“Excellent”

Ranked #4 of 234 Hotels in Marmaris
Marmaris
“Excellent”
Reviewed 20 October 2009

I must say that the Club Anastasia lived up to the reveiws that we read before going!! The Staff were very good but I feel with going a bit later on in the year I felt they were tired and winding down a bit as it was coming to them all finishing the season The havana boys still done their dance on the Bar with the fireworks though definately to go to Uncle Johns for your trips just right of the hotel towards town he was brilliant!! Very Funny also the tatooist in the hotel I will recommend my partner had a tattoo and it was very proffesionally done he takes alot of pride in what he does, the housekeepers were very good and as you have probably heard from others they leave swans and hearts made out of towels and petals on the beds it was great they even put a cigerette in the swans mouth with a ashtray and can of coke next to it it was really funny!! Made my day when I saw it. Mind you I didn't want to destry it by getting in bed that evening it was a piece of art. The trips especially the Dalyman trip on the boat to mud bath and turtle beach was brilliant a must!! And the Jeep Safari as long as you don't mind getting wet was a brilliant laugh the boys that took us were a right laugh!! Be careful of markets my son bought 7 Lacoste fakes of course but he didn't check his bag before leaving the stall and when back the hotel realised they had only given him 3 in his size and 4 in smaller sizes so beware of what you are buying other than that I enjoyed the Market. I would definately go back to Turkey again!!

• Stayed September 2009, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (374)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Manchester,England
Reviewed 18 October 2009

Me, my Girlfriend and Daughter went to Club Anastasia from 1st Oct , for 2 weeks.I was adamant that I wouldn't like Turkey, with me thinking of the obvious stereotypes like horrible men, filthy streets and hotels.But I can honestly say the 2 weeks were the best holiday we've ever had. We arrived at approx 1:30am and had our luggage taken to our room,which unfortunately was on the main road side of the building,next to Bella Blu.Quite noisy if you have a 2 year old,so after seeing the manager,he said a room would be available in the morning. True enough, we were taken to another room on the inside of the complex.Smaller room but enough for the three of us. Rooms are lovely and clean. Cleaned daily, and the cleaners are brilliant, very friendly.(great artwork left on the beds). Now we get to the Club Anastasia's heartbeat! The Staff in the Havana Bar and the staff in the Bella Blu. Now I've done quite a bit of traveling, but I have never come across such a brilliant group of staff, willing to to do anything to make your holiday the best. I got to know a few of the staff very well, aswell as the boys from the jewelers.

The Kids entertainment entertained me,!!!!

I have to many memories of my stay to right about, so I'll just say
"GO TO THE CLUB ANASTASIA AND ENJOY YOURSELF!!!"

We did............

ps.
Didn't want to mention any names, but my Girlfriend and I would like to say thanks to Ersin, who actually left the job 4 days before we had to come home.....and the Havana Bar missed him. But he came on our last day and said goodbye, even waving us goodbye as we headed home on the coach.(the girlfriend was a little tear-y, to say the least).

• Stayed October 2009, travelled with family
barnsley , yorkshire
Reviewed 17 October 2009

after just returning from club anatasia , i would just like to say , i would recommend this hotel to anyone, we had a great time travelling as a family with 5 teenagers , there was lots to do all day and night , the hotel staff made our holiday second to none , and we are booking to go back , close to all shops, bars etc, ersin and the havana boys were great entertainment , dont know where they get there energy from , all the staff was friendly and couldnt do enough for you , rooms was clean , great family holiday , and well recommend to anyone :):)

uk
Reviewed 16 October 2009

having arrived they had double booked our room and put us in a lower star hotel, that was not as nice, we found several couples who had the same, but it only happens to those that book it there self on the net with no rep there to help sort your problem, we booked with beach holidays a global company, as the others did, i would never book to go there again as our holiday was spoilt by there greed,

1 Thank mork1961
Askam-in-Furness
Reviewed 6 October 2009

Myself and my family recently returned from a holiday at Club Anastasia. On our way back to Dalaman airport I realised I had left my mobile phone in the room. When I got back home in England I contacted the Club Anastasia to tell them about my problem, and they have been fantastic. Levent the general manager had my phone sent to another hotel in Turkey where my sister-in-law is staying at no cost to me. Our holiday company First Choice weren't really interested about helping me get my phone back but Club Anastasia were extremely helpful even though it was my fault for leaving it there.

Whilst we were at Club Anastasia we were in an apartment but went half board. The food at Bella Blu was very good, lots of different choices and big portions, our kids loved it.

Apartment was very nice, big enough for 2 adults and 3 kids. All staff were really friendly they all loved my 3 year old daughter. Our kids had a great time, they loved the swimming pools, the entertainment and the food. I would recommend this hotel to anybody.

Belfast
Reviewed 6 October 2009

After booking many customers to these apartments for years, I thought I would go along and see what all the fuss was about. Esp as this would be mine and my boyfriend's 1st time in Turkey.

These apartments are in the Armutlan area of Marmaris which constantly is adding more shops, bars and restaurants so it is like a mini resort in Marmaris. It took us a good 15-20 min walk to the centre and beachfront promenade, fab bargains in the shops but be prepared to haggle! Very good value for money as it is still the lira!

We were on the top floor in the oldest block so no lift but ahh well gives us our daily exercise. We did view a couple of other rooms in the other block with a lift but the rooms were very small compared to the room we got. There is a new block which looks lovely but all the rooms were full so unfortunately could not have a nosey!

We had a lovely huge living area with 2 single sofa type beds and the bedroom was pretty big aswell. Lovely kitchenette area complete with pots, pans, cutlery, glasses, cups etc. Had a fridge, kettle, toaster and 2 cooking rings. Lovely little balcony which was just big enough for 2 chairs and a little table, this overlooked a street with a few bars which could get quite lively at night! Bathroom had no window but seemed to clear condensation pretty quickly after a shower so no worries, as it is the old block we had a shower curtain eek but ahh well, it could be worse!

Pool area was lovely, unlike a lot of hotels where their pool area is near enough right on the footpath, the pool was all enclosed and only visible to apartments in the complex. Good sized pool and children's pool. Plenty of sunbeds and umbrellas but bare in mind if you want a sunbed in the sun all day you will need to be down about 9am as they are taken very quickly!

Entertainment during the day was fab, esp if you had children with you. Two kids club for a couple of hours a day depending on ages, children's lunch and then pool games in between. Staff were very friendly, had no complaints at all. Entertainment at night was brilliant aswell, they had everything from karoke to Michael Jackson show to kids disco etc.

Ate at Bella Blu restaurant once during our stay, food and service were brilliant. We were self-catering as we like to eat out during our holiday. This was one of the best restaurants we ate at during our stay, it was £56 to pre-book half-board before we went, this was also the same at the apartments locally so don't be thinking it will be cheaper. The only difference locally is you can choose 3, 5 or 7 days etc to upgrade, prices range so check at reception. Ate in Havana pool bar for breakfast and lunch a few times, food and service also good. Huge tv in Havana which shows football matches, also on a huge tv in the Orange bar.

You have to use a card in the complex, supermarket etc which you can keep topping up as you go. Handy because if you are lying at the pool all day you dont need to have money with you. Be warned, any money left on the card you will not get back. Safe in the room was £15 per week to hire, you do not get this money back. Air conditioning was free although in our apartment this was only in the living area, do not know about the other newer blocks if this is the case.

All in all, these apartments are one of the best standards I have seen in Turkey. I did visit quite a few while I was there and these apartments def ranked along with the best ones in terms of rooms, layout, entertainment etc. They were full when I was there, I can imagine in July/August time there would be more children which might mean it is a bit noisy. For anyone looking a place thats within walking distance to everything, local buses stop nearby for those who dont want to walk, fab entertainment, foor etc then I would def recommend this place!

Im looking to book for next year already :)

• Stayed October 2009, travelled as a couple
preston
Reviewed 4 October 2009

Do not go to this hotel, despite the good reviews from trip advisor. That is exactly what I had done, and how I live to regret the tale. This hotel was an absolute joke:

- we had booked two rooms with three beds, got two rooms with TWO beds!
-shower not working.
-wet paint on walls.
-AC not working.
-riculous balcony site (had booked pool side, but got street side)

When we had complained about all this, general manager DID NOT show any empathy, but asked us to LEAVE the next day because WE were problematic!!!

Very lucky that it was a lads hol and not a family hol, cos we had to put up with a lot of pain, not to mention a lazy, uncaring and heartless general manager.

We left the next day for a better hotel, but that was after a big headache ringing up the holiday agents etc.

My advice is do not even CONTEMPLATE going to this shoddy, unprofesional and uncaring hotel. And this is no 4 star hotel, maybe a 2/3 star.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled with friends