“Bit disappointed !!!”
Review of Club Anastasia

Club Anastasia
Ranked #6 of 234 Hotels in Marmaris
Reviewed 19 July 2011

Having sent many of my own customers to this hotel and doing the club excelsior for many years my expections were quite high, too high unfortunately !!! The entertainment was awful I'n the evening so bad that we left the hotel to find some!! There were 14 of us with 5 kids ranging from 12 to 2. There was the odd occasion that when u ordered food from the bar it was correct!! Staff did not spk great English!! Kids club was awful so we abandoned it after day 2!!! The girls I'n reception were sooo rude no matter how polite u r they were just very dismissive!!! Volcan bar manager was fantastic very quick and professional and is a credit to the hotel as well as the maid she was brill!!! The orange bar was a disaster we ordered 4 cocktails and by the time our friends had drank there's we were still waiting!! The rooms were nice but no aircon I'n bedroom! The supermarket staff were as rude as reception and a complete rip off!!! Though we had met good company away so it did make our holiday good fun but would not return unless the staff approach was better and entertainment changed!! Met a few people at pool who expressed disappointment I'n entertainment as they had been coming to anastastia for years and said they too would not return!!!

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank Reganmc7
levent007, General Manager at Club Anastasia, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2011

Thank you for your comments.We will try to become better

Reviewed 18 July 2011

we only arrived home from a 2 wk stay at Anastasis and have booked today to go back next yr ,that will be our third yr going back.There are two families of us thaat go and we love it,when we arrived we met people who also had came back again.we could not fault this hotel,its like a home from home.The rooms are spotless clean and the staff are great, friendly and up for a laugh, they are also great with the kids.I couldnt fault this hotel and it is great for families,the entertainment stops at 12 oclock and the hotel is very quiet.The food at Bella Blu is also great and Hasan in the hairdressers does a great job.Cant wait to go back.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2011

It was our 1st time in Marmaris and I have to say was my best holiday ever..!! Club Anastasia is by far the best hotel in marmaris and the staff are just the best, the havana boys are so funny and gorgeous. Also the Bella Blu staff are great they all work so hard and still smile nothings too much trouble for any off them. The hotel is spotless clean with clean towels every day and clean sheets. The entertainment is Amazing there is something for everyone i loved it so much i went with my 2 daughters, I met the most friendly and amazing people including the staff that i will never go anywhere else again, Im going back in october and next july for 1 month. I love all the staff and there all so friendly i miss them all so much ive only been home 2 days . I want to thank all the staff at Club Anatasia for making my holiday the best ever.. see u all in october xx

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2011

My husband and I stayed here 29th April to 3rd May. Although it was right at the beginning of the season and the resort was quiet, this was a bonus for us. Club Anastasia was fantastic. We had room 809 on the top floor. It's on a main road but the traffic noise was nothing compared to back home. Our room was plenty big enough for us both. Couple of small things that I didn't like. Only 2 tiny drawers in the bedroom and funny sloping ceilings. Not a problem for short people like me but when you're over 6ft like my husband you really need to watch your head!! I think this only applies to top floor rooms though. Apart from that it was great. Cleaners came in each day and did a great job. The Orange Bar has a happy hour 7pm to 9pm then the Havana Bar has one from 9pm to 10pm. The staff were all fantastic, couldn't do enough for you. The bar is a little pricey though so happy hour is a major bonus. You have to get a card from reception (it looks like a credit card) and load money onto it to spend at the bar. This was great as we didn't have to carry cash but be warned you won't get anything back if there's money left on it at the end of your stay. There's a shallow kids pool covered with a canopy, a huge main pool, games room with arcade games, pool tables and internet and a small park-type play area all near the pool. We didn't eat at the on-site restaurant so I can't comment on the food there. I'd really recommend the Queen Vic for a meal. We had a 3 course meal (which was excellent) each plus drinks and gorgeous fresh pitta bread for 40 Lira. Would also recommend Aysha's (might have the name slightly wrong there) which is on the beachfront. All in all we had a fantastic time. I'd never been to Turkey before but I would definitely go again and wouldn't hesitate to stay at Club Anastasia

Room Tip: If you're tall, don't stay on the top floor.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2011

Just got back from a week at the Anastasia, and my only complaint is that I wasnt there long enough! Loved everything about this place. The evening entertainment is really good, for those nights when you do just want to stay round your hotel, and all the staff are lovely and friendly. My room was nothing special, but it was clean, spacious, and all that you need. The food at the restaurant was beautiful, and the waiting staff in there couldnt do enough for you. I will definately be going back to this hotel!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank Foxy82x
Reviewed 14 July 2011

First visit to Turkey and on the strength of Tripadvisor reviews we chose Club Anastasia.
We were not disappointed.
The staff were fantastic, very friendly and helpful , the room was big and spotless - cleaners were in every day. Bathroom and shower were great - one of the best showers I have ever had in a self catering apt.
Downsides....absence of WIFI and the aircon was in the living room but not the bedroom ???? - There were two large comfortable sofa beds in the living room which could be used if it got too warm at night but all in all a bit of a disappointment really.

The Pool bar staff were great - very attentive , helpful and friendly.
Bellblu restaurant was excellent although could perhaps have had more choice - especially seafood ?

The real bonus however was the onsite Turkish baths, massages, hairdressing ,manicures etc which my wife took full advantage of - I had several Turkish shaves and believe me they are worth having. All very reasonably priced. The only slight criticism I would have is that the hairdressing salon is a bit small and is so popular you really have to book - Muhammet , Hasan ( one and two) and Sharifa are all really professional and did a fantastic job all week - My wife has never been so pampered. Some people were unaware of the salon and perhaps it should be poolside as opposed to below reception ?
Entertainment was the usual belly dancing and acrobats etc which frankly I do not care for but children seemed to be well looked after.
All in all the weather , accommodation , staff and food were all superb ( apart from theaircon and lack of wifi ) and I would definitely stay at Club Anastasia again.

Room Tip: Pool View is best
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hughf
Reviewed 14 July 2011

This hotel was great! Our room was very modern, the pool was lovely, always clean, lots of sun loungers, always some activities going on and the pool bar staff were excellent. The pool bar staff were always friendly, always getting involved with the entertainment team and they wouldn't even let me carry my own drinks back to my lounger! Only problems we had were our air conditioning wasn't working but as soon as we let reception know it was fixed straight away and we had a noisy family staying quite near us but that is out of the hotels control.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple