Club Anastasia
Poseidon Hotel(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$66
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Maris Beach Hotel(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$44
US$43
Hotels.com
US$209
US$135
Hotel Cettia Beach Resort(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$84
Orsmaris Boutique Hotel(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$39
US$80
Agoda.com
Club Aida(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$49
Green Nature Diamond Hotel(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$99
2,023 results
All reviewshavana boyshavana barbella bluorange barself cateringsexy jackhappy hairdresserhalf boardnext yearhavana staffentertainment teamuncle johnturkeyair conturkish bathfantastic holidaycard system
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Just returned from a 2 week stay. The hotel was lovely and clean with a great pool which was a nice size and lovely and clean.

The service was okay around the pool although I've had better in Turkey. The hard working Neyo was managing the whole pool area by himself which was just too much for him.

The entertainment team of Engio, Ok and Happy we're great. Always made us laugh and loved watching them do their thing, always so enthusiastic about everything they did. They make the hotel.

One small downside was the view in our room, it was facing a dirt road (even though we requested a pool view 6 months ago) which meant you got all the noise from the traffic along with the bin men waking you up every morning at 5am.
Food in the hotel was okay but a bit overpriced compared to places outside, was nice though,

Overall a nice holiday which was made extra entertaining by Neyo, Engio, Ok and Happy.
I would definately return but only if the entertainment team we're still there as they make it. The nicest hotel I've stayed in, in Turkey by a mile.

Room Tip: Ask for a room off the dirt road - pool view would be the best although they are very limited
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Cynthia187069
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Just returned from 2 weeks at club anastasia, has a fab holiday. The hotel is lovely, well furnished,clean & in a good location. The staff are very friendly & helpful. The Havana boys who do the entertainment during the day & night are hilarious, the keep the children entertained aswell as the adults. Just round the corner from the hotel there is shops,restaurants & bars.the food at the hotel is tasty and reasonably priced. The alcohol drinks at the hotel are the same price as bars in marmaris too. The hotel has a hairdressers and I would recommend this to everyone they do turkish shave,hair cuts,styling,wash n blow dry,hair extensions, children's hair plating the prices are very cheap and they do an excellent job and go all out and take there time. There is a spa and it's so relaxing and reasonably priced to. There is also a tattoo studio at the hotel, I would recommend if you are going to get a tattoo in marmaris you should get it here, my partner & my mums partner had two tattoos done are they are so neat and tidy, lots of people was getting them done and they all looked fab,.there is a games room & park for children. The main pool is a good size and the children's pool is aswell. The beach is about a 15 min walk away. I would recommend the hotel to families and couples. I hope to return to this hotel some time in the near future.

Room Tip: We had a pool view on the second floor and we loved it, my mum had a street view on the top floor and we loved that room to,I think which every room you get you get a great view.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kyleehull
LEVENT A, General Manager at Club Anastasia, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for finding time and sharing your observations on Tripadvisor.
It is a pleasure for us to know that you have estimated so high our hotel and staff.

Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

I booked these apartments going on the reviews and wasn't disappointed the rooms were big spacious and had two wardrobes they were very clean got towels every day I have stayed in blue bays platinum and ideal prime beach which are no where near this standard only negatives wud be that it can do with a refurb mostly bathroom area and they could do with better laundrette as some towels and sheets weren't white anymore and some stained and a very big thing that wud stop me from coming back was the restaurant across the road martins restaurant he was kicking his dog dropping it was very nasty and when I said to him he tried to hit me with a baseball bat and got my son in the arm with it when told hotel they said they cudnt do anything and there was no witnesses so because of that experience I wud not go bck but the hotel is great

Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank dufc168
Reviewed 30 June 2014

The first time I went to Club Anastasia was when I was 7 and I can remember every bit of it, and right through to 2014 it has stayed very well mainted and looked after. I've met some absolutely lovely people there who I'd like to thank who may not be there now but throughout the years; Sexy jack, turkay turan, ersin, kelly blake, rico, ismail durmaz, eddie doker, emrecan engez, serdal gezen, ibrahim dincer, gokhan and many more! The receptionist are extremly kind and have always been very helpful. The havana boys are absolutely amazing and are always there to entertain you :) The entertainment is very good and I've always looked forward to watching them. The rooms are always cleaned very well and even the maids are really kind and caring. The whole of Marmaris comes across as a kind place, wherever you go they look after you. I miss turkey so much, and I can't wait to get back to club anastasia again! THANK YOU TO THE STAFF OF CLUB ANASTASIA WHO HAVE MADE ALL MY HOLIDAYS AMAZING :)

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank HavanaGurl
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Just got back from a 2 week stay at this lovely place, every one was so helpful from the time we arrived to the time we left.Entertainment day and night by the every so funny O.k,the always dancing Happy and of course engio what a brill team!!!! And then we have the Havanna boys who are all amazing nothing is too much trouble for them special shout out to Ibo, Neyo, Ugur and eddie miss you all hope to see you all next year. Xx

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends