Hotel primrily caters to British group business , which come by loads and have a certain style of holidaying . Nothing wrong with that - but one needs to see if your own holiday requirements are also the same - if yes it can be a good hotel . If not - htere are many more along the beach whihc are better.
1) Hotel rooms area apartment style with a small kitchen and a living room .
2) They charge extra for running the AC of living room - this was a first for us and in bad taste.
3) Room has a old era safe deposit ( 10 inch x 10 inch box with a meal key ) - They charge extra for the same and will give you the kwy on paying extra charges.
4) Restaurants do not accept cash - only a pre paid card - whay ever you pre pay is non refundable .
5) On asking for directions to icmelar beach - We were advised to buy a map from hote supermarket.
Such penny pinching attitude hotel was a first time for us and we did not like it.
6) Hotel hardware is good - specialy the pool which is active throughout the day .
7) Rooms were clean and comfortable .
8) Location : Hotel is a 20 minute walk from beach / sea side and thre are many good hotels along the beach road which looked like a better option .
Also ICMELAR beach area ( aprox 5 Km drive along the sea from Marmaris ) seemed to be a much more refined and upmarket area compared to Marmaris - We felt next time we would be staying in ICMELAR area rather than Marmaris city. Its much better for afamily beach holiday .
Hotel check in and check out was fast and hassle free.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Club Anastasia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Anastasia Hotel Marmaris
- Anastasia Hotel Marmaris
- Anastasia Club Marmaris