I will start off by saying what a wonderful holiday we had and how welcomed we felt throughout the holiday.
There are a few things everyone should take note of when booking your holiday:
1. There is defiantly a block with a lift, but our block did not have a lift so we had to walk up to the top floor each time we wanted to go to our room.
2. Some of the entertainment is a fix, like bingo. You pay to enter and nobody throughout the whole 2 week holiday I was there won any money!! Also, I don't think that is right that they charge you money to join in some evening games, like virtual horse racing... You don't even get a prize if you win!! My family just kept score on our fingers and had some fun for free!
3. Watch out for `Serkan'!! All of the staff are very nice and friendly and made you feel very welcome. However, Serkan was very..... in your face and maybe sometimes chose words which I think he meant as a joke but didn't sound like joke.
4. Be warned, the floor is very slippy!!
5. The seafront is NOT 800m away like it says in the book. It is more like a 10-15 minute walk, even 20 minutes sometimes. And my family are quick walkers..
Overall, our holiday was amazing. The pool is quite large and 1.5m deep everywhere in it! There is a nice pool area and a nice little park for the children to play in. The room was nice and all the equipment was really decent! On our first day we discovered that the bed was broke, but they fixed it that day which was nice. The cleaners are very good but one thing they could improve on is floor cleaning, because by the end of two weeks walking from the shower to a sofa left us with black feet! We didn't actually eat in their restaurants, but their ice creams were delicious!!!
We found that every night we would have the amazing 7-9pm two for one in the orange bar, then go to one of the hundreds of restaurants near by! When you are outside the hotel turn left onto the road opposite Club Dante (which is great for breakfast) and either turn left for closer restaurants, or turn right and follow the road past the cemetery for the seafront.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Hotels.com, Alpha Holidays Limited, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Club Anastasia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Anastasia Hotel Marmaris
- Anastasia Hotel Marmaris
- Anastasia Club Marmaris