rooms were a bit bigger then it would of been ideal,and yes I know it's only somewhere to get your heads down but had to sit on the balcony whilst my wife ironed our clothes as there really isn't room to swing a cat.
And it also has the world smallest lift my wife wouldn't even use it,there was just enough room for myself and two suitcases.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We just came back from a brilliant holday at the amphi apartments,
This is a really great friendly place to stay is clean and all staff are very helpfull fun to be with and really care about there guests and I cannot speak more highly off all these great people that work in amphi we like it so good away to book next year

Room Tip: We had one bed apartment which was very good it has just had toilets refurbed ,very clean and spacio...
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Always go to marmaris but normally stay all inc on beach front this year we booked two weeks before and decided to stay at amphi, very clean and basic, food really great around pool area waiters all helpful and reception staff can't help enough, as booked late we could only do 6 nights was not long enough, we arrived june 22nd 2014 bathrooms look brand new very modern and rest apartment very clean and spacious

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

I have stayed at the amphi more than once . Several times to be exact every year for last 6 years. Sadly I can't have a holiday this year but if I could I would be at the amphi. It's a lovely place to stay and staff are really friendly and hard working. Bathrooms had a makeover for this season and from pictures they look lovely. I miss all my turkish family this year ( that's what the amphi staff and owners are in my opinion) . Please go with an open mind and don't believe
these bad reviews. I have wrote more than 1 review for the amphi . Feel free to look at them for more information.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 29 June 2014

The Amphi has improved, the bathrooms have all been upgraded, the food is now better than most of the surrounding bars and restaurants and cheaper (particularly the meal deals which give you an evening meal with a beer and breakfast the day after for around 8 pounds 25-30 lira).
This has meant the bar is livelier all day but it shuts around 12 pm so we did not get too much noise even though we had a studio at the front.
This was our third visit and we have had both studios (single room with kitchen area and bathroom for max 2) and apartments (much larger with living area for 3/4) as before maid came every day but changed bedding and towels twice weekly enough for us.
we paid the charge for air conditioning and the safe together about 50 pounds weekly and they let us keep our room until 9 on the night we left for 40 lira (12 pounds ).
The pool area is still friendly sunbeds are quite close together but it is cleaned daily and is not over treated.
the staff were the same as last year and all were very good, even the monkey that sprayed me with water. Wolfie as good as ever on nights.
At least 6 groups of guests were revisiting the Amphi and it was nice to see familiar faces around the pool. look forward to seeing them again next year.

Room Tip: rooms poolside are sunnier noisier and hotter rooms roadside are mostly shaded